Did they kill her for exposing Michelle Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGqUGY06mHw
youtube.com/watch?v=qLW1MSzwYUM
youtube.com/watch?v=sDgi8jvrGxs
youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110
youtu.be/UZO5q0B5wfw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tons of plastic surgery did the old bitch in. stop acting like a bigfoot chasing retard you idiot. no bump, kys.

They killed her because they could.

Yes. Barry and Big Mike are ruthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGqUGY06mHw
no uh uhh. not dead. no such thing as clones walking around either go fuck yourselves
there hiding they lie all the time they never do anythign without lying because
the smae reason you dont belive it your a piece of shit
>so you can have stupid threads like this

>image related
its both of their teeth
and no i dont take my shit from other people, i knew this at 3

>ok make that 4

Yup. Moochelle is a tranny abs osama is gay.

the fuck? 99% of these are so bullshit it hurts, but i really think this is real. why though? why fake her death?

She died because she was 90 years old and riddled with plastic surgery.

thats what i believe

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

if you fucking see

.. just take all the bullshit out

Yes, you stupid fuck, ((((((((((they)))))))))) took her out, and it totally wasnt old age and health related shit

>hang on hang on,
i had to get up and think
i should of said, most of this shit is not on the internet, its hard to get anything i guess on the internet. or found.
the guy doing all this shit is a gatekeeper(putting out all these things)

How did you know so young? Lay a full explanation on us please

because i realized the second i was told about him, the look. the features the genetic markers
there arent people who look alike or are your copy. sometimes like that drummer guy from redhotchillipeppers and will ferell look alike. but if you took 2 seconds youd know the difference
and thats the difference between me and fuckfaggot boy. im not a shil and he is. you wouldnt recongnize all this other shit, genetic markers and shit then go on about havign some photographic or whatever they call it memory
i just know becaue i remember the 2 faces and shieeet
if yo udont look at see your lying. what about tehm are different that you can really say are different?

the second i was told another thing that led me off, is people not that surprised. oh president got shot. is what i was told. i was like hmm wow really? and we stiill got a country even?
then i knew who had been president and was lke, fuck.

and those types of things that lets you know is how they form their fright shit and scare tactics
just know that

iti is all they rely on. what makes you think something. the thing abour reality and fiction is they make it up. yu know when somethings real cuase the events are real. like as real as anythign you nkow to be true

If obvious shill to discredit this theory or joke, nice effort. If serious, please get off drugs. I am into this theory too and not trying to undermine it, but you're incoherent.

>Michelle Obama
Michael...his name is Michael

The guy whos cahnnel is the reason the flat earth topic doesnt die
you guys are supporting him because they want him destroyed to go along with the IDEA of (anything)
i was told about that that you guys heard and the first time they linked to this guys videos. sounding just like they seem to you. i said no this is retarded, durr my thoguhts on it, they ignored me

yu guys get to hear flat earth all day

see faggots calling for bans of course hes a shill
youtube.com/watch?v=qLW1MSzwYUM

obama-michelle
brother-sister
not
girl=boy
thats close enough.i have a sister. hey oops wrong one. yea simple enough
checkers not 4d chess like someone said the other night

nothing i know by myself
i have been told by people who later turned into a cop they use tv to brainwsh stupid people
yea

o believe you asked me because you think you take credit

tjheu literally tink you don't think any your self

Are you not fluent in English?

what are you guys going to do? apologize for every thign you do? like stupid niggers who dont' know anything about tenses, past present future?
axed?

yea but where writing arent we?

my point with that picture would BE
>puts picture on ebay to sell
i think to myself
NIGGER TEES FOR SALE
ebay " you are rayciss"
me "cricket cricket"
ok explain yourself ebay how am I racist?
they woudl have to IMPLY on me and it doesnt make me reacist
since there is no racism...

> i should of wrote
every body else on ebay would be writing like, "americana" or allthat other shit on it like that on their auction right? and i wouldnt. why? why would i im selling godamn niggertees.
thats what it is thats waht it was back then and thats what it will always be.

fuck nigger tees

no wait wait
what the fukc are you talking about???
i would think way more would be thoguht by people who tell me
the president got shot and killed

... and the reactions by people who lived through it who told me, told me, that it didnt happen, i remembered his face and then recalled the recent president and was like, OH shit, americas faking this shit

I love you, Terry Davis

becuase of money you know. thats another way you know its all fake. how much they shill their shit

>oh but you dont respect their death
and thats guilt tripping you into buying their shit

I think she was!

That is a man

A man claiming to he a doctor broke into her room argues with the actual doc gives her an unknown med aand she dies 30 min later

KYS kike.

She is alive, faked her death -

youtube.com/watch?v=sDgi8jvrGxs

It was for joking about the Holocaust

no she died in a routine minor surgery and it happens all the time

im going to need a source on that mate.

>(all the time)
are you threatening me?

ridicule thats nice. which ones next like i give a fuck but i see your seething and shit
cant debate with any logic
but here lets come back to the topic again, leting shills run over this site. gee, well the way you think we should just let them do it since you cant tell reality from fiction

Yes.

Learn how to build coherent well thought out sentences if you're going to try and act smug and self righteous. Seems like you're mental state is in shambles right now.

topics in shambles you stupid faggots i put sense back into it.
your the one who doesnt see reality from fiction or vice-versa

who wants to talk all this shit with you pretending you know
shiiit like. what are you even saying? coherent? i said you cant tell reality from fiction or apart. wheres your answers to the discrepancies? are you just gonna snob your nose and walk away thinking, i showed him. fuck you

everyone of you are retarded to me. thaats all i got to say. you will never respond to any discrepancies you show , what you are by showing your angry over my fuckign shit i write

i said some stuff, and im responding to them

iirc a special doctor showed up one day and cut out her vocal cords, she died on the operating table

She was raped by the surgeons on the operating table. When they noticed that she was aware what was happening to her, they were forced to kill her to keep her quiet.

they made a clone in that video becvause ofthey wanted to keep raping it

youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110

based

>Did they kill her for exposing Michelle Obama?
It's Michael. but yes.

Came to post that clip.

When someone who's potentially on tv all the time is revealing how your actor President is gay and the First "Lady" is a tranny you eliminate them.

they cut her throat out for talking too much

thats fake and made up as a backstory it blows a lot fo the
obama and michellse brother and sister story smoke screens IT up.

it was a stick to go with teh story stuck in her crotch they would bring out sometimes. noone is grabbing that their not a guy niggers are ugly but, not a guy dumbass ugly ass chimp nigger stupid fucker with a stick or some dumb nigger bone sticking out there, I'd have to say
there good enough story?its this

yes

the question is not why they killed her

it's why they kept her alive so long

Michelle Obama is not a man. She just wears bulky feminine hygiene products. It's pretty obvious when you look closely. You people are idiots.

oh ok
>not a nigger weird bone or something to fake shit
yea either way.....

fuck godamn niggers fuck

Start at 4:00
youtu.be/UZO5q0B5wfw

this was my first thought

Yes

Fitting how "fake and gay" is also a perfect description of Obama.