/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NO REPLYING TO ANYONE EXCEPT THE OP ALLOWED SPECIAL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Duterte sings @Trump's command 11/12/17
youtu.be/aSusQCOZwVM
>Pres Trump @31st ASEAN Gala Celebration 11/12/17
youtu.be/iNbzRIv5dRs
>Pres Trump Departs Vietnam 11/12/17
youtu.be/CQY25w01zP8
>Pres Trump/PM Nguyen bilateral meeting 11/12/17
youtu.be/2EXz9bxlKgY
youtu.be/Z7kQIe749no
>Pres Trump/PM Nguyen Meeting 11/11/17
youtu.be/7llhpcZ0Xgs
>Pres Trump/Pres Quang Press conference 11/11/17
youtu.be/onR9rhgtnjs
>FLotUS Melania interviewed at the Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/xwB0nJXm8gM
>Pres Trump @bilateral meeting 11/11/17
youtu.be/Rr0_9ZwhWqo
>Pres Trump comments after arriving @Pres Palace 11/11/17
youtu.be/2850QALOv_0
>Pres Trump Welcome Ceremony @Pres Palace Hanoi 11/11/17
youtu.be/_tCW8GXBfU0
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #40 (Vet Day Message) 11/11/17
youtu.be/j9ChIogD9xg
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania visits Mil Families In Alaska 11/11/17
youtu.be/9DTGeFQsBYM
>VP Pence @Arlington Natl Cemetary Veterans Day Ceremony 11/11/17
youtu.be/a23ftWQ8HGA
>Pres Trump toasts @Hanoi State Banquet 11/11/17
youtu.be/I8ghKk765w0
>Pres Trump Red Carpet Arrival @Hanoi 11/11/17
youtu.be/Sw8WBLCn66o
>Pres Trump departs DaNang toward Hanoi 11/11/17
youtu.be/Fj41zQW72VA
>Pres Trump/Putin chatting @APEC 11/11/17
youtu.be/Q0dNEy9EY34
>Pres Trump@APEC Family Photo 11/11/17
youtu.be/_u_B-uLbJr4
>Pres Trump@APEC conference 11/11/17
youtu.be/TYsQ2KrCYb4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t&v=CBUxNeXgC70
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
c-8oqtgrjgwu46x24icnngtax2eocknejkorx2eeqo.g00.realclearpolitics.com/g03/3_c-8yyy.tgcnengctrqnkvkeu.eqo_/c-8OQTGRJGWU46x24jvvrux3ax2fx2ficnngta.ocknejkor.eqox2f7f05de67h6051hh6hd18dd0d0x2fhkngux2f115ff121-g10e-65h5-00g6-96h2fgd808e9x2fGER_RT_Cncdcoc_33.35.rfh_$/$/$/$/$
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
thespoonfeed.net/post/167367669082/trump-feeling-left-out-of-sexual-assault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barong_Tagalog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

It's over

>NO REPLYING TO ANYONE EXCEPT THE OP ALLOWED SPECIAL EDITION
Come on with the titles, Oklahoma.

TRUMP IS GONNA COMPLETE NESERA

4th for TRUMP CURSE IS REAL

i wuv you /ptg/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>SNL BTFO-ING DEMS
>CURRENT YEAR
WTF

combo start

OP is a fag.

The NSA has been megacucked by trump loving hackers

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

Maybe

why are these shitposts so popular? always at the top of this board, yet are dull as fuck and promote nothing but divide and conquer tactics.

Pretty sure you're part of a group of paid shills.

It's already been a year.

post Jeb! tweets!

I'm no where knowledgeable on guns but wtf are those?

Naw we just like Trump. This general is the only place where I can appreciate my president without getting fucking lynched.

Such a selective screencap

c-8oqtgrjgwu46x24icnngtax2eocknejkorx2eeqo.g00.realclearpolitics.com/g03/3_c-8yyy.tgcnengctrqnkvkeu.eqo_/c-8OQTGRJGWU46x24jvvrux3ax2fx2ficnngta.ocknejkor.eqox2f7f05de67h6051hh6hd18dd0d0x2fhkngux2f115ff121-g10e-65h5-00g6-96h2fgd808e9x2fGER_RT_Cncdcoc_33.35.rfh_$/$/$/$/$

working on it...

URANIUM ONE.

