So lets say I go on holiday to Thailand, and some girl gets pregnant

So lets say I go on holiday to Thailand, and some girl gets pregnant.

If I dont want to raise the kid, how much money would I have to end up sending over each month for the kid?

Does it vary depending on which country I happen to be holidaying in at the time?

Would I have to visit and sign documents and things?

I nearly got a girl pregnant once and I want to know how fucked I would have been

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
reddit.com/r/NataliNemtchinova/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

half

Are you a racemixing sex tourist? Then you deserve every bit of AIDS that happens to you.
Find a good, British woman. Marry her. Have at least three white children. Make Britain British again, if not great again.

how fucking hard is it to wear a fucking condom

if you knock up a girl it's your fault and i don't give a fuck what happens to you

You can't get girls pregnant in Thailand because they are all trannies.

>how much money would I have to end up sending
nothing

just fucking leave
she has no money to prove its yours
stop being an idiot

explain

im just larping chill

sauce?

bump

>So lets say I go on holiday to Thailand, and some girl gets pregnant.
Just fuck ladyboys, they can't get pregnant.

Are you retarded? Do you think the Thai police have jurisdiction over you as a British citizen living in the UK? Do you think the Thai court system have any power? Do you think the Thai police and courts would actually give a damn to begin with?

pretty much this, assuming the girl is a thai national and not a some backpacker from UK or EU

there is still a lesson here
don't use your real name when fucking hookers or sluts from 3rd world countries, or for that matter first world. don't keep ID on yourself.
plus most of these poor girls wouldn't even have the enough money for a prenatal DNA dna test let alone a lawyer, and going to court.

pretty much common sense.

nothing you cuckolding retard.. just change your phone number and email address... there is nothing they can do...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

and then you get AIDS

You're white, nothing happens.

Your whore will probably take pills and not keep the child.

If you fuck whores unprotected youre the biggest idiot on the whole world Wide webb.

and wft is 'nearly pregnant'' you shot your load next to her pussy or what ?

What’s the pic?

>If I dont want to raise the kid, how much money would I have to end up sending over each month for the kid?
None. How the fuck is the bitch going to find you? Bitch can't do shit. There's a reason the whores in these shitholes have so many half-white kids.
>Does it vary depending on which country I happen to be holidaying in at the time?
You could leave bitches with bastards in the next city over, just don't give that bitch your name or phone number or any way to find you and you'll be fine.

>good British woman

Hahahaha i want hear where those exist

BRAAAAAAAAP

Shill thread to distract from "Q" in CBTS threads.
Q confirmed to be NSA counterintelligence group named : Q Group
>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

Get the fuck in here
Not a Larp
sage
post in all slide threads

i hereby present the result of my extensive research: reddit.com/r/NataliNemtchinova/