Let's just stop beating around the bush and fucking admit it. He fucking totaled us. I tried finding errors...

Let's just stop beating around the bush and fucking admit it. He fucking totaled us. I tried finding errors, and logical fallacies, but his arguments are sealed tight. Looks like he spent those 2 months making basically the bulletproof video. It's going to take us a while to recover from this one. Fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-
youtube.com/watch?v=97dBxYGGUGk&t=129s
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=YPVuS_wQCtg
twitter.com/BravingRuin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. skeptic

Remember sage goes in all fields.

This is Kraut himself trying to get views by doing a doubletroll ironic hatepost. Ignore Kraut threads.

Is this supposed to be the new destiny meme? Because it's doesn't work if he isn't a manlet.

It's over. The alt-right is finished. Just a couple of these men, these veritable gods of debate, is all that it took to completely lay waste to our movement. Honestly, I say we cut our losses and pretend none of this even happened. How can we possibly ever recover?

>Let's
>Us
KYS. I don't even care if this a troll thread

Does he literally pay people to do these shitty threads or he does them all by himself?

sage

Hee seems like he loves to smell zyklon farts in the morning

This is entertaining. Kraut pisses himself yet again. The biggest problem here is that kraut is way too stupid to google ”heritability” or ”heritability of IQ”, let alone to understand those concepts. It’s like he doesn’t understand the concept, either that or he knows that that data isn’t on his side. Being the autist he is, he tries to shift the conversation from heritability to genetics ("well you can’t conclusively prove what genes do what!"). This is true to an extent, genetic research is in many ways in its infancy, but everything what we’ve found so far supports the hereditarian position (note: heritability alone is enough to make the case for the hereditarian position, no need for ”find the genes”). Kraut probably does this because he doesn’t understand heritability, and he only happened to have a geneticist at hand.

As a general note, Kraut often talks about unrelated shit. Along the lines of "well people were wrong about something sometime therefore unrelated modern claims are also wrong". He does this to try and build up his ”scientific credibility” and to mask the fact that he’s an idiot (Alt-Hype would rape him in an actual debate).

He then goes on on his autistic tirade about how we have to find the genes to make these kinds of claims (le IQ ”social science” isn’t muh ”hard biology”). A tirade which is very meaningless, given the general heritability of IQ. And even so, I’m sure Alt-Hype will trash him on this point. Piffer 2015 looked at the distribution of 9 IQ-related gene variants within different populations, and low and behold stupid races have these variants in smaller frequencies. Then he goes on to speak useless shit, such as gene spine formation genes. The thing Kraut doesn’t understand is that those 9 gene variants have predictive validity, unlike his bullshit spine genes.

Unfortunately for Kraut the whole niggers are more closely related to Apes DNA than they are to whites thing came out today.

I hate to fucking admit it, but its starting to get embarrassing at this point. I pretty much hate these guys, but even we need to admit they pulling some clean punches on us. We need to up our game. People like Enoch,Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, and Ryan Faulk/AltHype etc aren't bringing their A-game, and are embarrassing us. JF is okay, but he isn't even alt-right. Our movement is floundering.

Kraut then goes on to say that intelligence is ”more complicated than 9 gene variants”. An obvious claim, but the point with this study was that those 9 variants do vary among the races, as predicted by the hereditarian hypothesis. It’s not conclusive proof but it’s pretty good (see heritability of IQ for proof). Kraut’s geneticists goes on a useless tirade about these 9 snips, ”yeah there are differences in these snips, so what?” I don’t know if that geneticist is an idiot, but it’s like he misses the point entirely (also, may I remind you, these snips have predictive validity, unlike his unrelated bullshit examples). The geneticist is right in that we don’t know the exact effect those snips have, but even the correlation with intelligence alone is pretty damn significant.

At one point, Kraut goes on a tirade about ”selective pressure”, saying race realists don’t understand ”selective pressure”. He says that there is no evidence that (”loosely defined”) whites would have had more of a selective pressure selecting for intelligence. Well, he’s right in that there is no solid evidence for this (aside from the actual, measurable, verifiable genetic differences in intelligence, except he doesn’t believe in those). He then goes on to say that the very idea is completely false because Europeans, when they moved to North America, didn’t become stupid and therefore race realists btfo lelelel. It’s like he doesn’t even understand the basics of evolution, as evolution takes thousands of years (not that Kraut’s example was valid to begin with, US society has very different selective pressures than what Amerindians had).

