Why don't Americans believe in climate change?

Why don't Americans believe in climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7IIBw9rJQCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not real you stupid commie.

>caring about Americans destroying their own country

I'm moving to Alaska in a few years. Fuck the rest of this country. The niggers and science-denying retards can kill each other.

Show me the evidence.

Climate change is as real as free healthcare.

I do.
I just don't care anymore.

>top right
>"I'm so fucking wet right now"

Global Warming won the Cold War

>science is against you
>REEEEEEEEE CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE HOLOCAUST ARE REAL IN MY MIND

Do you live in a house or apartment with Air Conditioning or some sort of Furnace?

Then you are for Climate Change you big stupid motherfucker.

It's a hoax invented by the Chinese.

If climate change is real, why isn't Venice underwater by now? Checkmate atheists

No

We open our window for fresh air unlike you running an air conditioner all day.

Nice anecdotes bro. You clearly don't know shit about science if you're using anecdotes to make a scientific argument.

Did you know that a higher average temperature potentially WEAKENS hurricanes. Look up basic thermodynamics.

It's called freedom.

Hope you hold in your farts and don't drive

>i'm just going to keep repeating the 'YOO DONT BELIVE IN CLIMATE CHNAGE" talking point ad nauseum and continue pretending that everyone doesn't believe in climate change rather than actually listening to the people who think I'm a retarded piece of shit that hasn't evolved my arguments since Al Gore was relevant
I've got news for you, kike.
A lot of us anti-globalists and protectionists know that climate change is a very real thing.
We just don't believe that it's a good idea that white western nations should redistribute their economic output and manufacturing to countries like China and India, where:
A) environmental regulations are nonexistent
B) 90% of carbon emissions originate from

What does it tell you when the US has higher carbon emissions output per capita than China, and yet the US's net carbon emissions output is nowhere near as high as China?
It means we aren't retarded and irresponsible like the chinks.

Because they've been seeing this shit for years. And also your question clearly denotes you as a shill - because they don't doubt climate change, they doubt anthropogenic climate change. You stupid fuck. These people believe in the Ice Age.

anglos are retards

Also, here's the equation for the brainlet. Raise the hot and cold temperature and you get lower efficiency.

Not even hurricane scientists try to claim climate change makes them worse.

Look Brazil we only need to know the monkey's opinion on bananas. So save it for that.

I personally believe there is change (it happens throughout history), but it is not man made.

After the fraud studies were exposed at East Anglia, using my goddamn tax dollars to create the lie, I will never fucking except climate change is my fault. Fuck them, thats why every fucking day I go out and spray CFC's and aerosol into the air. Makes me feel a little better for how they tried to take advantage of me.

Most of our country has the four seasons, so temperature is changing all the time year round. It's hard to notice a real difference.

we all believe in climate change, just not man made global warming

Liberals never have any proof to back up man-made climate change. They just shame and ostracize anyone who doesn't agree.

>Why don't Americans believe in climate change?
They do, they just don't believe it's being caused by humans. Maybe ever so slightly accelerated, sure, but that's it. Science is about observing phenomena and attempting to create hypotheses that verify the observations.

We should do a parody of I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE types, call it I FUCKING LOVE CLIMATE CHANGE

>s-stop with the facts

> Moves to freezing wilderness because he thinks America is going to destroy itself environmentally.

this.
They can not. They only provide psedo evidence. It doesnt hold up to any type of actual of basic analysis.

What facts? You just showed me that once again, Anglo's have to show the rest of the world how it's done. If I need someone's organs illegally stolen I'll come to you for advice. Or if I want to have sex with a very disease ridden low class prostitute, I'll happily contact the female members of your family. Until then BR's gtfo.

And by Climate Change you mean what exactly?

Uma delicia comment right there

Baron Thatcher, actually. She needed a project to bring to the G8, and needed to soften her imagine from a man in a skirt to a caring woman. So she decided to champion this fringe science project called the dangers of man-made global warming.

Prior to that, it was something only a few eggheads talked about, and they couldn't decide if the earth was warming or cooling, and which way humans were effecting things, if at all.

because you touch yourself at night

He means a relatively average hurricane season with one freak hurricane of moderate strength that stayed in one spot because of random factors. And still, much fewer deaths than the hurricane around 1900.

California fires due to usual El Niño cycles and shitty work from the electric company causing the fires.

Basically aging infrastructure being hit by normal weather patterns = evidence for climate change.

youtu.be/7IIBw9rJQCM

People are very insignificant and nobody controls the weather. I believe in climate change but I don't think we can do anything about it, so fuck it

First it was global warming (debunked). Then it was climate change (debunked). Next it will probably be biodiversity. STFU already. We aren't going to pay your globalist carbon tax. Fuck off.

What science?

Woah woah, don't project anything bud. Some of us don't have the luxury of being born in a fucking GG climate. We need a fire or AC going. How rude and inconsiderate of you.

HOWEVER, because you open your window, my original point still stands. You open the window to.... CHANGE THE CLIMATE WITHIN YOUR LIVING AREA. You're pro-climate change. Go fuck your mother.

>tfw you will never be that fire hydrant

nice

my sides man... good one

Earth is not static

But they do.

My farts so bad they are causing climate change.

because we know the real truth; climate change is a net benefit for humanity.

Well we might not be the most intelligent people but what we do have some of us is an ability to smell bullshit

Because they have an IQ of 56.

i like this idea

Cause they have the largest oil industry and production in the world.

They don't a fuck because it's money just the same way saudia arabia don't give a fuck.

The key words you skipped for some reason is "man made", of course climate change exist, but the (((scientific community))) insist is man made and the lobbies and accords think the solution is to tax us more and reduce industrial production to lower the emissions.

ofc the climate is trending to be hotter but the world has done shit like that before (ice age and shit) so until I see a study that decisively proves that human interaction is the primary causality of it I don't really think we can say for sure
plus even if it is happening there is nothing we can do to stop it aside from accelerationism to create green energy sources like fusion or going back to the stone age

>2 posts by this ID

200 replies inbound though.

I think it would trigger Facebook liberals to their core. Just a lot of pics of hot chicks at beaches, Swedish suntanning team etc.

In fact I like warmer weather. It's too cold here.

Look how Americans are literally conscious about man made climate change.

Fuck off yuropoor.

Is there global warming? The global sea levels are DROPPING, which means that climate change models are bogus. If more of the earth’s water is locked up in glaciers then the temperatures are lower not higher.

How can you expect dumb shitskin mutts to understand something complex with nuance?

Keep telling people they're killing the environment will make them do just to spite you.

Not sure if someone with your IQ is capable.

It's all fucked.
Recently it was admitted that climate change is real and due to man made changes, but what wasn't said in the clickbait is that the manmade changes are chemtrails. Bioengineering the sky to control the weather like people have been saying for years. For every action there is a reaction. But that doesn't fit into the go green transfer of wealth narrative so we have to deal with shit like OP's slide thread.