Thanks YouTube for supporting our veter-

Thanks YouTube for supporting our veter-

A 5200 calorie diet is quite a bit, props to that dude for taking that on and promoting a healthy life style.

You see Op? Its not that hard to be happy, you just need to realize bitching about what YouTube advertised more isn't going to do anything.

Would you say you are happy? You woke up and saw your feed then immediately jumped to "oh this is unfair and stupid" that's pretty negative man. Its not even that bad, its 50/50 split between blacks and whites in that feed, which is the usual equality of outcome shit YouTube does.

Lighten up op before you kill yourself.

I am getting my rake brb

The leaf is right, who the fuck cares

Burger intelligence

YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES IF YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO SHOW YOUR OWN FLAG

Happy?

No because now I know you're a self-loathing asshat

Alrighty op, posting your opinion multiple times just to get people to agree with you shows that you have serious issues with social relationships (friends, gf, general social interactions). just understand that humans are social creatures and a lot of your problems right now are cause your not building real relations with people.

>Thanks YouTube for supporting our veter-
>*black person in video*
>
THE JEWS

Nava is such a fucking POG.

You also got pissed at me last time too OP.

Luckily I saved that paragraph so i didn't have to re-write it.

Someone reposted my screenshot? Lmao that is awesome. Fuck you leaf

OP, don't try and play it off he literally had the same fascist flag as you.

>youtube and google are not run by the us gov.

>spouts this propaganda

Also both posts start with a sarcastic thank you towards black people.

Not me! But good luck with ur evidence buckaroo

Op this is actually pain to read, life doesn't magically turn better if you treat it like shit and are always negative. It starts with you. I understand if you don't want to admit you posted twice just to get replies but at least have an open mind to what I'm saying. Just forcing a smile for half an hour every morning can make your day 20x better.

Rake

Ok

>US army
>White
Nah
Literally gateway for niggers to get gibs and for spics to get citizenship
And for whitey to die for israel

Looks like a regular american to me