1. The media continues to incorrectly report that Yellowcake uranium was being exported to Europe. Uranium was being exported to Europe, but not Yellowcake.
2) Yellowcake is also known by the chemical name triuranium octoxide. This is the compound that was exported to Cameco Blind River in Cananda from the U1 Willow Creek, WY mine. Willow Creek is an in-situ leach mine.
3) According to memo from the Director of Operations at The Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Uranium was exported to a conversion facility in Cananda and then re-transferred to "Enrichment Facilities" in Europe.
4) This means that Yellowcake from Uranium One was converted to another product BEFORE exportation to Europe. Cameco has two plants in Cananda. One that produces Uranium Trioxide (UO3) and another that produces Uranium Hexafluoride (UF6).
5) This is important because of the nuclear fuel fabrication cycle. They were exporting to ENRICHMENT FACILITIES in Europe. Yellowcake -> UO3 -> UF6 -> Enrichment Facility = Low Enriched Uranium (Reactors) and/or High Enriched Uranium (Weapons)
6) The question we need to be asking is: What did those enrichment facilities in Europe process Uranium One uranium into? Low Enriched Uranium or High Enriched Uranium?
7) Uranium Hexafluoride (UF6) is fissile material. Fissile material is material capable of sustaining a nuclear fission chain reaction.

Remember the Uranium export license they amended Uranium One to? They later amended it to say "For conversion of U3O8 to UF6 and return to the U.S. for future processing)".

Later, the DOE approved re-transfers to Europe. They sent fissile UF6 to Europe, not yellowcake.

Port Hope is a municipality in Southern Ontario, Canada. It is located at the mouth of the Ganaraska River on the north shore of Lake Ontario, in the west end of Northumberland County. It's a shipping port.

Is OP wearing the flags for Sup Forums script? I sure wish my computer wasn't kill so I could see.

ALERT

>ALERT

ALERT

>ALERT

No, I just know him.

is joke!

>Promotes divide and conquer
What? What's with you Sup Forums anons who get so angry if every thread isn't fellatio-ing the EU or Hitler? There are current events that matter.

NOT SO FAST CHEETOS LOVER

I'm not nice

The fact it is a contested fact - the state of Alabama staying red - states the absolute mess of a case

too much text

Make sure to use the K-Cup shit. I hear hippie dippie faggots get assblasted because it's super wasteful or something.

what stream we watchin lads?

2016 summed up

Where has the time gone?

Thanks for baking, more normal titles and clarity though if you would. Things have been a bit chaotic.

i would have never seen that one and only reply if there wasnt a giant ass purple arrow point at it

drumfy small hands will be oust soon!

/ptg/ loves you too

Homemade firearms (because gun control works)

AWOO~

This.

This allegory is repugnant. What am I supposed to imagine here?

But I didn't do my best

uh... what's this?

Actually, TheHill was the one who broke Uranium One news.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

More info has been coming out ever since.

I don't know, user. I'm feeling a certain urge. Please talk me out of it.

>asians are base....

You're mom is nice.

POTUS

>who wore it better
well one is the president

Portugal posted some of their polling data early this morning. 56% college grads and more females than males - totally representative of the average Alabama voter!

#LikeThePresidencyHeCantQuiteMakeItWork

are we having an awoo torch rally?

Disastrous trip? What is liberal media even reporting on.

Why is Keith being racist towards other cultures?

Jeb surge!

FUCKING BASEDDDDDDDDDD!!!

The participation rate for women in the prime age group of 25-54 have seen a dramatic rebound in the past 2 years, such a move has been completeloy missing when it comes to their peer male workers.

>Some of the workers who gave up and dropped out of the labor force during the recession and its aftermath still have not found their way back in.

The labor force participation rate of prime-age (25-54 year-old) women has rebounded quite a bit and is now only moderately below pre-crisis levels, but the rate for prime-age men remains well below pre-crisis levels.

According to Meyer, while this reflects some cyclical dynamics, including skill mismatch and stagnant wages, what is more troubling is that there are several new secular stories at play such as greater drug abuse, incarceration rates and the happiness derived from staying home playing games.

With the labor force participation rate among young men unlikely to rebound, the unemployment rate should fall further and cries of labor shortages will remain loud, even as millions of male Americans enter middle age without a job, with one or more drug addition habits, and with phenomenal Call of Duty reflexes. Here's why.

The overall LFPR is at 62.7%, up from the lows of 62.4% in 2015 but still considerably below the peak in 2000 of 67.3%.

BofA estimates that more than half of the decline in the LFPR is due to demographics - as the population ages, the aggregate participation rate naturally falls.

However, even after controlling for demographics, the participation rate of prime-working age individuals has failed to recover. This reflects the fact that men have not returned to the labor force.

This is not a new phenomenon as the participation rate for prime working aged men has been on a secular downshift for the past several decades. However, it stands in contrast with the participation rate of women of the same age cohort which has rebounded nicely.

Reminder that every (You) is sacred. Don't it out to just anyone.

>Hillary likes dressing as Chariman Mao
this was already known

DOG BLESS

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

In response to asking if Australians are armed, we have our own vibrant boutique gun making industry

You win, I'll be nice... For now.... By the way, you look very good this evening.

