Many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking...

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour

So these are the consequences of constantly telling the roaches they're not white, huh?

I can hear scuttling...

roach

>expecting people to read your shitpost

Dude what about meds?

This guy is asking the serious questions

>Be me, BLACK BULL in norway
>Start walking on the street
>Suddently notice two nordic women sitting on a bus stop
>I say "Good morgen"
>They respond with: "Good morgen"
>I sit next to them
>They as where I come from
>I say "KARABOGA"
>They say "Cool"
>They ask me whatI'm doing in Norway
>Isay I was just visiting...
>Suddently 4 wh*tes appear and sit next to us
>They start harassing the nordic ladies
>I say"How about you stop harassing those ladies?"
>They get up from their seats and surround me
>I grab my huge dick and put it over my shirt
>They lunge at me
>I completely destroy them
>They ask "Where do you come from?"
>I say i come from KARABOGA, the last bastion of alpha masculinity in europe, the most honorable and glorious country in europe, never conquered, home of demigods
>They run away
>Suddently the ladies start hugging me and kissing me
>I grab them and bring them to my bed where we have sex.
>they get pregnant and have beautiful BLACK CALVES
>They say "Thank you, if it weren't for you we would have been raped and had wh*te children, unfortunately wh*te men are cucks and inferior to black men..."
>I look at sky and say "mashallah"
Overall good vacation

You can join us,become a BLACK BULL or DIE

why can't any of you dumb niggers spell white correctly

>Balkan rapebaby in charge of wh*Teness
get our dna out of your dna first then try to talk back rapebaby :DDD

wh*Te
wh*Te
wh*Te

wh*Tes are subhumans

why did the Brits allow the turks to exist?

I hit on wh*Te dogs, I massacre w *Te dogs, I destroy wh*Tes dogs, I kill wh*Te dogs, It is my duty to sweep wh * Te dogs to keep the world in peace and prosperity, is a mission given by KARA BOGA.

But finally my efforts gave results, I finally released my land from the oppression of wh*Te dogs.Now Europe belongs to its true owners: BLACK BULLS

The mission given by KARA BOGA is finally fulfilled

>BRAZIL IS BLACK

We're sorry.

amerimutt pls
we defeated wh*Tes in 1923. we be independent.

>we
don't make me kick you in your inbred wh*Te pseudo germanic skull. cuz roleplaying as your country makes me cringe.

So Turks admit to being niggers?

The British love BLACK BULL as well as the MUSLIM BULL, they want to see the British females being dominated by the strongest and most powerful race

I got you this time

You're pathetic excuse of a country doesn't have nuclear weapons or even a fucking aircraft carrier. No global economic or political power either. You can't even get into the EU which is led by cuckolds.

You're pathetic, turkroach.

BLACKs are superior to wh*Tes in every way

Please don't compare them to niggers. At least niggers have SOME human DNA.

Turkish autism is so potent. I love it

DIE subhuman

we have space weapons, good luck
ooga booga

DEAL!

what in the everloving fuck is that

>Oh look, it's this t*Rk roach again

Brits are the ugliest creatures I've ever had the displeasure to see. They need to be dominated by the BLACK BULL

nigger i ain't reading all that shit u just wrote. but ur pic isn't accurate, if we really tried to stop turkey or islam it would be all over. the POOOORRRRBLOOMMM is we're not trying at all and the kikes are letting u in and the sleeping giant is still fast asleep. NIGGER!

You are not black you yellow small dicked faggot, even WE have some standards

weak T*rkroach, please, E*dogan (the watermelon salesman) needs you to sell bread for him down at local market.

a new generation Turk.

Go on then, give it your best shot.

You insignificant piece of shit.

>I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST
But it's a well known fact that turks are immune to radiation.

Enjoy Brittany being dominated by BLACK BULLS, there's nothing to your scope to avoid this

>BLACKs are superior to wh*Tes in every way

yeah, incredible culture, civilizations, scientific progress and technology the niggers have done.
sure, sure, truely superior.

go and neck yourself smelly nigger

Man I don't put a * in Nigger, why do you put one in White?
Are you so scared of whites you can't properly spell the fucking word?
Also nice meme
>fit black guy, unfit white guy
>blacks superior huehuehue
If I gave a shit about your delusion i'd counter with countless smash photos of Fit white men and bitch made black cucks, but I don't give a shit about your schizoid suffering. I laugh at it.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

here in SA white girls are crazy for the BBC legends, they dont give a shit if they married or nothing, but that's just here, thats all im saying

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

black bulls ? you mean the stoned niggers who run around our cities with their pants down by their knees ? OoOoooo LOL

>Le 68% face
>And falling

You should probably stop the Kurds from breeding like bunnies if you actually want a country in the next 20 years

>that massive inferior complex
tl;dr

>WE WUZ EUROPEANS

Fuck off you Central Asian rape baby.

what are you crying about
fuck kemal

atayogurt

hello my black brothas

how many wh*Te dogs have you beaten up today?

They don't see themselves as European, the new Turkey sees themselves as rightful rulers of the Sunni caliphate. The hilarious part about this is that Turkey is a multicultural shithole who has nearly 20% of their "country" wanting to kill every last Turk and their military relevance is tied to an organization that they now despise