What the fuck is this

What the fuck is this

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/929549718925037568

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_8ULVmIksg
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/12/trump-putin-russia-intelligence-agencies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if big

Seems to me like more e-celebs are making and doing what they THINK Sup Forums wants rather than being their authentic selves resulting in shit like this.

Behemoth if bona fide

name the fucking jew for once alex

Fuck back off to plebbit with your circle-jerk memes

I'm convinced he posts here

Get some Canadian correspondents. Major elections next couple of years.

Memes are oficialy dead, thanks r*ddit

>it's real

He is trying to secure a younger audience. His audience is growing old and dying

pretty bog standard if u ask ME

Pretty cringy actually.

Oh, no...Do you mean to say that people with audiences that number in the millions are spreading our ideas and trying to please us?

Th-That s-sucks...

okay top kek is dead now...

what should we switch to?
top zozzle?
or maybe max par?

kek is from wow. you couldnt understand the other races language for whatever reason, so lol would translate as kek in the cypher they used for mixing up words. hes saying top lol.

Pretty sure the other IW staff just show him choice memes. But you never know, I've been wrong before.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_8ULVmIksg

>top kek is dead now...
did u just enter our timeline? wait until you hear about podesta!

What does Sup Forums think about x?

Do you understand that by BEING AUTHENTIC you don't need to TRY. AUTHENTICITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO PLEASE A SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE.

Especially because we can see how inauthentic this is specifically to target people in order to make them viewers/followers/etc.

Everyone was attracted to Trump because of his authenticity and how important he made it to be himself.

rideam maximus

Cringe in up, cringe boy.

ho boy, welcome to the 2010's m8, you got a helluva ride to learn about.

>hay look guys, the e-celeb used our meme, he's our guy!!! this is such a good thread!!!

The reddit faggots are people like you. Alex jones tweets things that appeal to his audience, if you really think this is noteworthy you need to GTFO right now.

Why did you even quote me? I'm talking about these fags using the "big if true" Reddit meme, I mentioned literally nothing about anything you just said, you turbo autist

now we know who that "Q" larper is

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Jones got most of his news from Sup Forums

>t. newfag
You gotta go back.

zozzle

Wew lad is my top kek substitute

>now we know who that "Q" larper is
top kek

did i do this right?

>top kek is dead
all memes are dead until further notice
thank you for your participation in this experiment.
-F.

He's a short and fat manchild

link unrelated
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/12/trump-putin-russia-intelligence-agencies

pic unrelated

How about "Netherlands!" because your country is a laugh.

not this again

max par is so gay, zozzle is /our laugh/

top kek

Max laff

top heh

Greetings, I am a fellow traveler from a different timeline. The term "max par" is not familiar to me. Does someone care to explain it to me?

Top gun featureing paddock

>ecelebs are sentient beings with free will
ecelebs are memes which we created

>top kek is dead
Top kek

only a libtard could post something this dumb because they saw other libtards say it about fox news lmao

checked and kekd.

top /gig/le

Top Ramen.

I have literally never met anyone who said "top kek" who wasn't full 1488.

How about "that was funny" or "hahaha"

new meme: everytime we laugh we say kike

MAXIMUM HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I have been transitioning to lol semi-unironically, but its still gay

That's what we like to call pandering to your audience

top jej obviously

mup beep

Alex Jones is a fifth-column gatekeeper. The "alt-right" counter-culture is an increasingly profitable business, and Alex Jones needs to pander to the upcoming generation in order to stay relevant. He steals our memes for popularity all the while denying our truths. He's nothing more than a snake oil-peddling charlatan trying to make a quick buck. He shouldn't trusted under any circumstances.

This isn't him posting this. He doesn't know the memes. I think he said 5 people handle his twitter account, even his periscopes, someone sets it up for him

its wew lad for sure

APICAL MIRTH

Sizeable if corroborated

was thinking the same thing... fucking hell alex

bumping for mup beep

Rideo maxime would be what you're looking for

You are onto a big red pill.

Individualism is a meme. Majority of humans are akin to putty. Can be molded as such. Evola and many third position traditionalist thinkers spoke about this fact and argued that this is one of the reasons traditions was seriously important.

Why kid ? Be good n nice to him baby. No need to ring ring ring

It's 100% clear that Alex Jones is a fucking retard. But so is Sup Forums. You people will defend him unironically.

Shut up hippie.

Considering meme speech and internet discourse is super streamlined english we should just go full circle and start speaking in upper class victorian english .

>this is the best retort

Verily, I say unto thee, Kek wills it.

anybody who posts

wiith double spaces like this

is either a bot or a complete fucking psycho

fuck you

Guys I'm getting nervous now

upper heh

titter top

this is blatant, been happening for somewhile
but Sup Forums is way to savage on the so-called e-celeb crowd
i reckon half the fagfags here won't die happy unless the Financial Times goes full/pol/

Big if guy

Top Nigger

No body is gonna steal that

Do you understand that by BEING AUTHENTIC you don't need to TRY. AUTHENTICITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO PLEASE A SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE.
Especially because we can see how inauthentic this is specifically to target people in order to make them viewers/followers/etc.
Everyone was attracted to Trump because of his authenticity and how important he made it to be himself.

that's harder to read and you are a lemming that cares way too much about what people think of you anonymously

please every one turn off your memes until further notice. just shut it down...just

I vote for top jej
or hah.gif
or ecks dee

He will try to subvert the meaning to suit his own aggrandizement
Just like Watson and jones were alt right during the election.
Aj trying to stay relevant since most of his tard bs is way past not happening

Jig if blue

>taking Sup Forums seriously
Top kek

>Max Comp

>What the fuck is this
"fellow kids"

Vertical hystericals

Wtf?! Yesterday he posted the Jeb! surge pic, and now today he says this? How long before his first merchant post?

Alex, stop.

Big if Boss

>its real
Reminder that Sup Forums is the roots of all sorts of ugly fuck trees

Shit, I already feel the depression

underrated