Where were you when you realized that the average Sup Forumslack is Stan from "You're Getting Old"?

Where were you when you realized that the average Sup Forumslack is Stan from "You're Getting Old"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6WAGn76eAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit you're right

i was watching "You're Getting Old" for the first time

Swap out "it's shit!" for "it's degenerate!" and it's a perfect match

Wrong it's Cartman, edgy spoiled brats.

I actually believe that the edgy Anti-Jew Edgelord online movement would have never happened without Cartman making it mainstream

when i anld ur mum

>people hate jews because of south park
Keep telling yourself that kike

Bullshit. The denizens of pol care a whole hell of a lot. They care too much about white people and God. It's pretty sad

lel

Stan cared a lot, too, but he overreacted in a cynical blackpilled dickhead way.

me too. weird....

Everything is shit though.

If I'm not mistaken the episode ends with Stan becoming an alcoholic to deal with it.

Yeah the holocaust probably wouldn't have happened either. Darn south park.

>watching South Park past the age of 16
come on now

It's not my first time but that's why I started the thread .

It makes more sense as you get older actually.

Including this thread

> I'm this many which means I can't laugh anymore

if you mix stan from you're getting old and cartman from every episode then you have Sup Forums down to a t

Sup Forums thrives in chaos, not nihilist at all
You're thinking /r9k/

Your just a cynical asshole

cynicism isn't nihilism.

t. Stan

>a show made by jews created a fat, ugly, unlikeable strawman with a whore for a mother
>HEY LOOK GUYS IT'S Sup Forums
This is why people always end up gassing kikes or kicking them out.

Shit would mean things are just bad. But things now are bad and lacking of all logic.

Keked and checked

As the inspiration for the episode, AMA

I knew Home Movies and Dr. Katz were far superior programming even when I was in high school tbqh

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=E6WAGn76eAc

see
Honestly, each character represents a facet of Sup Forums in ways, but Stan and Cartman fit the most, disregarding their character direction after that season.

Can confirm.

Pretty funny how we were all watching it on cable
Comfy :3

>Current Year
>Still watching the TV Jew
Get rid of cable/satellite. It's all propaganda anyway. Find a hobby. Learn a trade. Clean your room. Sort yourself out. Stop worshiping the TV God. It's enslaved you.

Fucking kill yourself kike

I'm torrenting it now senpai

B-but it was legit the first time I have watched cable in forever
So I thought its neat that the one thing I saw, my fellow anons watched it with me too

The reason you believe that is because you're a numale raised in front of a tv.

take a chill pill, bill

Lol, what a bunch of fucking uggos.

Saviors of the white race, indeed. Lol.

Those two concepts being believed in and bearing fruit are the two single reasons you can shitpost on the internet you fucking dunce.

What sort of retard collection is this? Why is this group so male and so retarded?

>Sup Forums is blackpilled as fuck
Well you're not wrong

When I'm in my home multi cultural home town sure but I'm nothing but super happy when I leave and visit small rural white towns. Beautiful there.

> South Park is 20 years old

The average Sup Forumsack is literally Cartman.

oh shit

that episode really got me in the feels

>hey isn't this existential crisis just like that commercialized pop culture thing that was on television?
>lol yeah lets disregard the points they're making, i've already seen this episode

Where were you when you realized that show is marxist anti-white propaganda produced by a cripple kike who changed his name from Murray Rothstein to Sumner Redstone.

time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older, too

cool blog faggot, too bad nobody cares.

South park is a good show.

it was made by two guys from colorado, only one of whom is jewish and not practicing. Cartman is fat because he was a riff on Archie Bunker. Whose actor was a fatass. Cartman is just as much a rip-off of Archie Bunker as the Flintstones were of the Honeymooners. His mom is a whore because its a jab at one of the creator's ex-girlfriends. and Cartman is the only one character not directly based on someone the creators knew in their own town

Dem britches have had enough!

All episodes are free to watch on their official site ya moron

I need to watch that again

Hahaha. Is this a Sup Forums meet up?

>I actually believe that the edgy Anti-Jew Edgelord online movement would have never happened without Cartman making it mainstream
Truth. Ivendange been online since 1998 and I don't remember people regularly making kike jokes until Cartman went 1488 on South Park. Then, all of a sudden you started hearing 12 year Olds scream YOU FUCKING JEW! in vidya game chat.

*I've been online
I'm phone posting like a faggot

There is no such thing as a Sup Forums meetup and no actual Sup Forumsacks would ever meet up with obvious antifa subverts who seek to collect info on nazi! addresses and such. That was the_cuckold.

Should have been the series finale. But then they kept it going, defeating the entire message of the episode (and it's been shit ever since)

Wtf is going on? I just finished watching this.

Yeah they should've ended it there. South Park post 2011 is so hit and miss. You can tell theyre going through the motions just to keep the series alive.

bs this season is fucking amazing. I agree last season was shit.

sodomite pls go

>civic nationalists.jpg

This episode really touched feels. It's hard being stuck in California, anons. Can't make any money to save to escape without going homeless.

this. this season is breddy guy senpai.

In 30s now. Life sux. Music sux. Marriage is great. I have a nagging fucking fat female constantly on my nuts.

There are ways to make money in California if you're white. Learn to speak Spanish fluently. It will open up all sorts of doors.

All kids who are vapid and boring and dull go through a phase in which they try to flesh out their identity by shitting on everything.

Stan in that episode is me pretty much

What did you mean by this

>pol.png

There are only two decent episodes this season which were the Drugs Retirement Home episode and the Witch Pursuit episode rest have a bunch of politicized bullshit

>Drugs Retirement Home episode and the Witch Pursuit episode
Both hilarious. Made me forget it wasn't 2004.

HWNDU in NYC had a meetup. Redpilled many anons here about who browses

All that proved was that the attentionwhore newfags of new york are shitskins

Stop mastubating.

>oz has a Sup Forums meetup
>it's all chinks and abbos

t. NYC shitskin attentionwhore newfag

That should be a banner.

Minors are not allowed on This board famalam

Don't ever talk to Trey or his wife's negro son ever again you bigots.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

And Matt is married to a nigger.

>no ripped roo named bruce

*blocks your path*

Enjoying life is a exercise in cognition, you have to build that network for yourself. You can't just bounce around through life like a ball in a pinball machine and expect to be happy, you need to put effort into it via positive thinking even in the face of hardship. Being happy eventually becomes a reflex and you learn to enjoy things for what they are.
It's how people can enjoy simple things like going to the beach, because they don't sit alone thinking about how "pointless" it is and how people enjoying simple pleasures are just eating shit.

Of course I'm not saying become a rootless bugman who unironically enjoys Game of Thrones, what I'm saying is your negative response to everything in life is more a sign of the consciousness you have built for yourself than a sign of the times.

Yep. Being on Sup Forums is an everyday struggle against cynicism taking hold.