/IOTBW/ - Saran Wrap Edition

Previous Threads
Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

pastebin.com/Kce3KfBR

Reminder that the sheer number of shilling threads designed to derail IOTBW are indications of how brilliantly it is working.

Follow instructions in pic related

Gentle reminder there is no phase 2, and there are no variants of phase 1. If anyone seems confused, please refer them to this post

Bump

Updated version of pic related on the way.

You can also post this in r/showerthoughts

They banned me for doing so

checked

wow

Stop the reddit spacing. What do you mean you posted it in showerthoughts? Like you made a post that said only "It's okay to be white"?

Yeah

And no

Make me

Checked, nice gets

If you want an offshoot for gun rights, try this image.
It's not meant to fuck with the IOTBW narrative, but it's meant to achieve the same effect.
Don't alter the message of IOTBW.

Nobody is going to do this now fuck off you stupid kike

Give it up for this BASED black man! Amiright MAGApedes XD XD XD

Civic nationalism all the way!!1!!1!!! It'd be a shame if r/all were to see this picture of a black guy fucking my wife!! See how progressive I actually am???? The Democrats are the real racists

i wuz here

When posting flyers such as IOTBW you may observe some unusual behavior from the news media. At times they will completely ignore the action, over blow the action and sometimes they will misreport the problem hugely in such a way as to appear absurd to the person who did the action.

If you see them post very false information about a flyer you put up, DO NOT CONTACT THEM OR CORRECT THEM! Take a couple weeks to months off and lay low for a while. They might just be misinformed but it could be that they are setting a trap for you hoping that you will give clues as to who your are. That way they can bring the hammer of hate crime charges down on you and set an example for the other Goyim.

No matter what a Jew tells you, he hates white people who like being white and living white. In his mind and the minds of white Liberals it is absolutely NOT ok to be white. Never forget that and keep up the pressure.

((()))
Whatcha doing Rabbi?

Reminder to all:

Reminder that going around a pole/tree several times with tape or saran wrap will make the flyers 10x harder to remove. They can't be easily ripped down by the first passerby anymore.

t. your average "white" american

Lot's of shilling on IOTBW tonight...I really think (((they))) are freaked out by this

Bump of cocaine.

How will people react if I print a bunch of these and plaster them all over my city?

Risk Reduction:

Work alone. Work at Night. Work Quietly. Work Quickly. (The more of these you ignore, the more likely you are to be caught.)

If you get spotted, don't stop moving. Make a pursuer come to you.

Get your cardio way up if it isn't. That's so you can walk a long way without having to rest. The man with good to great cardio beats the man without it. Get your physical strength up too. Especially all you large boys who want a turn playing, you can make yourself into someone who anti whites dread going near.
(Being a young, dumb fool, I was pranking some dindu's while drunk. I get spotted by being careless by an SJW female and there is a crowd of people nearby too. 50 or so. First I try evasion but she moves to get in my way. So I speed up and walk right at her. I get less than one inch from her and say excuse me. She is so frightened she can't even speak. She steps aside and her friends do nothing. Their crowd of 50 could have beaten or killed me easily. They didn't even move. That's it.)

The tougher and better equipped you are, the more your confidence goes up and the bolder you get. What you could not have done as a lazy party boy, you will not even break a sweat at after six months of regular exercise. You have to really want this though.

You can do a "paperboy" version of this game too.

This works with a bicycle, motorcycle or car. Pick the vehicle you are best with and carry a newspaper bag. Toss free "newspapers" on people's driveways but don't hit the same area too often. It will get watched and cameras may start going up/LE and citizen patrols may be watching.

Bump. Good work user

Meme flag

Is that user still laying out a banner this week?

I like where this is going

fuk off shlomo

I think we should decide on another day to do posting en masse (like we did with Oct. 31). It should reinvigorate IOTBW and also increase the likelihood of any media coverage.

Anyone have a suggested day?