Can we get a Great Teacher Onizuka thread going?

Can we get a Great Teacher Onizuka thread going?

What was your favourite arc? What was your least favourite arc? What was your favourite scene? Who was best girl? Funniest gag? Favourite Onizuka life lesson? Who had it worse Mayu or Teshigawara?

>Okinawa Beach
>Fallen Angels (one of the few things I genuinely hated about the series)
>Miyabi on the roof
>Urumi
>pic related
>Onizuka's speech to Teshigawara
>Mayu

The only thing that keeps me from rereading/watching is the piss poor development for Onizuka and Fuyutsuki. Wimp kid and bully girl were best.

bump

Maybe but this was an tearjerker regardless

So did we ever get proper scans of the early chapters or is it all still GIANT YELLOW AND BLUE BOXES?

Fuck, I remember reading this and losing my shit over it. Only Urumi's backstory makes me tear up more.

Urumi is literally best girl

AssClass >>> GTO

onizuka is a loser

Best arcs were when the todai teacher finally gets exposed, and when urumi(?) loses her shit and posts the website with all the hidden cams of miyabi(?), not sure if i remember their names

At least he's still alive at the end

Who /ShonanJunaiGumi/ here

>People unironically like Assassination Classroom
So how's middle school going? Getting good grades?

prove I'm wrong

Assassination classroom has 3 jokes.
>I destroyed the moon
>I move at Mach 20
>Tentacles
It's that repeated for 100 some chapters.

Urumi arcs are the best arcs.

AssClass is not better than GTO. Hell, it's Matsui's worst work.

>tfw we'll never get a full series for Tokyo Depato Sensou Taikenki

neuro is overrated shit too
matsui is all style and lazy substance

Neuro's a slow start, but it's a genuinely great manga. The AI arc is absolutely fucking amazing.

Teshigawara is a fucking awesome character I felt for him

no, it's not. matsui uses his bizarre aesthetic and sadistic concepts to disguise his amateur writing. the way he builds the arcs and interactions is lame.

Enjoy being alone in that opinion.

it's been too long, can't remember.

don't worry. i'm not. assclass be shit just reinforces my argument. the difference is that neuro is kinda "edgy", so people pretend they don't see the flaws.

ok

What chapter was the arc where the bully girl first started falling for the wimp?