Poll: 37 percent of Alabama evangelicals more likely to vote for Moore after allegations

Washington Post absolutely BTFO

thehill.com/homenews/senate/360010-poll-37-percent-of-alabama-evangelicals-more-likely-to-vote-for-moore-after

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

37% of evangelicals sick and tired of (((them))) crying wolf.

I thought Evangelicals were pro-Israel?

pervert

They are. They see (((them))) as liberals, not jews

No shit. It was fucking obvious, especially after trying it with Trump.

100% of Evangelicals are cool with fucking kids.

#pizzagate

Shocking that a bunch of Christfags are pedo lovers. If only decades of Priests molesting kids could have warned us

This. Sadly I don't think any significant number of them will ever wake up to (((them))). They've been drilled since birth to be loyal to Israel. Even the churches down here preach that the Jews are God's chosen.

Literally nothing makes me happier than seeing the lying kikes in the media getting BTFO.

>imagine being this buttblasted because your propaganda didn't work

They would gladly lay down their lives for Israel. And that's a good thing. Trump is the most pro-Israel president ever.

why are they all pedos though? how does supporting these rapey kikes mean the jews lose? i dont know what's more fake. evangelical morality. or fake news/fake jews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>good thing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine having to shill for a pedophile

What is proving a negative right before an election user ?

Smear tactic that libs use on a regular basis

Stay brainwashed by the MSM you faggot nigger

Only libtards who live in cities believe the FAKE NEWS from the Washington Compost. If (((they))) say Moore is a pedophile that means he qualifies for sainthood.

pedo

It's not that hard

What are (((they))) gonna do when the libtards realize half of the 1% are (((them)))?

that's the exact opposite of what OP said. what's with this liberal degeneracy when it's only you guys? they didnt cause the fall of man and enable pedos. you did. nice damage control. there's no evidence. these stupid stories play both sides and make her look nuts anyways. but i dont care. the entire party and president are criminal degenerates

I'm really nervous about this race. If he looses, the worst case scenario in 2018 becomes losing the House and Senate.

it's easy because youre possessed and mentally ill jew bag

You don't have to imagine

and that's what is the problem

A NAMBLA approved post

Says the fag flag LMAO

They are. And you know what? Even the Israelis have had enough of the American Merchants. The Merchants are a bigger threat to Israel than the Arabs are at this stage.

(American Merchants know the Holocaust was real. They lent Hitler the money for the rat poison.)

When scumbags with names like Weinstein and Bloomberg and Zuckerberg and Blankfein start getting hauled off to the gallows, the Israelis will cheer. The Merchants think the Law of Return makes Israel their get out of jail free card. The Merchants are wrong.

Exactly. Democrats protecting child molesters and projecting their sins on to others is the problem.

this. right in dolan's tax returns. talk about proving a negative. how about he says what he said he'd do and fucking releases them? this will never happen. he's probably going to be imprisoned or impeached with half his cabinet. hallelujah

kill yourselves

Go into the bath tub and slit your wrist, retarded pedophile faggot

That's what they get for making up bullshit lies about him

Dumbfuck leftists have no understanding of psychology, you turn him into a martyr by trying to take him down

You need to figure out a better way to shill. We don't get "nervous." We don't "worry." Once you wrap your head around this you may wonder if you're really on the correct side.

dumbass freudian baby dick sucking upside down star molech blood libel party

Nobody on Sup Forums or even greater Sup Forums will recognize pedobear anymore. It's now made up of 18 year old losers who think even joking about pedophilia is some sort of cardinal sin.

Israeli jews are just pissed American jews are blowing the cover of jews everywhere and consequently jeopardizing handouts to Israel when its's needed more than ever.

>faggot pedophile protecting democrat
>not a mongrel pawn for the kikes

LMAO, pur a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger

there are no democratic stories about this in here or anywhere. obama was a family man. zero scandals. like one indictment for his party in 50 years. your stars are upside down. gays banned jew stars. youre a molech child murdering pedo party. oh well. die

This.

Some Merchant from the DC came by with a thousand bucks for anybody willing to tell lies about Roy Moore. It wasn't hard to find a few village whores with fading looks who really needed the money.

there's fucken pedos everywhere because dolan is probably one. keep being a centipedo pedo bear satan frog

You want to know how I can tell your foreign or some type of brown.

The party of """"""""""family values"""""""""" everyone

you go to aipac? jews arent pedos? oops. jews are white? nice wall asshole

yes but they want israel to be destroyed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Plays guitar for hot high school girls
>read them poetry
>Drives them back home
>Courteously engages in foreplay
>Accepts rejection like a gentleman

Literally NOTHING wrong with any of it.

>poll
Good thing we can trust those

Faggots are the foot soldiers of Cultural Marxism. Your faggot ass is a pawn for the kikes. You will burn for all eternity for your sins. Democrat is the party of Moloch and Child Rape, but fags are in too that, hence you protecting pedophiles Democrats like Biden, Podesta, Alefantis, etc, while trying to smear good men's names.

Jump off a cliff, no one would miss you, mentally ill freak

Faggot Ben Shapiro calling for Moore's resignation
What an absolute cuckold manlet

oops their stars are right side up. vaginas are pentagrams. im a christian. youre a christ killer. you invented isis. a fertility cult. youre the original sinners. pedos hang off your baby dick. tits are for kids. youre defiled. you smell like cheese and cancer fungus

The party of """Family values""".

Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/

Its the same reason I solidified my support of Trump. There is no greater endorsement than neocons attacking you.

Kill yourself inbred kike faggot

makes me sick. this retarded masonic kike board will defend this too

stupid baby faggot

You're a faggot Satan worshipper who lusts after small children. It's why you salivate at smearing Moore and protecting child molesting Democrats

Degenerate perverted mentally ill freak

Wapo hates White people, and Southern quite a bit more than most Whites. Does anyone honestly believe they care about Alabama, or were they just writing a hit-piece, paying out shekels to harm a man the would oppose them. Dems are the last people that should throw stones, Bill Clinton, Weiner, Weinstain are all dems, and are the three best known perverts in the whole country, and they said nothing.

Creepy Uncle Joe Biden better keep his mouth shut
The Rainbow crowd doesn't wait until 14.

Fundies aren't the brightest bunch of people out there.

Those Jews who are serious about living according to their contract with God will always have a home in Israel.

Those "Jews" who only worship money and hate Christians more than they ever loved their mother Israel? They have no future even as slaves and no hiding place. And I think we agree they don't deserve one.

Israel has a modern diversified economy, the best equipped army in the Middle East, and more than enough nukes to teach her enemies a lesson. She can take care of herself. She doesn't need our help anymore.

So proud of white people right now.

Is there anyone who doesn't realize the kikes run the news?

stupid retards just spouting memes without a face while this stares you down and you say nothing. because youre fucking degenerate satanic pedo kikes. stop repeating what i say about you. after me
greasy autistic fatty babylonians

>MUH MASONS
>FAG PRIDE THO!

Fucking cringe

Don't you have an infants penis to suck, rabbi faggot?

I hope so...I’m voting for him. But the polls say Doug Jones is ahead...I live in AL, WHAT POLLS?

>Lgbt flag
>broken English
Must be aids leaf

dumb fucking broad i said that about you already. masonic. christian. kike. baby dick suckers. so you put king of the hill retard memes and spout back to me what i already called you. this place is garbage

100% of evangelicals know a LIE when they see one.

truvada. nothing here doesnt make sense. too busy diddling fetal bagooners

Stupid retarded Satan worshipping kike faggot who protects Dems and their blood orgies, while attacking Christian Men.

You deserve to be curb stomped and forced to swallow your broken teeth

Hello kike shill. Trump is pro-Israel, are you mad about that you circumcised rat?

their own?

You fucking glow in the dark nigger.

People like Shapiro won't zero winning because it means they've have to make good on what they champion even though they're not true believers. Just in it for the money.

Honestly I'm not even sure we can call Evangelicals human.

yes
keep crying and having your menstruations. possessed demonic shitbag

>masonic
>kike
>baby dick suckers

Funny how faggots have all of those traits in common. Really makes you think, burn in hell sinner

sorry, this wasn't meant for you user, it was meant for Catalonia flag.

Is it possible to have turretes syndrome but in typing?

You need to be sure this is the world you want, a place where a mere accusation, from today or 40 years ago, can be enough to destroy you. One would think that any man wouldn’t want mob justice to supersede actual justice.

why would i mock you with that if im one? why do you attack me and paste it onto me when i called you all that first? because youre a dingle berry?

We all know you're just larping. You can actually speak English. Do you get paid to do this or is it just entertainment for you?

Keep considering suicide on a daily basis, mentally ill faggot. Hopefully you make the World a better place one day, and go through with it.

Sup Forums yesterday

>GAS THAT FAT LIKE
>RACE WAR NOW

Sup Forums today

>Ray a good boy
>he dindu nuffin

When did we start whiteknighting rapists?

>what is projection

Retarded inbred Democrat faggot scum

GEOTUS is not "pro Israel" in the traditional sense.

waaa he doesnt like my party waaaa my lies dont scare him waaaa he defends kids so i want him to die so i can rape more ivankas with epstein and pedos putin and pence. faggot bitchass broken record son of a skank. doubles down in his bullshit. you think youre so high and mighty when all you are is SERPENT SEED

Apparently society has built up an immunity to kikenmedia lies. 5 years ago, people would have taken these lies at face-value. Too bad for kikes, they cashed-in whatever credibility they had, and they are too stupid and self-important to realize people think of them as shills for other kikes.

In all fairness: its the mob.

I am consistent in everything. Weinstein is innocent until guilty. I think he should sue because they fired him without him convicted of anything.

>decades of allegations against notorious Hollywood rapist who traded sex for roles
Vs
>salacious accusations created to smear a political candidate

Hmmmm, which one is unlike the others?

i spoke first. you repeated. rubber and glued. YOU projected. YOU did everything i said you were. about me! fuck this you illiterate uncle tom nigger go get nuked and indicted

I live in AL, if Moore loses, then the liberal machine basically will have forced us to take a democrat senator. Which is bad. If they can force the most conservative state in the US to do that?

We’re all lost.

Bullshit. All Moore did was point out that the court was using a definition different from that used in what was admittedly a crappily written law. He said, quite rightly, to leave writing laws to the legislature, because only (((activist))) judges think the courts ought to be making up laws rather than interpreting real ones.

Moore never wanted the kid-rapist nigger let go. Go read his actual dissent.

Nigger, you mad that we Alinsky now.