What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2015/06/25/nj-white-population-decline-diversity/29291761/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMuRMHBMQZA
youtu.be/cbbMIg-Aw8E?t=1m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im posting from there

Heroin and STDs

It’s basically New York but not important.

New York's adopted little brother with a drug problem that had an early stage of liking nigger music, behaving like a nigger and having nigger friends and now he's a pale white man with too many piercings and tattoos who unironically likes Kid Rock and probably still watches WWE. His name is probably Jerome or some shit.

Depends on location. Any specific location OP? North, Middle, South?

Give us the /quickrundown/ on all sections of the state.

Not enough immigration, our state neeeds more immigrants if the economy needs to grow.

My town of Rutherford in Bergen has a huge non-white population and despite people saying the town was going to go to shit, things have been pretty normal.

It's a top ten state

North = Richest and Poorest
Central = Successful Immigrants
South = Sexiest girls you've ever seen in your life

How am I supposed to know? Who do you think I am, Quasimodo?

Produced one of my favorite podcast host on TRS.

Can confirm Princeton fag here.

Dirty fatguys talking shit in slimy accents

But enough about us already

Traffic, Taxes, Niggers, Spics, and JEWs, with a declining white population

This state is the gayest state.
>Just ask your dad

just use this map u fag

GABAGOOL

It's where dreams go to overdose on heroin.

Why would you go on the internet and just tell lies like this?
t. East Rutherford

mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2015/06/25/nj-white-population-decline-diversity/29291761/

From 2010 to 2014, every county in the state except Ocean saw a decline in the number of non-Hispanic whites.

Nowhere was that drop more pronounced than in Middlesex County, which saw a 4.9 percent decline in non-Hispanic white residents as other racial and ethnic groups swelled at a rate outpacing the state.

Middlesex is now one of the most diverse counties in the state, with one-quarter of its population identifying as Asian, more than 12 percent identifying as black and nearly 20 percent identifying as Hispanic of any race. An estimated 45 percent of the county's 836,297 residents in 2014 identify as non-Hispanic white

>lies

lots of chinks, prajeets and spics in my town.

shits fine senpai

You know I'm right.

He will be the next seasons boss fight

EY I'M WALKIN HEAH

Some great independent wrestling and many good slenderman ARGs a few years ago. Oh and also the next mafia family (not connected to the 5 from NY) to become non viable.

Jews whose state is so shitty they send their college kids to Maryland ( a state and uni city full of Apefricans)

youtube.com/watch?v=KMuRMHBMQZA

fuggedaboutit

Nothing. Everyone is pretty nice or will ignore you.

Winters are cold as fuck, below 30f.

The kid has a disease look at his family and then look at him

Gabagoool

What the shit he looks half spic or half nigger.

im sure his mom fucked one while the cuck husband didnt know

NJ = Lots of Race Mixers
you can't go anywhere without seeing some redhead with a nigger

The dad is 75 or 50% white.
>t. octaroon who looks like more of a shitskin than his 75% dad

The muslims who plan all the NYC terror shit organize in Patterson

North: Most of the ghetto blacks and spics up here with the occasional off the grid nature lover.

Middle: Immigrants galore barely any whites all Asians and Indians but how they assimilate holy crap. Also Jews concentrated in certain parts but they are everywhere.

South: Good conservative population of Christian families. Where all the Italian/white families move to after the immigrants come flooding into their neighborhoods in the middle of NJ. White neighborhoods still surviving well.

Basically.

This pretty much highlights well. But Indians and Asians should be covering all of central NJ. Can confirm as first-person source. Up North there should be lots of spics in Morris country. Everywhere else is pretty good.

This. I'm ashamed to be a product of this.

ayyyy' gabbagool ova' here!

This, pretty much. Also our summers are disgustingly humid. Nowadays our summers are longer and winters/springs/falls are shorter, so it's starting to feel like the majority of the year is a hot, sticky mess.

Why do you list italian and white separate?

fuhgettaboutit

Excommunicate that redhead.

This.

i live in jersey.

Fuck off. Asians and Indians don't improve our economy or education system. They're assimilating to ghetto culture and their parents are becoming more lenient and letting them be ghetto.

The millennial second generation immigrants are the last ones to be productive with jobs such as doctors and computer science. Now they want to become musicians and artists and bullshit like that.

There are no sexy girls in or from NJ.

He wasn't exaggerating. If you're in any populated area that isn't in the middle of the pine barrens, you're going to see interracial couples. 98% of them are bm/wf. I can count on one hand the number of wm/bf I've seen over the last five years. I see at least one bm/wf a day at the store I work at. Once in a while you get a white/asian couple, but they're nowhere near as common. And the gender-to-race ratio is actually pretty balanced with them.

You are very wrong

italians arent white. ive seen italians who could pass for spic

considering most italians are siciliniggers their not white in the first place

very few act like niggers. only the spics do and even they keep to themselves

I'm half italian and white. Fight me asshole. My family was from liguria btw.

Yeah I guess if you think Adrianna from The Sopranos is hot.

not to mention all the single mothers with mixed babies
everytime I go out to the mall I see some fat land whale single mother out with her mom and father, and her little nappy hair half nigger kid
shit is sickening

WOKE UP THIS MORNING

EVERYWHERE I GO FAMILIAR FACES

Northern Italians are different than Southern Italians.

You forgot Indians.

Where the fuck you from

is that a team rocket hat

Get cancer you american subhuman.

stop defending southtalians

north and south italians are different species

Still, morons like you imidiately jump to conclusions and believe every Italian in the us is a siciilian

Christ, that shit should be a drinking game. The mother is ALWAYS out with her own parents.

