poptop.hypermart.net/testnapb.html
the-american-catholic.com/2008/12/28/napoleon-on-christ/
angelfire.com/sc3/myredeemer/Evidencep17.html
wnd.com/2016/08/the-worldwide-legacy-of-napoleon-bonaparte/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manlet
Dropped

>believing british memes

His own guy. Every other "red-pill" is a faux.

He was an average-tall guy for time standards. 1m80 was considered freak back then.

was he redpilled?

Adhering to any political position permanently subordinating you to other men is disguised cuckoldry. Of course he was.

what a right proper lass, i'd fancy a go at her

>masonic hand signal

yeah, no

I'm all for anyone that uses the Merovingian iconography of my ancestors.

If anyone's curious, do some research on the bees embroidered into the chair.

He was redpilled on the eternal Anglo, so in that regards, yes

not your guy Cucktaluña, that's for sure.

Continental fool. Over extended himself and neutered any of his gains. France would have been a world superpower if he refrained from invading Russia. He would be another Julius Casesar or Alexander the Great.

He was 5'8. Not exactly y'all but not Manley tier

he was all for national sovereignty tho

Either way, he's still regarded as a great conqueror along with those two

france will never be great again

he ushered in nationalism

Not really. Julius Caesar helped build an empire that lasted a thousand years. Alexander ensured the flowering of Western civilization and conquered up to the Indus valley planting its seeds along the way.

Napoleon biggest impact was leading to the creating of Germany a nation that did more to destroy French power than any other (except the British)

>5'8" isn't manlet
>Not exactly y'all

quintessentially french to cuck himself desu

Napoleon's actions directly shaped a style of warfare through the entire civilized world that would exist throughout most of the 1800s before finally dying with World War I.

Napoleon's failed invasion of Egypt brought about the creation of Egyptology, the founding of the modern Egyptian state, and the (now-abandoned) modernization/Westernization of the Muslim world. Everything else he did had similar impacts.

Among the small list of truly"Great Men" in history, no historian would ever exclude Napoleon. He simply had too much of an impact and that impact was practically worldwide.

He's beyond redpill.

Hm good points. He is similar to Hitler he is defined by his failures.

Not back then it wasn't. You fell for 150 year old British propaganda, good job.

>Hitler
Never really existed. Your whole pic is bullshit.

>manlet
>jew emancipation
>french
need i say more?

S L A G G E D

like a mighty blast furnace

Antoine Favreau says, "Non."

this is a G*rmboo Amerimongrel board, and Napoleon assraped G*rms, so of course mutts here will hate him

MMmmmm Cottage cheese

If he won you all Europeans might have actually gotten your rights and shit, instead you got kings and queens.

R A R E

You forgot the Rosetta stone, and the innovations in army logistics/tactics.

Absolutely.

Napoleon being a manlet is Francophobic lies invented by the British.

He was Caesar reincarnate

“I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires, and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and whatever other religions the distance of infinity. Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me. Between Him and whoever else in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. He is truly a being by Himself. His ideas and sentiments, the Truth which He announces, His manner of convincing, are not explained either by human organization of by the ordinary nature of things. The nearer I approach, the more carefully I examine, everything is above me - everything remains grand, of a grandeur which overpowers. His religion is a revelation from an intelligence which is certainly not that of man. One can absolutely find nowhere, but in Him alone, the imitation or the example of His life. I search in vain through history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything which can approach the gospel. Neither history, nor humanity, nor the ages, nor nature, offer me anything with which I am able to compare or explain it. Here everything is extraordinary.” … Testimony at St. Helena - Napoleon Bonaparte

stempublishing.com/magazines/bt/BT17/1889_319_Napoleons_Testimony.html
poptop.hypermart.net/testnapb.html
the-american-catholic.com/2008/12/28/napoleon-on-christ/
angelfire.com/sc3/myredeemer/Evidencep17.html
wnd.com/2016/08/the-worldwide-legacy-of-napoleon-bonaparte/

"Well then, I will tell you. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne and I myself have founded great empires; but upon what did these creations of our genius depend? Upon force. Jesus alone founded His empire upon love, and to this very day millions will die for Him. . . . I think I understand something of human nature; and I tell you, all these were men, and I am a man; none else is like Him: Jesus Christ was more than a man. . . . I have inspired multitudes with such an enthusiastic devotion that they would have died for me . . . but to do this is was necessary that I should be visibly present with the electric influence of my looks, my words, of my voice. When I saw men and spoke to them, I lightened up the flame of self-devotion in their hearts. . . . Christ alone has succeeded in so raising the mind of man toward the unseen, that it becomes insensible to the barriers of time and space. Across a chasm of eighteen hundred years, Jesus Christ makes a demand which is beyond all others difficult to satisfy; He asks for that which a philosopher may often seek in vain at the hands of his friends, or a father of his children, or a bride of her spouse, or a man of his brother. He asks for the human heart; He will have it entirely to Himself. He demands it unconditionally; and forthwith His demand is granted. Wonderful! In defiance of time and space, the soul of man, with all its powers and faculties, becomes an annexation to the empire of Christ. All who sincerely believe in Him, experience that remarkable, supernatural love toward Him. This phenomenon is unaccountable; it is altogether beyond the scope of man's creative powers. Time, the great destroyer, is powerless to extinguish this sacred flame; time can neither exhaust its strength nor put a limit to its range. This is it, which strikes me most; I have often thought of it. This it is which proves to me quite convincingly the Divinity of Jesus Christ." ... Testimony at St. Helena - Napoleon Bonaparte

Let's be honest, Napoleon's heir is the TRUE king of France, and even shares in his likeness.

>emancipates jews
no, not our guy

Her ass looks like it was beat with a bag of nickels

There was Jews living in France before Napoleon, he faced the Jewish problem like many leaders before and after. Napoleon took problem with France's Jews. He issued the "Infamous Decree" which forbid Jews practicing usury.

What a man

He and Hitler were the most epic modern leaders

Will there ever be another epic leader of Europe?

to do what? they keep getting btfo
BASED

yep

ok

Then Europe would be shit user.
The Absolute Faggot, the only reason the Republic worked in America was because it was basically Britain without a Monarch. Whereas in Mexico it was completely fucked.

He gave Jews suffrage soooo.... no he's not /ourguy/

tgis