Kraut also makes a bunch of smaller claims which he does not understand, but I don’t think most of them are worth replying to. At the end of his article, Alt-Hype says that we don’t have to ”find the genes”. He is completely right, because heritability is enough to establish his claim. Kraut and his ”professional geneticist” then rip on this making asinine points (”We don’t have to find the genes? Well we’ve already found the genes! Alt-Hype btfo!!!!” or ”if you can’t find the genes, then how do you know it’s genetic!!! Alt-Hype btfo!!!!”) Most claims stem from his inability to understand the whole point. Being a pedantic autist, Kraut’s video is all over the place, spending considerable amount of time making retarded assaults against tangential points. And that’s just what I found taking a quick look at his video. I bet that someone who knows more about the genetics will find many more actual, factual mistakes in Kraut’s arguments.

The whole point Alt-Hype made with this article is that, even though we don't have conclusive evidence about the actual genes, which we don't need to have (see: heritability), everything we've found out so far is perfectly in line with the hereditarian position. Kraut's attack is retarded and tangential.

come on man just give up kraut
it was fun the first times but now its just sad

He's just a butt hurt faggot who's pissed that the alt-right has turned on him.

I seriously no longer identify as an alt-righter after this whole fiasco. It would just be too embarrassing. We offer no competition, simple as that.

i mean, he pretty much owned us on the genes arguments. We literally can't find them. And he's kinda right on the fact that IQ is a social science, and since we rail on social science not being real, we are kinda being hypocrites. Biology is a hard science, with hard facts, and set determined boundaries. We can't just throw that all out in favor of rhetoric, or we are no better than SJWs.

kek

Nice try Kraut, you fat fuck

>user's Destiny threads no longer get replies
>Tries to ironically shill for Kraut instead
D E S P A R A T E

>Implying I give two fucks about what some Jew has to say.
>Implying the arguments of leftists really matter
He could show me irrefutable proof of everything he claims, and I would still call him a communist faggot. Go be a cuck elsewhere.

Literally who?

>he pretty much owned us
nice try now leave

Worth a read, good posts finnbro. Basically a /thread.

> biology is hard science
> but sociology is not
How can it not be hard science if the observed subject part of hard science?

>herp but technically IQ doesn't exist and neither does race
>please ignore the high crime and absolute retardedness and violence of shitskins, I've proven they technically don't exist

Sure thing cuck all of a sudden I don't believe my eyes anymore because you made a rhetorical argument.

is part of*
Also stop spreading your arse cheeks already, , Jorge.
You're bringing shame to your family

lmao, a bunch of shit-libs here coming now circle jerking of what is clear cherry picking and straw-manning :P

Who the fuck even listens to this faggot anymore?
I thought he nuked his audience when he doxxed someone he didn't agree with, and got hit by a tidal wave of people calling him out for his staggering hypocrisy?
Then pissed on the ashes of said audience when he tried every weasel trick in the book to try justifying it?

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-
actually interested in seeing any leftist touching that, especially whoever this youtuber is.
>watch his video
>get 1 minute in
>he says its sociology
Sociology is the scientific study of society, including patterns of social relationships, social interaction, and culture
>thats more proof than IQ tests
>this guy btfo'd himself so bad, the shills cant even see it

Kraut and Tea, one of the leading intellectuals on the Skeptical Centrist-sphere.

IQ is not a social science lol what

kys shill

>(Alt-Hype would rape him in an actual debate).
This should happen. Against Destiny too.

I hate how at least half of the threads here are disingenuous.

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

He's going these videos because he was threatened by Antifa. He's a huge pussy. Devon Tracey is always right.

Destiny would just scream and shit himself like he does in every "debate", demand sources for saying the sky is blue while hoping you never read any of his, then run home and let his fanboys screech how he won.

