Dragon Ball Super

Can Vegito stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
parentherald.com/articles/78653/20161028/dragon-ball-super-episode-66-67-spoilers-updates-titles-revealed.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

80 replies over here Let this thread die

If he changes into his final form, no.

>Damaged earring will undo the fusion

It'll be Future Pan

>general
Go fuck yourself reddit

Whatevwr happened to the Gohan of the Black timeline?

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Reminder Beerus was surpassed a long time ago and catfags are on denial

What the fuck. I hate Beerus now.

Yeah, Beerus got surpassed by Goku using a form that'll only work for all of 20 seconds before his heart fails him with the rest of his body following suit.

Anyone has a gif or webm of Bulma trying to seduce Zamasu?

But Goku fought in SSB Kaioken for more than 20 seconds.

No he didn't.
At most Beerus was just surprised that Goku could do such a thing.

Merged Zamasu > Black > Goku + Vegeta > Beerus

Fuck Trump and fuck white people and fuck that homeless hollywood negro

>j-just surprised
Yeah and Monaka is totally the strongest

Luckily Vegito is more than Goku + Vegeta.

If you want to think that Monaka is the strongest then you can but Beerus was never surpassed at any point.

Merged Zamasu can open a new spacial cunt and summon infinite copies of Merged Zamasus

Is this stronger than Merged Zamasu?

SUBS FUCKING WHERE

This

>believing Beerus bullshit
Why did Champa sit like a bitch when Hit and Golu glared at him?

my beloved vegito, Know that you do fill my heart with love, beautiful memories, and your long-suffering of tense situations in order to appease me and be kind to me, and every time I thought of you my eyes would tear for being away from you. …

… I want you to know that I will not go away from you because I will not find a better man like you, and I will remain in the land of jihad until God will bring us together in this world to see you and enjoy looking at you and our goals … Or if meeting in the world is not possible, then I will see you in the thereafter and that will suffice. …

… My will: If I get killed, and you want to kill majin buu, then that is okay, but you have to raise my dreams properly, and to watch them, and be careful of bad company for them

… As for you, you are the apple of my eye, and the most precious thing that I have in this world. , I have no objection, but I really want for you to be my hero in paradise

Mai shot it with a bullet either made Black fall backwards or he had to dodge for fear of death.

Because Champa is a pussy?
That and Vados confirmed he's weaker than Beerus.

Spic subs have been up for a while now

Champa was going to kill everyone on his team including Hit for losing the tournament. If it wasn't for King of All, Hit would've been gone forever.

Rememer when you retards from Sup Forums were doubting a Gogeta appearance.

>Broly
cuck no

Vegeto isn't coming back, Trunks and Vegeta will fuse and Goku will call the button guy to unfuse them

He looks weak as shit.

stop posting

dragon ball heroes isn't real

That was too comical of a defeat, but then again,
>ssj4
Deserved it.

Yeah but not much weaker

>Champa was going to kill an injured and tired Hit
Champa couldn't even see Tokitobashi.

Why hasn't Goku done this against Black? Why everyone want Vegito and forget about Gogeta? I get that there are two Kaio are there so Vegito is heavialy implied. But Gogeta has the better comedic relief and character design.

Hit would slaughter that lardass before he could blink.

I don't think Vegeta even knows the dance in canon. Movies yeah... but not canon.
The kaioshin are there for a reason, user. They're going to give the potaras to make Vegito. Give the potaras to someone at least.

>Champa was going to kill an injured and tired Hit
Hah. Yeah, sure. He was tired all right.

Like Zamasu is any better

God, why was GT such shit?

Is this even worth watching or is it a waste like that latest Slayers season.

Toriyama said Beerus won't be surpassed any time soon. Kaio-ken SSB Goku isn't on par with Beerus therefore.

this new design is shit

pretty much just Zamasu with Goku hair. Toriyama i am dissapoint

>He was tired all right.
Earlier he had trouble getting on his feet after being punched by Goku

because reasons

...What the fuck? Is there more?

>Why hasn't Goku done this against Black?
If he does it again he could risk never ever being able to fight again

>Toriyama said Beerus won't be surpassed any time soon.
Literally about a year before SSB Kaioken happened.

>hurr doesn't matter
I guess that interview about SSG being a 6 and Beerus a 10 still matters then

>Why hasn't Goku done this against Black?
It'll fuck him up.

>Why everyone want Vegito and forget about Gogeta?
Potara fusion is literally stated to be stronger than the dance.

Now a question for you, why are you a such retard?

>I guess that interview about SSG being a 6 and Beerus a 10 still matters then
That never mattered especially after RoF where Frieza was stronger than Goku.

It is but skip the entire Beerus and RoF Arc. Don't bother with the manga, it sucks and it's full of plotholes

>Literally about a year before SSB Kaioken happened.
The phase "any time soon" could mean whatever the author wants it to be so that's including your precious SSBK.

