Bleach

We're still waiting on the extra pages. If anything, we'll see Kubo draw a few cute doodles and his final goodbye.

Old thread.

There are no extra pages. None. Nothing. Orihime is best girl.

If they have not been posted now, then it's most likely they will be posted around the 4th.

Does any anyone have the roll your bleachfu?

Beautiful.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

>There are no extra pages
Kubo always includes about 10 doodles in every volume.

Kubo should do an updated beach spread with everyone from the timeskip.

Expected omake aren't the extra pages everyone was hoping for.

Maybe by the 31st since it'll be the 1st in Japan. They're one day ahead of us.

>doodle of Ishida with a pregnant Nemu who is a Nemu-producing machine now.

I really like the callback Kubo did. Kubo really takes care of her.

>Kubo really takes care of her.
I love it.

I want a Nemu.

this please.

In other news, Yonkou is a faggot.

He actually responded to that comment 8 days later. What a tool.

I need more Kukaku.

So leaks might start coming on the 1st/2nd? Makes sense.

I know this has been said a lot over the past few days, but the volume really should be leaked soon. I can pretty much guarantee that we'll see it by Monday nip time.

Adult Nemu is dead, though.

What are your guarantees? Because so far all we've gotten is preview bait from a digital release of the sort you can find in every digital store.

Not keeping my hopes up, but it seems plausible since it'll be the 1st in Japan.

The volumes will be delivered to most stores at this point. If the digital scans are just previews, the regular people will be able to get a physical copy of the volume.

The volume isn't due for release until friday though. It makes more sense to have them shipped by Tuesday, so then stores would have them by Wednesday/Thursday.

Friday in the West. Remember that Japan is one day ahead of us.

>mangascan drama
Why do you even do it, we're all a bunch of unpaid pirates here so what's the point of these cock measuring faggotry?

>says he'll have it
>mocks Sup Forums in a video
>doesn't have it
>get's called out and blocks people
He's a faggot.

I'm literally uploading the extra pages to my Myspace at this moment, uploads very soon

Please upload them to Facebook so I can view them as well. Thanks, user.

All the more reason for there to be drama, since we aren't doing it for money, obviously we're doing it for something else.
I don't know about yonkou's motives, but my motives in scanning, or sharing content have never been purely good. I do it to create interest and grow the fanbase and to get more TLs.

We all do

Fuck off haremfag.

fuck off lad

There's nothing wrong with posting Bleach girls, user.

Rukia looks so out of place here.

There is everything wrong with posting Bleach girls in shit quality.
Womanlet, chestlet.

Indeed.

cute

You look so out of place here.

I admit I requested Kazane in the weekend threads but I stopped that over a year ago.
Haven't requested any other girls since then.

I prefer calling it petite DFC. Rukia is so beautiful.

I actually had a better quality version, I just forgot to delete the bad one I had previously and accidentally posted it.
I love the Halloween work.

nice

What kind of bikini is Orihime wearing?

>tfw they jobbed like complete faggots
They didn't even use their bankais. Such a shame.

According to this, hers is the only one of those swimsuits that can actually be used for swimming. Besides that, the brand names are all made up.

It's a sports top, it's like a bikini top crossed with a sports bra.

Oh no, I do believe you don't worry. But since the volume will be released on the 4th I'd assume spoilers would start coming at least on the 2nd or 3rd or November.

Is that a thing? I've never heard it described like that.

I don't think they had bankai.
Their power was much more uncontrollable than the ones gave and shaped by the swords, actually the one that designed that system was one of the Zero Squad.

It's understandable that the one requisite to be of Zero Squad, apart from being useful to the Soul King, was having such a power.

That's what it looks like.

It's also what you get a lot of when you Google "sports bra bikini".

Doing God's work tbqh, senpai.

They were originally captains, user. Why wouldn't they have Bankais?

a more lewd version of nanao

>those lille birds
I laughed.

RUKIAFAGS BTFO TO KINGDOM COME !!

HOW COULD THEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO RECOVER THIS TIME ?!?!

They probably were also part of the Genryuusai ronin before SS existed and zanpakutou were a thing.
Why would they shape their powers according to someone's else restrictions if they don't benefit from it?

>RUKIAFAGS BTFO TO KINGDOM COME !!
true, but dont start anything.

another for the nanao lovers

Stop falseflagging.
He's trying to make people upset.

retard

is that supposed to be a faceless fat man or kyoraku?

so many GOAT girls wasted in this fucking series

The latter.

What the fuck happened to Yamada? Why wasn't he promoted to Lieutenant of his squad? He was 3rd Seat, knew his shikai with practice could've gotten a bankai.