As if by magic

Social sciences are fine if what is being studied is quantifiable and controllable, which IQ is.

lel sauce?

yumm

>He then goes on to say that the very idea is completely false because Europeans, when they moved to North America, didn’t become stupid and therefore race realists btfo lelelel. It’s like he doesn’t even understand the basics of evolution, as evolution takes thousands of years (not that Kraut’s example was valid to begin with, US society has very different selective pressures than what Amerindians had).
I don't know why even you faggots are getting this wrong. The selection pressures are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Saying the same climates and geographical locations will produce the same results if so fucking retarded, it shows they have no real grasp on the fundamentals of evolution.
>

Hyped for him to get btfo by the frog again

no

We're not giving you views kraut, go to bed and stop trying to meme yourself on Sup Forums

link? I want to see that

>theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-
mein fucking sides

youtube.com/watch?v=97dBxYGGUGk&t=129s

nature vs nurture

>149172360(You)

High IQ scores are related to culture. Ben Carson's kids score higher than average for example, because of their culture. Ethno centric nationalism isn't racist. Race is a small component of Ethnicity, and every Ethnicity has a unique spectrum of racial diversity. Race mixing at it's core is almost meaningless, there is such a wide variety within the races that purity is near if not completely impossible. But, the biggest portion of self identifying race mixers do so in an attitude of counter culture, rebellion. Attitude is everything, no matter what behavior you're doing if it's a purely rebellious without good cause, it'll not going to work out well. They're not freeing the slaves by ignoring sound advice.

It's like Kraut and Retard dosen't know who Gregor Mendel or how he documented how genetics worked long before anyone knew what DNA was.

jesus fuck hahaha

>i'll try gaslighting again, it will work this time!

>Ben Carson's kids score higher than average for example, because of their culture.
no, they score higher because Ben Carson has a high IQ.

>High IQ scores are related to culture. Ben Carson's kids score higher than average for example, because of their culture.
Right. It has nothing to do with the fact that Ben Carson is a light skined nigga due to high levels of European admixture.

he has no arguments, which is why you never repeat them.

Who's this 'frog'?

Sociology can not be a hard science due to the inability to control for variables. Sociology applies scientific process to the observation of social behaviors, but it can never claim a definitive outcome, only that research would suggest a reoccurring and reliable pattern. There's just too much subjectivity in the way for it to ever be objective fact.

Not saying this to defend Kraut, his second video on the subject had been terrible and I haven't watched this new video yet, but I really think it's an important distinction for people to understand.

oh, so he's making "gotta find the genes" argument.

1) you don't have to, it's either environment or genes. If it's not environment it's genes. Does he think there is some third option?

2) we have some some of the genes, and they correlate with race.
> you gotta find every single one!
It's not even an argument.

youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

There was no doxxing. She literally doxxed herself pretty much and people got mad at Kraut for tweeting at Ukip about info she made public, which is justified as she was going to do harm to Ukip. Kraut may be a sperg but Rage is a literal retard.

You can change your IQ by improving your behavior. There can be drastic increases in IQ generationally through cultural habit changes like introducing church attendance and in home education, regardless of race. IQ as a measure works on a map as Ethnicities cover goelogical regions, unlike race. IQ isn't actually measurable by race, it is relevant to Ethnicity and Culture. In localised maps of IQ and genetic racial makeup, there are lots of over laps and contradictions, the race = IQ theory doesn't work as IQ is greatly influence by individual habits. Race mixing is still unadvisable.

>You can change your IQ by improving your behavior

The results are negligible for improving IQ but eating healthy foods and exercising among other things helps maintain your IQ as you get older

Yeah by the time you're getting married your IQ is pretty well set. That doesn't mean you're bound to pass your IQ level on to your kids. You can change the life patterns that developed your IQ in your kids life and give to them a better score than you have. Unlike genes, those are set.

>how do you do, fellow kids

CLICKBAIT TITLE from some whiny bitch youtuber nobody likes

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Reminder that even your but-buddies (((skeptics))) are calling you a butthurt idiot and laughing at you kraut

youtube.com/watch?v=YPVuS_wQCtg

> can't beat a korean in starcraft
hahahahah

>Destiny would just scream and shit himself like he does in every "debate", demand sources for saying the sky is blue while hoping you never read any of his, then run home and let his fanboys screech how he won.
The difference between AltHype and a lot of Destiny's other opponents is that AltHype might actually be able to give evidence for all of Destiny's inane hangups.