>REEEEEEEEEE
>STOP GETTING ALONG WITH WORLD LEADERS
>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE

>Title
>people replying to each other

I wish I got paid for trolling.

this is the second time today you've managed to make a fool out of me, except you somehow referenced an obscure part of a convo that only Minn would have known about.
and this isn't counting the other shit that's happened
i'm starting to believe the CIA meme

Did he disavow it?

I hope we go down in history.

HERE WE GO
GOOD TO GO

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
CAN SOME BASED HILPEPE ARTIST MAKE A HILPEPE WOJAK VS DRUMFPEPE

God, this guy is such a fucking moron. How did he ever get a job in the first place?

Indeed. I've watch every fucking video and coverage of this things posed here, from WH youtube, China media youtube, ever alt media youtube since he started in Hawaii. This has been a phenomenal trip. Fuck! I watch when he disembarks AF1 for fucks sake!

The weakness among men is particularly acute among 25-34 years old where the rate has continued to slip lower.
This is offset by a modest uptrend in participation among men aged 45-54 years old (Chart 2).
In other words, the millennial men have remained on the sidelines of the labor market.

There are the typical business cycle explanations which center on the mismatch in skills.
There is also the theory of stagnant wages which may discourage new entrants into the labor market.
On the other hand, there are secular changes for men, including the rise in pain medication usage (opioid drug abuse), incarcerations, and prioritization of leisure (think video games).

The recession resulted in more severe job cuts for men than for women, in part due to the nature of the downturn; indeed, male employment fell by a cumulative 6.9% vs a 3.2% drop for women.
The goods-side of the economy shed workers, particularly in construction and manufacturing, which tend to be more male-dominated. Both sectors were slow to recover, leaving workers to become detached from the labor market with depreciating skills.
Moreover, the destruction of jobs in these sectors discouraged the younger generation from attaining the skills necessary to enter these fields.
A prime example is the construction sector: the average age of a construction worker increased to 42.7 in 2016 from 40.4 pre-crisis, reflecting the fact that there were fewer young workers becoming trained in the discipline.
By mid-2013, builders started to complain about the difficulty in finding labor, particularly skilled workers.
This illustrates how the Great Recession displaced workers and led to a mismatch of skills.

I don't get what it's trying to say. Am I right in thinking that Filipino fishermen are allowed to now fish in a contested area because of Trump's negotiations?

Holy Shit!!! Have the antifa-libs been BTFO this time. I say kek yes!

thank you! you too!

Sleepyposter, m8. Title should just be normal and stuff. Please don't.

Top left gun looks neat.

thespoonfeed.net/post/167367669082/trump-feeling-left-out-of-sexual-assault

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

I CAME SO FAR
TO LOSE IT ALL

Logically, there is also the influence of rising wages - or the lack thereof - on the incentive to work.
Wage growth has been slow to recover on aggregate with only 2.4% yoy nominal wage growth as of October.
However, there are differences by education with relative weakness for less educated men.
This shows the demand shift away from this population, leaving them on the fringe of the labor force.
Accordingly, the labor force participation rate for men with only a high school diploma has declined by 6.2% since 2007 vs. the 5.3% drop in the college educated cohort.

BofA next explores the possibility that the rise in drug abuse - particularly opioids - is leaving men unemployed and displaced from the labor force.
Recent work from Alan Krueger found that the rise in opioid prescriptions from 1999 to 2015 could account for about 20% of the decline in the male labor force participation rate during that same period.
>Referencing the 2013 American Time Use Survey - Well-being Supplement (ATUS-WB), 43% of NLF prime age men indicated having fair or poor health, a stark contrast with just 12% for employed men.
>The same cohort also reported significantly higher levels of pain rating, with 44% having taken pain medication, opioids particularly, on the reference day.
It is hard to prove causality - is the increase in pain causing more dependence on opioids, leading to a drop in the labor force participation, or did the lack of job opportunities lead this population to drug abuse?
Either way, it seems to be a factor keeping prime aged individuals from working - both men and women, according to Kreuger's analysis.

joining YA (you's anonymous) I'm addicted to (you)s

>the unemployment rate should fall further
Wanna know how I know you're wrong?

"Toss up" in that state isn't good. He was probably far ahead before all of this broke.

I guess Duterte was trolled as well? Also, pretty sure the shirt Trump wore while he was in the Phillipines is this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barong_Tagalog

>The Barong Tagalog, more commonly known as simply Barong (and occasionally called Baro), is an embroidered formal shirt and considered the national dress of the Philippines. It is lightweight and worn untucked over an undershirt. The Barong Tagalog was popularized as formal wear by President Ramón Magsaysay, who wore it to most private and state functions, including his own inauguration. In Filipino culture it is a common formal attire, especially at weddings. Less formal variants are used in schools, universities and offices.

This is actually rather culturally ignorant of Keith Olbermann

When does the President come back?

trump is offering to help mediate the dispute.

Not to completely validate this claim there is a lack of job satisfaction and a opioid prescription dug crisis so that's true .