If at some point in the future, your grandson comes to you and says

"Grandpa, I've seen old movies and read old books... what happened?"

What will you say to him?

I think I'll be saying something along the lines of "We let our guard down for a generation or two and we were taken for everything we had by the Jews, the Muslims, the Mexicans" etc.

Anybody else know how they're going to explain it?

Nobody? Nothing?

So I'm "shadow banned" or what Sup Forums?

Yeah nobody can see your thread

Mockingbird...

dont lie you wont have grand kids

I'll tell him that some motherfuckers alled the Allies doomed civilization.

>What will you say to him?

< Pic related is the reason this all happened

>Anybody else know how they're going to explain it?

It's gonna be tuff.....

the good guys lost World War II

What thread?

[[

The thread that nobody can see

there we go

>mfw you are that lonely white face in southern Brazil
kill me pls.

maybe they just shy away from it

>Am*ricans

>"Grandpa, I've seen old movies and read old books... what happened?"
"Well, God cursed us as a people, for 400 years all while satan devised a plan to reach the heavens and kill us all off, he had entire armies. All the nations-"
>"You mean the slaves?"
"Yes Joseph the slaves, they were confederate against us, all the nations we ruled over had thier time of power, all at our expense and pain"
>"well what happened?"
"Well first they all agreed to locate us, once they did they enslaved us, took our identities and split our land. They got greedy however, in the end our closest brother proclaimed to be the chosen people while also placing us at the lowest state in society"
>Why would your own brother do that to you?
"His soul was corrupted, he came out of a sheep but was a goat, instead of the righteousness of a lion he carried the fangs of the wolf. He planned to kill us all, sending the world into a spiral of chaos, until he'd eventually begin to kill off his friends and eventually himself"
>That doesnt sound like a good plan
"Well it wasnt, he had great foresight but knew the calamity of his heart and those who he led, he knew at the end there would be no destruction, those who live by the sword-..."
>...Die by the sword
"Yes, exactly. Eventually God lifted our curses and placed them on our enemies, they destroyed themselves , just like they always wanted. Judgement came, and well, so did the kingdom and then your father and then you"

you got a condensed version of this?