Yup.

I was too lazy to list all of the whites but Italians are the most prominent whites in south Jersey. Then there are white Germans, Irish, and the such.

>Once in a while you get a white/asian couple.
>Once in a while

Go to central NJ and they're all over.

This is true as well.

There are a few decently civilized Italians out here in the Middle

This.

Oh you know it.

It's true though.

Thanks user.

Origination from Italy doesn't matter.

Expansion of the Atlantic Ocean soon, hopefully.

youtu.be/cbbMIg-Aw8E?t=1m37s

I live in North jersey so not a lot of immigrants fortunately, although we have a huge heroin epidemic right now. Also marijuana is getting legalised with Murphy.

they burnt the coal and are now paying the toll
they ruined their life over some nigger dick in a state with the highest cost of living.
it's sickening to see, but makes me laugh, why are white women so stupid.

tfw voted for murphy for legal weed

come at me fag

>Go to central NJ and they're all over.
Yeah, I'm a South Jersey fag. The asians down here are pretty concentrated right now.

Come to Middlesex. A good half of them listen to rap, wear skimpy clothing, and have the bitchy attitude of a Latina. They don't even care if they get C's anymore like in the early 2000's. Back in the day Moms would spank their children but now the Mom's are too old and not caring enough. It's a GOOD half.

Same as here, just newer.

Fuck they're getting down there too?

Were not NYC, which thankfully attracts the worst of people

Murphy won because the Republican Party weren't trying and backed the wrong candidate

We're a garbage and pollution state but unlike Commiefornia we don't pretend to be superior people

Israel, Jr.

Jersey Shore-tier Italians in every community near the Shore.
Not even memeing.

So legal weed is more important than not becoming a sanctuary state? Fuck you.

North is the refugee center for New Yorkers who hate deblasio

We may or may not be annexed by NY in the next few decades

Highly industrial

Most towns and boros are already sanctuary places.

At least with murphy we get legal weed and pot shops on the corner like colorado and oregono and washingtono

Also, when I lived there you couldn't even pump your own gas.Abdul did it.

This is correct. But there is also me, a shining beacon of white hope in the darkness

straight to the gas chamber with you

I hope you like retardedly high taxes and becoming a Muslim rapefugee sanctuary state.

at well staffed places like Wawa it's a god send especially in the winter when i dont have to get out of my car. otherwise im waiting for 20 minutes while one brown dude slowly waddles from car to car

Only the millionaires are paying higher taxes. if your a middle class and below you won't be affected,

>becoming a Muslim rapefugee sanctuary state.
>becoming a Hindu rapefugee sanctuary state.

Ftfy

I think 6 months of the year are below 70f and 6 months are over 70f.

The humidity is at 100% in the summer and fall, which is DEADLY.

Are you jerome?

you sound like an indolent nigger.

You still have a chance to save the white race by not reproducing. Do god's deed.

Oh yeah. Like I said, it's pretty concentrated to a few specific areas, but there are a LOT in those areas. And barely any of them speak english. A couple days ago at work I realized that no one in my direct vicinity was speaking english. A mini-horde of chinese were speaking mandarin or whatever the dialect is, some latinos were speaking spanish and some arabs were speaking arabic. I just stood there and wondered to myself how we got to this point.

New Jerseyite, Lived there my whole life except 2 years lived in tennessee
Anywhere within 15 miles of philly and 50 miles of new york is just philly and new york respectively.
Elsewhere, people are still as neurotic, stupid and nasty as east coasters get, worse even. Taxes are terrible, niggers are everywhere, and gun laws are barbaric. Every where in local government are jews and whops abusing their power to help themselves, even the Family I have in local government does this. The local governments in NJ are the worst in the fucking country, I guarantee. There are elementary schools in NJ that are just three whops claiming to be teachers and collecting state salaries.
every fucking town in south jersey is sucking up low income housing from places like Toms River and Atlantic city because of a deal between counties. So now the last bastion of white suburbia that WAS south west NJ is getting fucking flooded with niggers. I couldnt believe the changes that happened in my time living there.
Every stupid fucking kid in south jersey lives ten fucking minutes from Rowan or Rutgers and pays double the tuition to live on campus.
Camden, the trashcan of philadelphia, literally has comparable violent crime to detroit, and several tens of thousands more people live in detroit
Taxes, cost of living, and gunlaws aside, this is still the worst fucking place to live because of the people. Everyone everywhere in this state is the nastiest mother fuck. If you raise your kids here, your kids will be fucked in the head, because they will always be treated like shit by everyone around them. GTFO of NJ while you can, this place is sunken more than anywhere ive ever fucking been.

>until 2000
friendly local towns, mostly european white or italian, mob shenanigans, better pizza than new york, better most things than new york
>after 2000
whites began getting replaced by indians and mudslimes, violent crime goes through the roof, mob moves on to corporate enterprise and abandons most of the state

I grew up in Sussex county and now live in Camden county. I felt like I moved from West Virginia to Detroit.

Is there really a significant population of Canadians in that southern bit? How can you even tell the difference?

Its a bunch french speakers who drive down from Quebec and spend the summer on a campground and empty all the department stores of cheaper american goods and drive back with loaded mini vans.

I stayed in this little town called Labanon when I was kid (8 or so so years ago I'm 18 now). Quite comfy. I couldn't get over how many deer there were on the side of the highway though just standing there. WTF is up with that?

This retarded.

I intend not to. I am a celibate for all I live.

You are getting the first wave buddy. Wait until their children become ghetto niggers listening to rap and liberal media.

THIS. Fucking preach it!