They Can't Keep Getting Away With It!

/ourgirl/ Blaire White was brutally assaulted by Antifa in Los Angles. HOT COFFEE THROWN INTO EYES AND FACE!!! We need to find out who did this! Get in here boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s

/our >girl/

I give not a single fuck about this faggot, I just get enjoyment watching these ideological puritans grapple with the hypocrisy of their ideology.

>tranny e-celeb slide thread

It's a fkn dude with tits.

stop spamming your metally ill tranny faggot here

faggot

tranny faggot

cuckfaggot

It may proove to be advantageous to help him for now, just like it was done with the "hit a right wing woman" campaign against Antifa

oh no how terrible where do I donate???

>girl
>our

idc about people bullying traps in fact I applaud it and think ppl should beat the shit out of those freaks whenever they see them
but this is a good way to paint antifa is hypocritical idiots

Who is this 13yr old user and why is she dressed like a slut?

why would I care about a tranny? even if he is on our side???

based antifa

glad they finally saw the light

Fuck off you shitty ass queer lover

Let me guess, another ultra nationalist girl with a history of interracial relationships and a Patreon account?

This person is disgusting

>girl
are you baiting me leaf

>/ourgirl/

>being this new
no its a trap
lurk moar

why is she so fuckin hot

ffs phone

fuck trannies

The last time the right supported a fag, he later came out and said it was healthy for boys to sometimes sleep with older men.
Then we remembered Milo was a faggot.
Never again.
Especially not some God damned trannie.
Someone should hang it from a tree. They can let it wear the Trump hat as it hangs.

> why is she so fuckin hot
Because compared to snaggle toothed British women trannies are hot.

>hot coffee
did you even watch the video?

To be fair, this is on the same level of throwing acid at women for shaming the family over in sand villages.
Morally I'm against any type of cowardice violence committed against anyone. Fucker was a coward beta.

why didnt HE defend HIMSELF?

not right, he got coffee thrown on him for the wrong reason

I want to see her get gangbanged by like 7 black dudes.

If that antifa isn't trans then hate crime law must be used and word spread to employers friends family of antifa persons transphobia -- just as they would do

fuck off back to redddit

the real enemy is the guy that was with her just let that pusys do that. like nigger run after him? i'm sorry if anyone ever did anything like that to a girl i was with i would not stop shy of beating them to death and this pussy just stands there saying 'hey'.

lmao this is either a CIAnigger or a bot

No, the middle one is just a leaf.

S*ge and report Boys. No one gives a shit about trannies. Die in a fire!

FEMINEN

How do we report?

His gay BF is a beta faggot and didnt even chase after the guy and beat him to death. What a cuck.

Shills know one of them fucked up by stealing the hat and stomping his/her hand. Antifa attacking a trans person, doesn't get better than that.
Remember the guy who got his hat stolen by some spic and how shills called him a cuck for not hitting her? Same is happening now.
Find this faggot and let the police do it's job.

so fake
>starts with magical barbie's song intro
>oh noes my finger is broken
>someone splashes a drink on my gay trans womanboyfriend
>better just keep filming and not dropping my phone
>are you okay baby
>whoo, i got scared to get my ass kicked
>youtube demonatized me
>bai my b00k
these new future hasbeen youtubers from vidcon 2017 are real laughing materials

They staged the protest and hired someone to stomp her hand in front of a cop? Right...
Nice try though, shill.

BENIS

t vidcon youtuber

sage mods please range ban these gay, homosexual, faggots

reported for trying to support a cancerous piece of shit like Robbie Faggotron. Have fun with your ban newfag.

Sage

>girl
Can leefs get even more retarded?

dass an awfully hawt cawfee pawt

i'm surprised nobody took that faggots pussy hat. they keep stealing MAGA hats, let's steal their pussy hats and trigger their streched out asses