Drag queens to visit nursery schools to teach about LGBT

What the fuck???

Other urls found in this thread:

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Drag queens are being brought into taxpayer-funded nursery schools to teach children about sexual diversity.

>The Drag Queen Story Time organisation, based in Bristol, was formed ‘to teach children about LGBT tolerance’.

>Nursery bosses say the sessions will help children to ‘see people who defy rigid gender restrictions’ and grow up to combat hate crime.

bump

I thought they tried to keep clowns out of schools?

this is CofE why even call it a church anymore??

what kind of stories will they tell?

>teach
I think they mean "recruit"

PFFFFTHHH, as if ANYONE would want some Trump supporter/White Identitarian to go to thdir kids schools and teach them racist woo, pro-white bullshit and other right-wing horseshit

They read books where a kid has two gay parents and turns out fine, and frame it as it’s OK to be different, don’t give in to bullies, etc.

You can see the fear in the top-left baby's face

so what about drag king story time? when will that happen??

Oi random question OP.
Is it true that isis is having a big presence in the Philippians atm?
Is it bad?

Beastiality books

We all know they're just going there to molest them

Just homeschool from birth till the age of 18. Problem solved.

Fuck this shit! This is what happens when you tolerate sodomites.

Fucking discusting. That shit shouldn't be propagated at any cost. If one is homo that is fine, as long as it is kept private and there is not debate. Gender dysphoria is mental illness and should be regarded as such, but sadly docs won't want to help but just push hrt. (personal experience). Disgusting.

yes ISIS is in the south in the island of Mindanao.

TL;DR is that it has been a 500 year war between muslims and christians and now ISIS is involved. there are so many islamic groups down there

tolerate? this is encouragement.

its called jews user, and one way or the other all of your children will be theirs. Just like you sat on ass and let this happen, wait and see what their encore is for the next generation!

Lesbian, gay, or bisexual?

Looking for a safe space free of tranny nonsense?

discord gg/zamwgsS

no space with fags is ever safe. filled with degeneracy and disease

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

>you see childs, im mentally deranged so its okay for me to dress act and look as my opposite chromosomical gender.

>Tfw furries stopped being top degenerate

Suddenly having people in costumes is better than abomination who seek children with cut genitals.

someone watch the news and report when some parent walks in and beats the fuck out of them, the teachers for letting them do that or them the trannys for being there if they dont kill them or beat them to within an inch of their life
WTF wars are done to kill people to make them not do shit you dont like or want them to do

so you think if they do this, then get killed, theyll just keep doing it?

tell me, who would want to be a nursery school teacher?

and it doesnt need tohappen small. needs to be some thing where they shut down nurserys or fukcing faggot shit

at 5
cant have sex
but we can brainwash you

Why are there roving bands of drag queens teaching children?

Truly terrifying. I cried when I was four because santa had been in the rain and he looked strange.

to brainwash them into thinking its good
i remember being 5 first cop i met, whats he do?
comes to school. says tell on people who do drugs
i instantly said, no. you mind your own business and dont do shit to people who dont hurt you

he didnt say nothing then left.

Choke on a poz cock and a bucket full of marburg infested bloody semen you disgusting, degenerate faggot.

Got any more stories that didn't happen that you want to share?

nope too much doxing happening

oh yea it happened again at 13. i told the stupid faggot no you dont tell on people for shit that dont hurt you
this godamn pyschopath then turns away from me and tries to tell epople to the side, the pricks he knew sucked on their dick, yoyu come up to me and tell me blah blah

fucking such a loser. kids and he takes offense cant answer discrepancies and tries to mob attack
know he's a straight pyschopath.

Why are drag queens like this. It's like there's never enough attention to feed their ugly asses.

Wow, you're the perfect evidence to prove the collective IQ of Sup Forums has dropped 20 points

ok so telling on people ratting is good over somethign that doenst hurt you I GOT IT
and also being a pyschopath and keeping on trying to attempt to subvert people also is an ok trait to have

so i see them and you as both the same and, your losers you hear me

to 5 and 13 year olds
yea its perfectly normal behaviour. especially teh 2nd one i called pyshcopath that kept trying to after i outted him as a mob gangster- the real reason for the drug war
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
i dont thik this video has anything to do with that, i havent thought about .. it en wtf

It's 2017 and you're not cool with homosexuals in your schools teaching kids about buttsex?

i thin they should start fucking them their fuckig selves
what did the Bolsheviks do? what would the bolsheviks do in this situation?
>people trying ot take over america with this shit are they

When nationalist have had enough. Commies will rue the day. No mercy. l