What the fuck happened to his older brother who was serving Byaks in Turn Back chapters?

Well, that didn't help them at all. I still wish that they were forced to serve whoever the Soul King was (Yhwach) and fought for him.

It was pretty stupid from Kubo abandoning them easily. On the other hand, what wasn't pretty stupid from Kubo? It was expected.

Remember when Bleach was first drafted, Orihime was a Ghost going to the SS and not only that, but Rukia worked for the Eastern Soul Society.

This implied Kubo had originally drafted up a Western Soul Society in Bleach's draft. Only thing stupid from Kubo was that he never used such a Western Soul Society.

I would've enjoyed an arc of Ichigo and Chad going to the US and Mexico post-Aizen, and get into hijinks involving the Western Soul Society and how their system works.

translations when?

That would have been pretty cool. Them being forced to fight them. It would also be a good excuse to bring in the Shinigami, since they are actively trying to keep the SK locked up.

>translations when?
for what?

>Western Soul Society
>they are all cowboys

Also, this way they could keep the fucking Quincies at bay instead of having a fuckton of them.

>Western Soul Society
>Cowboys
Implying it won't be a mix of Cowboys with soul guns, and knights in dec to the fuck armor with European swords.

>tfw no cute Native American shikigami who is Rukia.
>tfw no busty American who is Orihimie.
>tfw no Yoruichi 2.0

Don't make me think beautiful things, user.

What if Yhwach was an extension of the SK who just wanted to be released/die to end his suffering instead of being trapped inside a crystal for all eternity, and he had planned on becoming Ichigo's bankai to set his plan in motion because fuck those asshole shinigami who trapped him there?

Kubo wouldn't think about such a good nihilist ending.
When anons say "write your fucking manga then", most of the times I think it would be better.

I'm still upset that Soul Society never betrayed Ichigo / Soul Society were always the bad guys.

I was waiting for Soul Society to betray Ichigo the entire fucking manga.

Maybe Kubo forgot.

>What the fuck happened to Yamada? Why wasn't he promoted to Lieutenant of his squad? He was 3rd Seat, knew his shikai with practice could've gotten a bankai.
He was a cakeboy and cakeboys can't do shit.

>What the fuck happened to his older brother who was serving Byaks in Turn Back chapters?
Literally a nobody. Who cares? Kubo sure doesn't.

Honestly, I'm surprised Sup Forums haven't written their own manga. I still have saved a ton of theories and made up endings that made more sense than what we've got.

What if they started as the true bad guys but ended up "reforming" themselves. They still continue to have social gaps and the wealthy families are the ones that are staying in power thanks to having the SK locked up.

Remember when we thought Urahara was a bad guy? Those were good times.

Every time someone brings up cowboys in the context in Bleach, I always end up thinking of pic related.

He was supposed to be the one manipulating EVERYTHING and then reveal his true intentions once everybody thought the day was saved.

I remember back in the very, very early days of Bleach where I thought Ichigo's final enemy was going to be his mom - hollowfied.

His Shikai was literally broke as fuck though. Heal wound done, deal 10x damage at enemy.

Cakeboy wouldn't have that. I bet his bankai would kill all or heal all deal with its broken power.

>Literal nobody
>Was Byak's grandad Lieutenant.
>He was drawn multiple times by Kubo
user.

YonkouProductions ‏@YonkouProd 5s5 seconds ago
So I listened to XV2 Goku Black Dub. It sounds like Schemmel was going for the more 'batman' vibe whilst JP sounds more condescending.

He'll post the scans soon, guys.

this
I was hoping Ichigo would be like fighting fucking wars against soul society

>YonkouProductions ‏@YonkouProd 5s5 seconds ago
>So I listened to XV2 Goku Black Dub. It sounds like Schemmel was going for the more 'batman' vibe whilst JP sounds more condescending.
>He'll post the scans soon, guys.

We'll just have to wait for another source.

>No Chinese Soul Society that is kinda like the Japanese Soul Society we all know except a thousand times more strict, traditional, and militant.
>No Australian Soul Society where their Zanpakutos are their Boomerangs with a character based off Steve Irwin who is high ranking reaper.
>No Italian Soul Society where everyone are like Gladiators.
>No African Soul Society were everyone dresses like witch doctors and uses their spears as Zanpakutos with their black magic as Kido and Hado.
Kubo... you had something and refused to do anything with it.

Excuse me, my friends, but you appear to be mistaken, The one who served under Byakuya's grandfather was his (Ginrei's) son and Bakuya's own father. His name was Sojun. Yamada'a older brother (Seinosuke) was Unohana's lieutenant.

I'm really out of the loop here, after the final chapter (epilogue), what are we waiting for now?