Izetta

How will Fine-sama reward her witch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrZh1vYdmNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A novelty good might work

A good bra with proper support.

Heretic Witch Tits

Their relationship got a whole lot weirder this episode. I'm getting serious S-vibes from Fine, like she wants to see how far down Izetta's throat she can fit her arm or something

>Restraining the izettas

die

Helping place Izetta in a show with plot.

A diamond-studded collar

WITCHES DON'T EXIST

As everyone knows, anime breasts have a low observance of gravity.

>How will Fine-sama reward her witch?
Firing Yoshino, I hope.

I want more of the Yuri Commandos.

They are a national treasure.

>entire elite butai of perky young dykes
I think Fine has been learning statecraft from Leto II

Pardon me, everyone

Armpits.

Supposedly there are men too. But i guess they're shoveling horse manure or something.

10/10 would prpr.

I think they use those terms in the same way that one girl wears a tux to the wedding

You can see her hand pressing into the thick meat of her breasts. It must be so soft.

In the last episode why did they say she now could use magic without problem after discovering the secret place but in this episode she couldn't do shit against the Germans?

Are the show writers drunk?

They died in the first episode

What?

It was only in the secret place.

are you even watching the series

No, you're just retarded.

They said that it was perfect because they could use the post for her coronation and Izetta could do her magic there.

It also gave them the map of the leylines so they can plan out Izetta's attacks and set up countermeasures for her blindspots.

Something is definitely going on between these two.
Did you watch at 4x speed or something?

>No one can win against her in a dogfight...except me

RIP sweet prince

I think anime has too complex writing for you.

Maybe you should ask your mom to read some picture books to you instead.

>speaking character
>got a name
>distinctive scar
>worthy opponent
he'll live, at least up to the last episode

Jojofags everyone.

You are probably drunker than the writer

t. antiyurifags

I hope the germ intelligence guy gets btfo hard.

Yuri Team 6.

Still waiting for something to wipe the shit-eating smirk off his face.

Today I learned something new about stitching: use the keyboard.

So who fucks who? We already got these two down but how about the rest of them? Or are they all part of Bianca's harem who is in turn part of Fine's harem?

>The Royal Guard is a team of Men and Women
>no men

I want him "wining" even losing aka bitter end for Izetta and Fine.

3rd on the left is the designated man tonight.

Too soon, he is going to get his moment of greatness after figuring out Izetta weak point and most likely will die till the end. His sidekick will live though

Bianca takes out her sexual frustration on the Hime-clone in the squad.

I think it's more likely she takes out her sexual frustration on the maid

The maid probably dominated Bianca.

>probably
Definitely.

maid excels in surprise attacks. only the not-murrican wench surpasses her.

She is the last witch.

He will pílot pic related?

>Too soon
I know.
I'll just keep waiting.

OST alludes to a Sophi.

I hope not.

>except me

What a retard, he only escaped because Izetta didn't want to kill many people and was more worried about Fine.

original white witch

youtube.com/watch?v=WrZh1vYdmNQ
Episodes 4 and 5 when?

as a german those are never funny because the subs are utter nonsense when you understand what he's saying.

I'd just turn my processing off for the actual dialogue and read the lines.

Same thing with the "Shocking Interview X" with the laughing madman meme, not that I'm native for that.

>t.
Fuck off cancerous crossboarder.

>as a german

GET OUT KRAUT

No, as witches age just like humans do. Original is long dead.

Sophie is either the true second coming of the white witch or another one.

>implying she's not appearing as a flashback

Would piercing a tank where Izetta pierced them actually cause a tank to explode?

Kleines landsmäuschen, please, I am enjoying this too much, please do not interrupt.

she'd have to aim at either the petrol tank or the magazine to make an explosion happen

Germanians artificially recreated the original white withc.

Her sword minions and rifle shots are magic-charged. Physics do not apply until that charge is depleted.

>as a german those are never funny
I'm not suprised desu

Will this series turn grimdark

Watch that scene again. There seems to be something igniting in the lances.

Or, it's just magic gonna magic. Whichever.

It's a WW2 war story, of course it'll get grim.

They're going to loser a pivotal battle at some point, their capital taken and Izetta captured. Fine will cry about how it wasn't right to use Izetta and resolve to make things right, then they'll go rush through a rapid serious of inconsequential events that will contrive them face to face with the big bad, who they'll defeat in an ending that will find some way to be bittersweet for no good reason

at best we can hope for some drama and heroic self-sacrifice.

>as a german

I think Izetta will die at the end

I think Izetta will live at the end

You think Izetta won't fight the big bad on her own? Please. Yoshino's a hack, but not even him could make Fine and her little bitches beat not!Hitler. That's Izetta's job.

Probably when they found out Izetta's secret and expose her.

Not36th Waffen Grenadier to invade Eylstadt when?

They'll fight as a team.
Or, probably to be more apt, not-hitler will exhume some irrelevant character for 8 episodes ago, superpowered by GERMAN SCIENCE to fight Izetta and Fine will contribute by grabbing a gun and doing her tomboy thing

>not!Hitler.
he's the german kaiser, not some austrian painter.

The setting is not advanced enough for them to pull that twist. Sophie being the new white witch is very plausible taking into account the image in the opening.

a flashback is guaranteed though

Nah, Fine will just keep doing what she always does, giving speeches and taking credit for Sieg's plans. She's not a fighter, and it would be fucking retarded to try force her into that role when she just doesn't have what it takes for it.

>She's not a fighter
No, she's a tomboy.

She could be resting in some magical sleep. not uncommon in fairy tales. Waiting to be awoken in a time of need yadda yadda.

>tfw Sophie will pull a Selvaria ending

(OP)
The germans don't need to mark their most valuable targets when Fine-sama and company are willing to do it for them. At night, the generals and leadership AND witch are probably in the castle eating and sleeping.

>Not!Oskar will elad the anti witch unit

>Original is long dead.
flashbacks are a thing

it's WW2. Proposing a decapitation strike, flown at night would have been ludicrous back then.

The unit participated in some of World War II's most notorious campaigns of terror in the east. During the organization's time in Russia, Dirlewanger burned women and children alive and let starved packs of dogs feed on them.[2] He was known to hold large formations with the sole purpose of injecting Jews with strychnine.[3] Dirlewanger's unit took part in the occupation of Belarus, where it carved out a reputation within the Waffen-SS as an atrocious unit. Numerous Heer and SS commanders attempted to remove Dirlewanger from the SS and disband the unit, although he had patrons within the Nazi apparatus who intervened on his behalf. His unit was most notably credited with the destruction of Warsaw, and the massacre of ~100,000 of the city's population during the Warsaw Uprising; and participating in the brutal suppression of the Slovak National Uprising in 1944. Dirlewanger's Division of the Waffen SS generated fear throughout Waffen-SS Organizations including the SS-Führungshauptamt (SS Command Headquarters) and earned the notoriety as the most criminal and heinous SS unit in Hitler's war machine.
Yep only cruel and crazy soldiers to try beat Izetta

Those shitbags were on the eastern front. I'd rather have them divert units being sent to Africa or something like that.

obviously? she's appearing in a flashback retard

What if the White witch is fine? She is a descendent of WW andsome bullshit turn her into a bad girl.

leylines and shit man, yo

I wouldn't rule out that. The pictures of the White Witch and that Eylstadtian prince are very suspicious.

No, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.