Pueblo Chemical Depot

random picture

Give me a rundown.

appears to be a military cold weather survival course

Finally destroying earth?

I hope so

Daddy is just going to stay up in that Alaska country where it's safe.>
Alaska= new capitol of the planet.

barrage is first of its kind. fear of implosion is widespread. ip capture is a trap. list of names are being complied.

earth's polar shift and new cold cycle isn't due till 2023-ish. plenty of time.

IT'S ASH

>reboot
Just say what you mean

My laptop crashed once this week.
Something attacking it now.

smoke screen to keep eyes looking in wrong direction. NK LV AF all created to redirect focaus.

there's an incoming game

Chinese space station falls from orbit.>
Europe gets nuclear cloud.

Just write a normal fucking sentence about what you're trying to say. Fucking DOTARDS

There are no manuals or history to guide us. First war in history of this kind. This test is a mock scenario. We are all lab rats.

True if big

Im surrounded by brass have to type when chance gives way.

Are there any cool NPC factions players can join?

Im sure major feeder present. never seen these officers before.

Let me guess, it'll have an all black cast?

race war? explain yourself.

happening so fast ,chaos all around. hard to type in pocket.

>Bot
or
>Faggot

Nigger, just say what the fuck will happen, when, where and by whom or shut the fuck up

Proto-human alliance

not sure what these codes mean ,possibly something with ai being in control. its like some kind of movie plot but for real.

trust me im not a person you want to fuck with. youve seen me in news this week.

ok faggot, ill keep this bumped so you can not be so autistic and fully explain yourself when you have some free time.

literally no idea what you're talking about atm

i dont think anyone believes you faggot

yall buildin a cuckshed?

I am q minor

Im deep in the middle cant chance much. if you dont want to know as i learn im gone

Guys... Im scared...

Dont listen to him im the real one, will stay in touch but i just got shot a----

OP is larp

larping in the snow

It's a bot, it posted random shit about 'q++++++' yesterday

It's just a fucking bot

Can’t shake an ominous feeling of impending dread tonight. If the great reset comes, I am ready.

church shooter confirmed

keep posting, im interested.

It's just your depression and panic attack on the back of your mind

Ayys

Keep going, this might be interesting.

Kek

is this real or am i being j00'd? please tell me.

bump

Skynet situation?

95% likely

The loss of solar heating has caused the Earth's atmosphere to freeze into thick layers of "snow". The boy's father had worked with a group of other scientists to construct a large shelter, but the earthquakes accompanying the disaster had destroyed it and killed the others. He managed to construct a smaller, makeshift shelter called the "Nest" for his family, where they maintain a breathable atmosphere by periodically retrieving pails of frozen oxygen to thaw over a fire. They have survived in this way for a number of years.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand you lost.

what?

Look for the red tie on the news tomorrow. The tie pin will be a symbol. that symbol will point you to the truth.

always knew they were up to no good.

any idea what OP is talking about ?

Meth.

Ayys? Is red tie you??

anybody know what OP meant by this ?

if it comes rejoice, for it means god has not forsaken us, and has given us a chance to right the way before his arrival.

god disowned the jews long ago, he will not let them oppress and manipulate the righteous forever.

>they maintain a breathable atmosphere by periodically retrieving pails of frozen oxygen to thaw over a fire. They have survived in this way for a number of years.
>pails of frozen oxygen
>a number of years
>my sides

not sure if my last post made it through. if not ill say it again. Look for the red tie on the news tomorrow, the tie pin will have a symbol that will point you in the right direction. Then youll know im for real.

can you name any specific news outlets we should watch?

What channel?

At the end, they are found by a search party from a large group of survivors at Los Alamos, where they are using nuclear power to provide heat and have begun using rockets to search for other survivors (radio being ineffective at long range without an ionosphere). They reveal that other groups of humans have survived at Argonne, Brookhaven, and Harwell nuclear research facilities as well as in Tannu Tuva, and that plans are being made to establish uranium-mining colonies at Great Slave Lake or in the Congo region.

kek

its big, more than likely worldwide.the truth is on the tie. not what you will be told.

It's not OP

Hey all this is an example of what it looks like when my friend with ~80 IQ tries to make a larping thread. Just don't pay attention to him haha!

What country news?
Why don't you be more clear?

Fucking machine learning bots

which timeline is this?

uses meme flag

the shills are already here

fuck you're right. im watching 3 happening threads rn, mustve misread

weird thread

Inna woods

i think its safe to say we've been j00'd?

Gargantuan if bona-fide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pail_of_Air

Op: I'm a stupid faggot pay attention to meeeer

nothing is happening. some stupid roleplayer who is some /x/ fag is falling to his mental illness and not taking his medicine. you can always tell when something is bullshit when the retard who posts never just outright says what is supposedly going to happen. just like every ghost garbage, or alien, or even supposedly demons and shit.
TAKE YOUR MEDICINE

ugh why is op always a faggot
i thought it was at least an original story :(

REEEEEE IM A MAJOR INSIDERR...
DON'T MESSED WITH MR FAG BOIIII

REEEEEEE

look for a black man named for a vegetable for clues.

Hahahahaha

DHLS will be posting new training course for disaster preparedness soon. Keep your eyes on there news feed . None of this is making much sense to me code name alice is taking command. not have authority to do so. im confused.

Its a new kinda war, an info war if you will.
>Trump, Sup Forums and right wing (and traditional left) populists
Vs
>the NWO jews
Its a mostly bloodless war over the mind and sprit of the west over the internet and at rallies/riots
The jews want brave new world, trump wants 1776. Europe and canada has already fallen, but not the US. If the jews are defeated in one country, especially in the US, then they lose in every country.

FUCK OFF

Frozen oxygen + Fire --> Google "flashpoint"
Is oxygen flammable?
Q

when the calendar rings black look for a farting macaroni in the sky

I'm too much of a dumb faggot to know what's happening around me.

But I'm a super sekrit spy mi6 tier. I'm dangerous don't messed with me boyo. I'm specially trained insider high up in government. But also stupid. And I post on Sup Forums while at work because vpn's totally defeat government security.

>Code name Alice.

You've been playing too much Resident Evil.

I have been waiting for this and it would make me so happy.

Bot faggot is faggot

They mixed it with 76% nitrogen and used coal as fuel.

North Korean suitcase nuke confirmed.

what's DHLS?

referring to DHS as DHLS I think. Department of Homeland Security.