I will say this about AltHype though. He is autistic and can somewhat stutter and ramble, so Destiny MIGHT be able to run over him in terms of presentation, even if AltHype can counter Destiny's actual arguments.

Somewhere, EdgySphinx is laughing hysterically.

AKA BravingRuin
twitter.com/BravingRuin

oh (OP), when will you stop sucking liberal cock.

Look, I like Althype as a guy, I really do, but he's basically like the world's smartest flat-earther.

Unfortunately for Destiny, AltHype's view that a significant portion of the black/white IQ gap is explained by heritability aligns more closely with that of intelligence researchers.

Destiny is the one who disagrees with the consensus. Destiny the conspiracy theorist!

Literally the only flaw in his argument is when he's talking about environmental differences, in which he glosses over the fact that while a south African might face a similar difficulty level to survive as a European, the same can not be said of North Africans, who come from extremely easy to survive in environments.

Still, his general point is pretty good imo.

>High IQ scores are related to culture

Kraut needs to see a psychologist. He seems like a sweet guy in the past but he's really gone off the rails. He seems in denial about his own motivations, but no one sees what he's doing the way he sees it. It's delusion at this point.

Do you think having a feminist girlfriend might have influenced his over all behavior? Or was this a long time coming?

Jean Francois Gariepy would be a much better opponent to destroy Destiny. He's very quick on his feet and has a PHD is evolutionary biology

He's not unfortunately. JF doesn't understand the nuances of psychometrics. His PhD in biology won't assist him in a debate about how much of the black/white IQ gap is due to heritability. Don't underestimate AltHype. He's race realist savant that would make JF look stupid.

>he's kinda right
found the crypto-marxist. How you been Richard Spencer?

Do you not know who we're talking about?

(((kraut))) source was just talking about ass cheek fat and was blowing smoke. (((kraut))) failed..again. he need to throw in the towel,

he needs to go sargon and have a chat with Jared Taylor.

I think his knowledge far exceeds Destiny's and would be sufficient in capturing Destiny in making logical errors

Based on what I've seen from JF I don't think that's the case. People are severely overestimating JF's competence in the area of psychometrics. It's just not something that JF had to deal with as a biologist.

gimme da gene DA gEENe

god does he actually look like this
literal soyboy beta-cuck

Destiny doesn't know shit either. If he can establish the overwhelming likelihood that it would be impossible for the races to develop with identical abilities in intellect then that would be a good enough start

It's a terrible argument that's been debunked a dozen times on every thread. The video is much longer than it had to be. He could edit it down to 30 seconds and just say "I don't believe genetic correlations with intelligence are real and nothing can convince me otherwise."

He didn't even bother to address the mountains of evidence that IQ is genetic like separated twin studies and GWASes etc. "They can't point to a specific gene and show a mechanism that causes intelligence therefore it's unscientific."

Fuck off. Mendel discovered heredity and genetics long before anyone even knew what DNA was. "Sorry Mendel, your research is wrong and invalid because you can't demonstrate any actual mechanisms of genes, just some correlations which aren't science."

Destiny isn't close to an expert but he'll be able to throw out a few bullshit talking points that JF won't be able to deal with. I do not understand the JF worship. TheAltHype legitimately has a much stronger understanding of this material and he would absolutely shit on Destiny's arguments.

sage

Bump

Just watched the vid. I was pleasantly surprised. The previous video was full of obvious errors and the first video was full of him being an ass and insulting people and not addressing their point of view directly. However this video actually seems pretty well researched. If people debunk this I'll be impressed, as what Kraut is saying in this one looks right to me.

I do think he should do a video owning up to his prior mistakes, however, and apologizing to people he attacked without ever addressing directly in his first video.

In this video he didn't say there could be no evidence of correlations. He was pointing out some bad science and pointing out that correlation is not the establishment of causation.

Personally I think it's fine and dandy to be curious and to have theories, but I'm tired of people taking it on faith and then mocking anyone who differs.

>However this video actually seems pretty well researched. If people debunk this I'll be impressed
Prepare to be impressed.

Based Ryan Faulk destroyed this guy.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I don't need to understand with digits like those. I agree entirely. Check'd