How are you liking the new banner Sup Forums?

How are you liking the new banner Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit

I HATE IT.

I HATE IT.

i can't see it since It's hidden, and will stay hidden

HATE IT !

also nobody vote my banner, but atleast its not very bottom.

HE HATES IT.

hideki anno makes a good point

Keit-ai was robbed.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

It's shit but at least it's not as shitty as

It's shit, I hate it.

I don't mind.

It's a shitty meme, but so were the majority of the banners. At least it's not 2hu or some newfag tier shit like Luluco, Watamote or Poputepipikku.

>touhou hijack banner
FUCK. Why did I not think of this.

Ginko should have been in a banner.

Wait, this seriously won? Fuck. How'd the SZS banners place?

4 votes or so.

Honestly Sup Forumsnons were idiots, submitting so many banners with the same theme was bound to split votes. Trying so hard was a mistake, and now we're stuck with the shitty Miyazaki meme forever.

3 votes more than I expected at any rate. Would have been better if they all focused on one banner, but still, SZS never had a chance to win against memes.

Hahaha

I can rest assured that my banner isn't in the 0s.

I was expecting the Yuyu one to win, guess I was close.

We actually had a lot of really good banners which is more some other boards can say, but we also had a lot of shit ones that only got one or two votes that could have been given to a better banner to win

I have the pass but I forgot to vote

Please forgive me Sup Forums

Shoulda been Tezuka's face with that quote.

This one is so good. What could've been

I'll probably start hiding banners.

Got my vote. Was disappointed to see that it only had four total. This is the kind of message that we should have put out, and the board title isn't blatantly obvious.

My banner got 6 votes

Mine only got 5.

I don't care

I don't even notice them any more because of the space taken up by the ads.

MODS DELETING THE TRUE WINNER

Just let adblock do it's thing, man.

Shit, right?

hehehe

You motherfucker

Regular customers are worst.

I adblocked everything after hiro ramped the jew up to 11, so I'll never see them.

HE ACKNOWLEDGES HIS HATE

This. I white-listed when he said he was having financial difficulty because I'm a gullible dumbass, but the minute I saw the new ads it went back to being blocked.

I dont really mind. I also dont understand why would Sup Forums sperg out with this

Sup Forums will sperg out over anything and everything.

wow who the fucked voted for this? This banner was a mistake.

Don't care. I won't see any of them with my ad-block on anyway. And I'm not turning it off anytime soon after Hiro went full Kike with the ads.

I like this one

The text alignment sucks.

Adblock doesn't block banners. Something is wrong on your side.

Also they the voting system sucks. It should be one vote per banner and not one vote for the whole board. This way everyone (pass owners...) can vote for the banners they like and doesn't have to choose between the good ones.

Oneechan doesn't show banners anyway.

Made a banner for Sup Forums, got rejected tho.
Good thing I never go there I guess.

Did you read the submission criteria? It has to have the FULL BOARD TITLE.

I chuckled. Do boards other than Sup Forums actually redirect people to Sup Forums, though? I thought it was just us.

Source for that pic please user

I posted this one because it was smoother, other one had it in the corner.

I think it's a blanket rule that you must have the board title in order for it to get into voting staging.

>Let's all the retards from the 30 other boards vote on Sup Forums banners.
>All the trash unfunny ones get chosen.
Even when Hiro tried to do something right it gets fucked up.

Um, no.

The voting page and submission links should have been obfuscated and then posted irregularly on each of the boards. That would've stopped irregulars and retards from other boards ruining it.

Hating Sup Forumsermin is not exclusive to Sup Forums

It's fucking boring.

Sup Forums is a largely disliked board, yes.

Shame they never let this banner through to the voting stage.

>its my first time
>mistake happen

>not using happy negro

newfag detected

Is it true that only Sup Forums jewpass members could vote?

uBlock does, though it can be configured to not block those specifically.

Also stop using AdBlock, they're selling you out to advertisers now.

Yes.

You can manually add the blocking rule.

>poorfag
One day Hiro will make all boards like /vip/ so we will be free from schekez like you

I really wish he would do that, it would finally spell the death of this site.

>implying only poorfags doesn't buy pass
Not everyone has fallen for the "Sup Forums is dying we need money" meme, hiro is just trying to get as much money as he can for himself.

Op is a mistake

>poorfag maymay
Even the worst NEET could churn out $20 a year, so fuck off.

>poorfag
It's always a dick measuring contest with you people.

Hiro being a scammer isn't just some bullshit conspiracy, you know? I've got the money and I'm throwing it into importing manga instead. They deserve the money more than hiro.

It's 9 inches btw.

Yuyushiki search gif here. Wasn't even expecting a lot of votes but now it's a shame it go so close and lost to a dumb 2014 meme.
Guess that's what we are, right, Top MEMERZ?

Realistically, it's more like 4-6.

20 inches

Telling the truth always stings.

You know I liked your banner but I didn't vote for it because you included fucking yuyushitki in it rather than just showing the search results and I voted for Miyazaki.

If you had not included that garbage it would have been 20 to 20 and you would have gotten your banner. Though luck, faggot.

>tfw only 7 inches
;_;

I am using ublock and it didn't block the banner but whatever.

About your second part, maybe Sup Forums is going down due to the lack of funding or Hiro simply trying to make more money. So basically I can't know for sure what is happening.

The most likely scenario is that Sup Forums would be financially fine. It always was fine, even though it made no money, and its owner was a teenager with a terrible, terrible business sense.

On the other hand, Hiro is most likely not financially fine, and he'll take down the site with him anyway, so you better pay up that jew money.

man fuck this shit

That's what happens when you make public voting
Sup Forums got it worse
Sup Forums.org/banner-contest/mu

Hiro bought Sup Forums for the sole purpose of making money, even though moot said multiple times that the site is not profitable. He will jew everything out of it until the site is dead.

Holy shit, this is awesome.

not the worst banner but the joke is pretty old and overused already. Compared to the current banners it isn't the worst we have.

this one is great.

So many years have passed and NMH is still a thing to them. Hell, Boku no Pico isn't even relevant to Sup Forums anymore.

Women only want your money, anyway. They don't care about your cock size. As long as it gets the job done.

>the non weeb boards' weeb banners are better than the ones from the weeb boards

I only want your bitcoins for Sup Forums gold.

Really should have used the "tfw no gf" version.

>4 votes for mine
That was 4 more than I was expecting.
Thank you to anyone who voted for it.

HATE IT HATE IT HATE

>tfw only 1 vote
No love for this banner?