Greece cannot pay pensions or hospitals

But it can spend billions of German taxpayer money on American military equipment.

How come Greeks don’t care about their people?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jewropean union forces them to do this, and you Krauts know it perfectly well.

That's because like your nation (Germany, after world war zog jew two) Greece is ISRAELI ZOG occupied. To End The Suffering and White Genocide of BOTH OF YOUR NATIONS.
You must end The Israeli ZOG, and furthermore you must END ISRAEL. To end the suffering of your nations as your nations have no govs they are simply puppet states, ZOGs which are ran by the Jew Terrorist Criminal State of ISRAEL.
White Genocide Central, White Genocide HQ is Israel.

The balkan region, and especially Greece, is and always has been an intersection of continents and cultures. Traditionally a very violent place that everyone wants a piece of, if you happen to live here, you NEED a powerful military to keep all the dindus/sanddindus/cumdindus out of it.

If you can't defend yourself you wont have to worry about curing that infection retard.

Your region has never produced any meaningful military at any point in history. If you had enemies, they'd overrun you in a week.

>But it can spend billions of German taxpayer money on American military equipment and give nothing back
FTFY

Meanwhile you get overrun in a generation without coming back :^)

That's a flat out lie. Ancient Greece was a powerhouse that held back 500k persians with 300 spartans and 700 thespians. The byzantine empire is only second to China in that it lasted for over 1000 years. Modern Greece beat the italians in WW2 and then AFTER that held the germans for a month before they established full control of our shithole country. Contemporary Greece is the one that has to deal with millions of refugees and territorial claims from neighboring countries.

So yeah I'd say upgrading our airforce is a safer investment than hospital gibsmedats.

Catapults were quite op though

Ignore the germ
he can do nothing but envy us (while we spend his hardworked money)

Oh and if you wanna cut hospital costs how fat fucks clean their diet a little bit. Heart disease is the #1 killer in the industrialized world and the most easily preventable.

You want to be a suburb of Turkey?

Look up the Albacete plane crash and how an American saved the day... That American is our guy.

It's not the greeks doing dumb shit, it's you doing dumb shit giving them money.

They are doing the NK tactic. Be belligerent with your army and threats, and get liberal leaders to give you billions to pretend they are doing something.

>But it can spend billions of German taxpayer money on American military equipment.

>How come Greeks don’t care about their people?

They do care about their own people they don't care about repaying the country that manipulates EU economic and immigration policy for its own benefit. You fucked them, now you're paying them off so they don't leave the EU and crash your whole system.

fuck off shill
we need more loans

Pretty much this
we're also a gateway to Europe for China now
fuck the eu

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record

That was condition for getting the money. It's all a big scheme to funnel taxpayer money into corporations, not back to actual people in need.

jealous german subhuman

>out
of nowhere, he appears
saved btw

fuck greentexting

save this one too

world wars won by germany: 0
world wars won by Greece: 2

Because Greece wants to beat up Macedonia and turkey one day.

But Macedonia is a peaceful region in Greece.

>Your region has never produced any meaningful military at any point in history.

I member Alexander - conquered known world
I member Romans - conquered known world
I member Byzantium - conquered known world
I member Athens taking on Persia
I member Sparta taking on Persia

I member Greece taking on Italy
I member Hitler having to come in with troops and delaying his trip to Russia.

mfw Hitler gets stuck in the snow and butt blasted by Rooskies

mfw Germany has started and lost - crushingly - 2 WORLD WARS - RAPED by the WORLD

mfw - German larps as WE WUZ ROMANS and GREEKS

>germany
>has lost every single war in the country's history decisively
>dares to shit on others about military

dont forget, 20 million muslims by 2020 *clap clap*

Once turkroaches you never relax.

germans talking about armies...
and saying greeks didn't have armies

we had armies when you were in huts
we conquered Egypt when you were in huts
we reached India when you were in huts

you didn't even make it out of the continent and it lasted less than half a decade.

half a decade

you had great german craptastic army for 5 years

imagine being german having machine gun and being sniped by greek guy with gun that he has to give back to wife to reload

because gun takes one bullet and then needs manual reload with gun powder

if your army has machine guns and takes a month to kill people with pea shooters

your army sucks

You member well

oooo.. okay

Thanks Turk, your 40% country sure is superior to our 92%.

chances are higher that you are a turk

> 1 post by this ID
> The greeks take the bait

Delicious

Greeks have more energy

I bet Greece could easily take Germany in a war

Geeks do zog doesn't

The hut is more cozy tho

>The Greek is far too honest to ever outsmart his owners
>Unlike his UK counterparts, the Greek who wipes the ass of a Queen or her overlords, is forbidden
>Greeks are on the hook, not jst for their own debt, but that debt they accrued while the UK was still a part of the EU
>The average Greek does not care to trade millennia of his hard work for ownership to a single family that the UK and the Netherlands swear allegiance to

lmao retard

ouch

LOL do greeks believe this or are they larping

You got fucking crushed by the Persians and there weren't 300, multiple that with 1000 and you have more realistic numbers.

No. During the cold war, Greeks demanded aid from NATO (especially from USA) to support a new military against evil communists. After the cold war, the aid stopped but Greeks continued to spend and borrow money to upgrade and expand their military. Then they begged Germany for more money.

Greeks are gypsy tier.
>never worked once in their life
>doesn't stop the immigrants despite having the biggest air force and land units in Europe
>dishonest short hairy smelly oily people
>begs for money from us every time
Fuck them.

You do realize we eventually won the war and occupied the middle east for like 600 years right?

You do realize you're arguing with an actual nigger right?

it was 7000 soldiers on top of the 300 useless spartans. what r u a fucking republican faggot right winger?

I see Greeks ability to count years is as good as their ability to collect debts.

Greeks conquered Middle East for 50 years or so, meanwhile Persians conquered and had the power to wipe you out of existence for 200+ years. Don't get me started on the Ottoman Empire which made you their bitch for 500+ years.

>at any point in history

The middle east was an incorporated byzantine territory for hundreds of years. You probably never even payed attention because we treated you nice.

>stopping immigrants with F-16
you shouldn't be giving advice

>hundreds of years
a bit of a millenia actually
meanwhile they were still in mudhuts at the 7-8th century

368 is max count
they got blasted again with no help from eurofags

why are you even talking about armies?

a bit over a millenia*
1123 years to be exact
15 to 16 lifetimes

well, they invented thinking

If I was next door to a muslim shithole then security would be my priority too.

whats a cumdindu??

GTK Boxer
I have a gunnery skills test tomorrow.

At least I'll get that one on my vehicle ID portion.

They know a lot about in their country.
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc&feature=youtu.be

lmao

The germans who want to buy Greece so they can make another cuckhole.

>want
it's too late now, for them
see

Don't let them get that weaponry.

He has Nordic facial morphology.

you wish