Why do people worship this beta male? Is it because they can relate to him and his bland sense humor?

Why do people worship this beta male? Is it because they can relate to him and his bland sense humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg
socialblade.com/youtube/user/leafyishere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not beta

you mean """"""humor"""""""" - anyone who finds him remotely funny should be shot

Yeah.......he is.

Idk but he says "nigger" a lot to millions of people every video, and that's pretty fucking alpha.

>There is only alphas and betas

>says nigger and gets away with it on sjwtube
>says faggot and gets away with it on sjwtube
>says niggerfaggot and gets away with it on sjwtube
>destroys reputations for shits and giggles and gets 20 million views doing so
he's more alpha than you'll ever be, i'm sorry

It's not the 90s - nigger is not edgy anymore

OMG HE SAYS WORDS TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE? Oh my, this man is incredibly Alpha. Say words to a camera must be soo hard and alpha.

lol @ these assmad ricegum fags

>already forgot about tana mongoose where he went up to her at her own conference
>predicted her overreactions perfectly, further proving that he's at the top of the food chain
A normal functioning brain is capable of holding memories.

Fuck u

Dude you are projecting HARD right now. Maybe go kill yourself instead of caring about ecelebs at all.

Saged.

fucking fag

Anyone can say nigger and faggot infront of millions, stand up comedians do it all the time. This is not alpha, you've been brought up bitch made so to you this is alpha lmao

imagine being so envious of a fucking jewtuber that you make this thread :/

prune this shit desu

thank you!

wanna stop spamming your stupid picture of trainwrecks on every thread? ape gang should stick to twitch

Didn’t know people did.

Teach me how to dubby,
teach me how to dubby.

All the dubbys love me,
All the dubbys love me.

>lol @ these assmad ricegum fags
who's that?

>Maybe go kill yourself

The idubbbz fan kids seem triggered.

This is how you dubby,
this is how you dubby.

All the dubbys love me,
all the dubbys love me.

hi leafy

/thread

pack up boys, sage and leave.

Look at the people trying to tell me he's alpha because he says nigger and he destroyed one nigger's career

Anyone except you

and the fact he can get away with destroying reputations?

please remember to sage this e-celeb bullshit, fucking kids

Yes it is. Maybe not in a Europoor country like Bulgaria but here in America people will lynch you for saying it especially IF you're a white guy.

>It's not the 90s - nigger is edgy again
Ftfy

not a fan of his solo stuff 2bh. i don't keep up with youtube drama so the content cop stuff doesn't interest me and he looks like he wants to die in every bad unboxings vid.

his stuff with filthy frank and maxmoefoe is where it's at

Who even is this faggot?

>leafy
£17.8K - £284.2K
ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

oh yeah, Idubbbz destroyed his career.

lol what a butthurt faggot you are!

It's actually less acceptable here than in the U.S. - so shut the fuck up because you have no idea what youre talking about

>making monetary gain off the word nigger
>somehow not alpha
op i'm sorry you are like this

Also he refers to mice as jews on his second channel.

Their career's were already going down the fucking shitter. No one gives a fuck about some random youtuber's career anyway.

because he's mildly retarded and eat throw up. Not to mention he has the dangly parts to say nigger and faggot.

>op i'm sorry you are like this
Leaf, those videos get demonetized. It's not hard to say nigger to a camera. Do you really think a black person is going to confront him in his half a million dollar house in the suburbs?

>beta
obviously omega

>butthurt faggot
Looks like the amerimutt rabid idubbbz fans came out of the wood works for this one. Now I see why Sup Forums has gone tits up.

his content is vivid satire that you need to be actually intelligent to make. People watch football for the same reason people post on Sup Forums. It's not about moving an egg up the field, it's about sharing a reality that makes moving an egg up the field important.

idk the tana mangenue say nigger was the perfect video of idubbbz. love you idubbbz.

how'd he do that? I only liked him for content cop and his stunts with filthyfrank and maxmoefoe

lol do it faggot.

You just don’t have a good sense of humour that’s all

stop liking things i dont like

Lots of people say nigger and faggot on YouTube. Doesn't make one special and it certainly doesn't make idubbbz less of a tool.

The part about him throwing up and eating shit just shows he's an autist. He's literally copying Japanese vloggers who were doing all that food stuff years ago.

His content cops are just him reiterating points made by others in a more autistic manner. His fanbase (like the fanbases of all other ecelebs on YouTube) consist of edgy teens who travel from video to video parroting his memes. All ecelebs who encourage that are part of the problem of today's society.

These people are not breeding free thinkers. If you defend any of these idiots and religiously watch them, you're probably an autist. YouTube drama is a cancer. Will anyone apart from a few autists even remember these people in ten years time? Look at the 2007 YT celebs. Nonexistent now or doing other stuff. Point is, sane people don't care about some skinny twink, some chink and whatever the hell Jake Paul is.

This thread shouldn't even exist on Sup Forums.

The shit won't get millions of views but why would I care? What some nigger comes up to me and chimps out? Then what? Nothing, it's not fucking alpha you spaz.

ahh motherfucker motherfucker nigger faggot

How many nig careers have (YOU) destroyed?

Yeah...he is.

