Your thots?

Here's a tweet my friend put out. Thoughts?

twitter.com/Bmmoffattb/status/929847501632438272

Punch his girlfriend in the gut as hard as you can.

Then punch your friend even harder for being such a cuck.

I don't see ditch the roastie in the trash as an option. I submitted a ticket with twatter

All answers are wrong, I will help you.
First, What race is the father? If white, continue to the next step, if black then you absolutely must convince her to get rid of it, for your sake and the sake of everyone else.
Next step; Dump her, delete her numbers, return her belongings, block her on social media and never think of her again.

>nu-male gets cucked
>instead of immediately getting the bitch out his life, he ponders if he should give her money

This HOLY fuck

Pay for her birth control.
It doesn't cost anything to fall down the stairs

Uh, what??

Why does a pregnant girl need birth control in the first place?

If you don't vote "Yes, it's the right thing" you are a cuck for not letting a cuck be a miserable cuck

Birth control is a nice word for abortion

>If anyone ever votes you deserved it I’m going to personally go to their house and have a civil and educated talk about their actions
Can someone start a war already? I want this world to be over.

>is it an open relationship
>...pretty much

kek

I know too many libtards that got shafted like this. It's not a voluntary open relationship, chances are the girl just doesn't have the heart to break up with him or is uncertain so opts for an "open relationship", just to feel the water without having any consequences.

That response says it all. He doesn't want it, he's getting fucked over, but he's too degenerate to take charge.

>other guy gets her pregnant
>"pretty much an open relationship"
>you have to pay anyways

The fact the cuck is havent dumped the bitch yet is troubling

Isn't it a little late for birth control? Or is he talking about an abortion?

I cucked a guy once but he was okay with it so they stayed together and it broke my heart. Did I get cucked in the end?

Daily Stormer recently announced that Planned Parenthood are the official abortionists of the Alt-Right. Now you know. They abort thousands of niggers yearly as a crime prevention measure.

Ask him if he has any self respect

Sounds like you ran into an "alpha" female, more so than the man merely being a cuck, which he is. It's likely you're just one of many.

>Did I get cucked in the end?
That's deep.

>Birth control = abortion?
whats fucking happening? where am i hiding when they change words definitions?

Brian claims to have slept with another girl with his girlfriend's consent just a few hours ago.

Why is he dating an adulterous spaghetti sauce?

You're worse than a cuck. She chose a cuck over you. What a faggot.

Just soygoy things

I'm in same situation. My girlfriend told me she had fatasies of BBC cuck, and had my BBC co-worker fufill that fantasy for her, and we had a fun night of sharing her.

My girlfriend agreed that 3some hook ups were approved by both of us, and even when I bring other girls, I let her know.

Well, I come home from work early to find my bbc friend raw dogging my gf. Come to find out, he nutted in her, now she's pregnant.

I told my co-worker friend not to worry about it, and i'll father child with GF. It's tough situation, but hey man hopefully I can contribute to society.

He sounds like a very mature young man.

>get cucked
>h-heh it's okay, I slept with a girl too..so we're even!
>o-oh, you aren't jealous and still want to fuck chad?
>o-oh, okay, let me buy you birth control if you're still gonna sleep with chad then h-hah

> not having a later bitch option

OF COURSE HE SHOULD FUCKING PAY
IT'S 2017!

>chances are the girl just doesn't have the heart to break up with him or is uncertain so opts for an "open relationship"

The cuck is the safe choice. He's reliable and usually has a pretty good income. Women want to fuck chad but they want the cuck their when they are ready to settle down. So when they find a good cuck they don't want another bitch to get him so they convince the cuck to go into an open relationship knowing he probably won't get laid since most women will want him for provider and not sex while she can drown in cocks and maybe even get knocked up by superior genetics.

it's actually pretty smart for women and god damn pathetic for men who go with it.

I found that people that cuck others are more likely to get cucked themselves. Whether literally or metaphorically.

i dont think there is anything lower than being a cuck, unless you get cucked BY a cuck, now your just cuck who got chucked.

this
That's pretty pathetic bro. She fucked you and decided to stick with the cuck kek

How the fuck could he even suggest it is the right thing to do? For fuck sakes. Talk a dour being raised with no backbone.

Thoughts^
Your relations say a lot about you
Faggot

If he's black, pay for birth control, then dump her. Else just dump her

You are absolutely crazy wtf

>i'll father child with GF. It's tough situation, but hey man hopefully I can contribute to society.

ABSOLUTELY KEKED

if a woman cheats on you, you better have to sense to rebound and play her ass. Men cheat because they're dogs, women cheat for some deep problem (= trash). A woman cheating on you is the deepest darkest insult that can be leveled and there is no rationalization for it.

Then

You sure are fishing for some (you)'s aren't ya?

murder-suicide is a win-win for everyone else.

WTF is buying birth control going to do now? This is an 18+ thread

He shouldn't

Sure she did

jesus you reddit niggers aren't even subtle about it

Fpbp, as usual.

This so fucking much. I had a friend like this solve his problems in high school.

Enjoy this (you), little fella.

Who the fuck has an open relationship?

Im a weak ass coward that lets women walk all over me but even i wouldnt agree to that.

This level of advanced cuckoldry is far beyond my comprehension.

The question isn’t real and was made up by a retard.

If a woman knew she was pregnant it would be way too late for “birth control” , and no you would not be able to buy her a placebo and trick her.

The only medication weeks after pregnancy has begun that will work is an induced miscarriage pill and it will hurt her like fuck and make her cramp everywhere and eject the foetus/embryo.

Sage this retarded , fake shit

Same. In my case, the guy said 'she said no, that was inappropriate.' But she invited me out, and she barely hesitated.

And either way I'm a nigger so what do you expect?

Brian's now saying that he was the one who suggested the open relationship and has had sex with 3 other girls while he and Karin have been dating. They've been together for 2 years next month.

>he should raise it
>it's 2017
>if you let your enemy have sex with you wife/gf, you win

This makes his position even worse. He's practically finding a way to justify is cheating ways by using an open relationship. Not only a cuck, but clearly someone who is not in love at all. Why be in a relationship if you are just going to bang other girls and your "gf" is going to bang other dudes?

yeah I really don't get the open relationship meme you either want to be in a monogamous loving relationship with someone or you don't . Why lie to yourself and drag a relationship on that is never going to work and will end up messy as fuck like it has for the guy in OPs post he deserves the shitshow he's signed himself up for.

Fitfh option: he should kill himself for asking. Then he should dump her.

>birth control
Excuse me? Its too late for birth control.

LOL
Pay for her birth control?
That's doesn't make her unpreg
LOL

GF? DUMP HER!

More tweets

That's why "open relationships" are retarded

What a fucking retard.