Wew lad

>President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines bragged about stabbing someone to death when he was 16-years old and went off on former President Barack Obama, calling him "so black and arrogant."

dailywire.com/news/23438/philippines-president-brags-about-stabbing-someone-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IyqiJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based! and true too

I love that man

/ourguy/ for sure

i bet duerte has stabbed jews to death

I bet him and Trump had some top bants at the asia summit about Dutertes "son of a whore" comments.

Didn't he say it once, apologise, then say it again almost immediately after?

globalists are scared of strong men

great duterte

God fuck Obama so much. Corporate fascist fucktard who promised a revolution and failed to deliver. Total pussy pushover too was made a mockery by strong leaders.

Obama was the definition of arrogant and that's why he is so easy to hate. He addressed the nation like he was speaking to an insolent child

He is the only Pacific leader standing up to the drug traffickers.

New Zealand just send one of our only P3 Orion surveillance aircraft to the Solomon Islands to look for 5 black cunts drifting in a boat. Meanwhile the meth and synthetics just pour across the border.

Love this guy

Needs to fix up south america as well

obama wasnt so black
I mean has he even seen a real black person?

he knows the truth about the lolocaust too

>Corporate fascist fucktard who promised a revolution and failed to deliver. Total pussy pushover too was made a mockery by strong leaders.

funny how this reminds me of someone in the office right now lmao

his ex-wife was jewish though

>born in kenia
>not so black

Based chink

Dont worry, his aid said he was probably joking this particular time, so its fine.

Why do you think he dumped the kike

Based, would let him fuck my sister.

Rodrigo Duterte is a real tough guy!
Bit gutted he didnt go full scale on the muslims

Can you blame him for not meeting one? He doesn't live in a multicultural shithole

A subhuman's opinion doesn't matter to me.

Shows what you know, Obama forced blacks into white neighborhoods at 3k welfare bucks a month. Hes playing the long game, long march through the institutions.. you never heard that? Obama is a great commie, he should be your hero, not someone you condemn. His mother was part Jew and his parents sent him to a renown communist professor to be educated. He furthered the cause of white genocide and communism a lot. Surprised you dont like him, but I guess youre about as dumb as the rest of the masses.

because he wanted to look presentable marrying a philopena women in the Philippians. Plus hes a freemason

>Duterte has previously said he'd be “happy to slaughter” millions of drug addicts.

Classic.

Im surprised he decided to go after the addicts instead of just dealers, not that I have a huge problem with it. Their country in the end, and hes doing more good than harm. Definitely fun to watch.

Proof of his freemason membership?

Trump is not actually as the podesta group and CTR describe him.

In other words your comment is clearly an effort to misdirect the mind to your intentional fallacy

KYs

Well, you're a bit of a pussy if you haven't at least killed one person by the age of 16.

GOYIM KNOW

wtf! I love philippines now

In reality it was like 5-800k.

>Trumps shakes hand with Duterte after Duterte brags about killing a man "over a look". Trump unlikely to push issues on "human rights" in Duterte's war on drugs.

archive.is/IyqiJ

I think it's safe to say Trump has his back

Yea, I think he was just kidding this time. It was probably some political chess move by Duterte into making Trump think hes a badass, intimidation kind of thing, maybe shake him up a bit. I dunno. There was a guy on fox who said someone (I think one of dutertes aids) said it was a joke.. this time.

Based Philippine