I listen to real stand up comedians who tell actual jokes, structured or otherwise.

>beta spray paints his mouth and screams nigga
>"you just don't have a sense of humor that's all"

he hasn't destroyed any career. He killed 1 nigger's career but him and his brothers are already rich so there's really no substance to it. If any thing he fucking helps then

The Tana Mongeau video was hilarious but his others are boring
It was good he held a woman accountable like a man, and her response was "I'm afraid for my life bc he's male". This illustrates what women lack and how they need to change if they were to be respected as men

rapid fire blurb?

This thread is garbage and you should feel bad. Sage.

>If you defend any of these idiots and religiously watch them, you're probably an autist.

agreed, but the fact of the matter is

> Nonexistent now or doing other stuff. Point is, sane people don't care about some skinny twink, some chink and whatever the hell Jake Paul is.

you're talking about guy, and the he managed to be talked about by you while making a living for himself. Jake Paul seems like a queer, Logan Paul seems cool as fuck. If these people were your friend would your opinion be different?

ITT cringe

mad.

I like his Kickstarter Crap videos because he makes good points and actually sounds like an intelligent person. The rest of his content is shitty Filthy Frank tier humor for 12 yo edgelords.

he wont respond to you because you make some sense so just sage this fucking shit thread and be done with e celebs or any fucking celebs

>has qt gf
>makes a lot of dosh
>says nigger
>cleans up Youtube by calling out the most cancerous people

Doesn't seem too beta to me. He's allright as far as YT people go

>he wont respond to you

You people sound like the retards that say you have to be smart to watch rick and morty. Shut up, his humor is basement tier

>>has Camgirl titty streamer girlfriend
>>OY VEY
>>says words to get edgy kids to like him
>>killed one career and he still makes videos

>his content is vivid satire that you need to be actually intelligent to make. People watch football for the same reason people post on Sup Forums. It's not about moving an egg up the field, it's about sharing a reality that makes moving an egg up the field important.

I guess I have to be smart to watch and understand the intricate humor of rick and morty right?

Im gay

Lol meme flag.

Hey guiz shezwan sauze! Lol, trade my gti for it.

Tell me what pussy feels like, I bet you have a good idea of that.

Take a bath, smelly.

memoir of a queer hated by his mother, the post, the summary.

I bet you haven't watched of his videos, faggot.

This guy is far from beta and his IQ must be around 200.

>Tell me what pussy feels like
Definitely under 13. You should leave.

>I bet you haven't watched of his videos, faggot.
I used to be a fan of his older videos then he turned into a beta and made "edgy" videos to entertain 12 year olds.

"ohhh he said nigger, he's so alpha"

youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg
vibe out and chill. Post when you have something to say.

All these butthurt ricecum and leafy fans fuck off back to plebbit
Sup Forums doesn't worship Ian but it's good to see him ruin annoying nigger faggot e-celebs of America

You're not wrong. He helped normalize the word nigger in a lot of ways.

I've seen two videos of him and I like that he says nigger with impunity and still manages to carry millions of viewers. He shits on people confidently and sort of hits them in their vulnerabilities. I also figure it'd be hard to deliver a comparable burning against him

See what you "muh chads" and "muh alphas" fags created?
Now every single discussion on Sup Forums is dickwaving on who's more alpha or chaddy than other

You bunch of fucking faggots

OP Idubbz is a fucking king go fuck yourself you assmad faggot

Literally who?

>implying his videos were not edgy before
>his staple is ""I am gay", "I have osteoporosis" and "hey ,that is pretty good"
>those *old* videos of him include the "cake" trilogy in filthy frank videos
>he uses the word nigger a lot in videos from 1 year ago until now
>now he is edgy
>mfw

>All these butthurt ricecum and leafy fans fuck off back to plebbit
WHO?

>He helped normalize the word nigger in a lot of ways.
If it's normalized (which it has been for fucking years) why are these retards saying it's alpha to say.

>OP Idubbz is a fucking king go fuck yourself you assmad faggot

I can tell by the pic related and the use of the word "muh" you've wanked off to this beta atleast 13 times.

A beta male.

Okay, mutt.

I just view him as any other entertainer. He uploads, I laugh, maybe show a friend the video, and I go on with my day. People who view him as a role model are stupid kids who watch him because he is "edgy."

He does good roast vids, that is about it.

he's reddit: the youtuber

Compared to the millions he was making before and his channel not growing i would say yeah Idubbbz did destroy his career.

>he's reddit: the youtuber

FUCKING THIS.

/thread

reveal your flag

>be OP
>make thread about random youtuber that you don't like
>22 out of 88 replies to your thread are you talking about how much you don't like this random guy you saw on youtube

are you okay OP?

If you hate iDubbbz you are low IQ, there's no way around it. You have to be intellectual to understand satire.

his vids are too boring, the way he talks is sickening, only vid i liked was some content cop but those got boring after like 2 mins tbqh

Look, the dude isn't yoked so he doesn't fit the aesthetic of the chad alpha cunt. But, he certainly does fight normie autism with rational train of thought. Also hes got a pretty hot gf, dudes pretty solid in my book.

>Hemmoraging subs
>Doing fine
socialblade.com/youtube/user/leafyishere

Lmao.