>I guess that interview about SSG being a 6 and Beerus a 10 still matters then
Retconned. Beerus is still a mountain while our heroes are ants. Stop meme'ing already.

because Goku would get killed if he couldn't finish Black before his body gets crushed by the Kaioken. It is way too risky in a fight to the death.

user, if SSB is SSG plus the 50x SSJ boost then he would have already surpassed Beerus.

Don't summon that user.

LEAVE ZAMASU TO ME!

parentherald.com/articles/78653/20161028/dragon-ball-super-episode-66-67-spoilers-updates-titles-revealed.htm

Episode titles have been revealed, Vegito is confirmed. Gogeta is a weaker fusion and would get BTFO by Zamasu

Then why is a year old interview still relevant when we clearly see Beerus going full damage control about SSB Kaioken?

>Vegetto confirmed
>One Last, Great Comeback! Here’s Vegetto!
>Dat episode title

Those are fake.

>that source

fake as fuck

Trunks just learned the Mafuba in 5 minutes, i bet you goku and vegeta can learn fusion too

>The phase "any time soon"
He actually said "right now", not "any time soon", and he mentioned Whis on top of that, who is far stronger than Beerus. Also he never mentioned they couldn't catch up, he said not surpass, they could still reach his level.

>Fake
Gogeta fags on full blast

Da fuq is this Whis type halo?

If you didn't know already, Zamasu is the biggest drama queen in the 12 universes

>bye-bye Zamasu
Are they really going to finish Zamasu with Zen-chan? It'll be anticlimatic as fuck.

>Retconned.
So is the "can't surpass Beerus" meme

Its from Herms. He admits his source is an anonymous poster on 2chan

Stop being fucking retards, Some nobody from 2ch posted those, might as well say that Yamcha is going to kill Zamasu.

>Gogetafags this salty

>source: somebody's ass

thank for the clarification

>user, if SSB is SSG plus the 50x SSJ boost then he would have already surpassed Beerus.
That shit never made fucking sense. I always had it as SSB being a way to gain back the power he had as SSG and surpass slightly surpass it. Goku needed to SSJ after his SSG ran out in the movie after all.

Anyways Beerus wasn't scared of SSB but he sure was of SSB Kaioken

what's up

Zamasu is clearly reaching angel status but still not quite there yet. He is far stronger than Beerus now though.

>but he sure was of SSB Kaioken
Except he wasn't.
You should probably learn the difference between fear and surprise.

You should learn the difference between surprise and damage control, Beerus was acting the exact same way he was when people were about to discover Monaka was a fraud.

YOU should learn the difference. Stop posting already.

Now this is what I call being in denial

Simply because Gogeta is not canon and potara fusion is broken as fuck, Vegito surpasses Gogeta by fucking far. Zamasu+Black potara'd could easily be stronger than Whiss or his sister, you cant call Gogeta and hope for the best.

Beerus would get BTFO by him now.

L-Lewd

>He is far stronger than Beerus now though.

He probably isn't, Beerus/Whis are basically as strong as the plot demands. Kinda like how Roshi can somehow fight on equal grounds with Freeza henchmen.

Actually I agree with him, you should stop posting. Honestly you are so retarded, are you like GaijinGoomba or something? Damn dude you are taking this way too seriously it's a japanese cartoon for japanese school children for pete's sake. Anyone on earth could tell Beerus was just surprised Goku could do that, but for some reason your autistic OCD having fruitbowl ass wants to turn it into something it's not, which is totally stupid because as I stated earlier it just simply isn't.
I mean jesus christ dude can you get a life or something? It's just a cartoon my dude like chill out.

I'm 100% sure it'll be Vegito but I'm sure this is incredibly fake. Source is literally just a 2chan post plus Zeno popping in and going "bye bye" to Zamasu would be incredibly anti-climatic.

>Can Vegito stop him?
why are you faggots saying he's going to appear
literally no indication of this.

>Future Yajirobe shows up when all the heroes are downed.
>Slices off one of Zamasu's ears off, cancelling the fusion.

isthisniggerserious.jpg

>2chan "leaks" are credible
kill yourself

Its the only reason for the Kaios to be there, really. Also, have you thought about fused Zamasu powerlevel? Its beyond fucking broken, Goku and Vegeta could reach SSB 3 and still be fodder tier to him, remember the potara earrings are multipliers. Vegito is the only character that can stand against him.

it's far more likely that goku will just press the zeno button than for them to permanently fuse again. serious doubt.

Isn't the fusion permanent?
If the fusion could be canceled by taking the earrings off then Kabitokai wouldn't have needed the dragonballs to unfuse.
Does it even matter if he does appear? We don't know for sure if Blackasu is still completely immortal or now some form of mortal. It's like asking if infinity -1 is still infinity or not.

>A fucking Scythe
Christ, what a chuuni.

When will DBS stop stealing ideas from middle schooler fanfiction?

They know the dragonballs can undo the fusion.

don't worry, gotrunks will save the world after vegeta dies again

Preview stated he still has immortality.

still doubtful. the reason the kaios are there is because it fits with gowas's character.

>permanently fuse again
Its not permanent anymore. Buu can cancel it, and the dragon balls have been shown to cancel the fusion too.