Provide solid evidence that black people are inferior

I want SOLID evidence. I dont want any crappy and fake statistics, or any stupid attempts into tricking me to believe you. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sGdc0IfF6rg
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm
archive.is/vpCFG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I dont want any crappy and fake statistics

cuz god wiped his ass with they face when he was makin them

OP is a Jew.

slide

Okay then, why don't you just walk around the nearest inner-city ghetto in a full piece suit for a couple of hours?

>Op ignores all easily available evidence.
>Dismisses all evidence as "crappy", "fake", or "stupid attempts into tricking me".
>Dares Sup Forums

It doesn't look good for you, OP. You're closed minded and not at all rational about it.

>fake statistcs

nigger

If you're serious then here
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

>Provide solid evidence that black people are inferior.
I'll bite. Inferior at what?

Look at Africa.

Africa.

Africa.

Sage.

If black people aren't inferior, then why is Africa the least developed continent in the entire world, despite being the most abundant in resources? Why have blacks not developed civilizations similar to the rest of the world? Colonization is not a valid argument.

Cease fire!

OP has run away. 1 Post!

OP just go to a black neighborhood or do something in which you'll be one of the few white people in a group of blacks. Go to a bar on the black side of town that is mostly frequented by blacks. Just hang out and talk to them.

Haiti - black island with bountiful resources. Total shithole.

Iceland - white island with no resources. Wonderful place to live.

this
sage

If you found a used condom that you know isn't yours in your gf's bathroom, wouldn't you assume she's cheating on you even though you didn't actually see her having sex with someone else? You should assume the most logical position, even if that position isn't bulletproof. The truth is that blacks do poorly in every situation, in every country, and throughout all of history.

I shouldn't have to, I shouldn't have to keep explaining to people that the sky is indeed blue

Just go look at south africa or other countless fucking examples you ginormous faggot

Whatcha mean bro. Kids just had it comin yo

Well if they show you solid evidence. You will just refute it. Sounds to me you have seen alot of solid evidence op. But you refuse to listen to it

black "people" will never recover from these nor shall we let them OOGA BOOGA

How about this:
Blacks and whites are incompatible. That's as far as the conversation needs to go.

It's very simple. History. Sub-Saharan Africa's notable civilizations are all slave trading empires (Mali, Songhai, etc.) that you can count on one hand. On the other hand, the rest of the world has a long rich history of civilization (some being better than others of course but that's a separate discussion). Blacks, as a whole, never even got to the agricultural stage of human civilization.

Do you suppose Whites/Asians/Natives have a different origin? The data could be supporting such a hypothesis.

Stop being racist, Sup Forums

Seems you need to tell Science that too.

>fuzzy vision
Holy shit, those grade school jokes were true. Masturbation does cause blindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGdc0IfF6rg

Theres none. As superiority and inferiority are biased terms in themselves. No creature is just inferior or superior. Creatures are just good at some things bad at others. Some creatures thrive others dont. Change environment and circumstances and you can turn thw tables and the ones who thrived in one environment failed in another. You cannot prove that blacks are inferior. Because "inferior" is just not objectively defineable. Not even down syndrome or retarded people are "inferior". It actially makes zero sense to try and use the label. Because every creature can thrive depending on the situation. Depending on wether or not they fond a niche

Black people are inferior in civilized environments. Now fuck off with your jewish doubletalk.

Move to the ghetto and experience it first hand.

What, you don't want to?

Why? Are you 'too good' for the ghetto?

This.

ooga booga booo

>inferior
You're going to have to give us a metric to go by. In what ways are you asking to prove they are inferior?

Not all of them. There are those that fair better than the average white person in a civilized environment. Sure alot of them are lost in this shady ghetto street gang culture. But the ones who are able to break away from this can thrive.

Africa.

Yes they need to just back to their roots

they have smaller, less developed brains, most likely because they have shorter pregnancies (born several weeks earlier than every other race). additionally, the prefrontal cortex is the biggest factor contributing to civilized behaviour and decision making. this is the part that pretty much disappears in the image and makes up the biggest percentage difference in brain size advantage.

tldr - you inferior becuz u brain no big and gud

Ouch. They should just stick to sheep like the farmers and louisiana and kentucky do

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
-Charles Darwin

World IQ map. Look how "high" Africa's and other black nation's(Haiti) IQs are. Sarcasm aside though, niggers are technically retarded.

I honestly don't think blacks are in any way inferior. I think their demeanor and attitude comes from the cultural they grew up with. many blacks don't have fathers so they grew up with single mothers and not with any sort of authority figure.

Blacks that grow up around the same stuff most white people grow up with turn out like white people with colored skin.

I honestly think Sup Forums dosent hate blacks, but they hate niggers. And theirs a difference
I hate white people if they act like monkeys not just blacks.

I think the issue is that its just more prominent in the black community because of the reasons listed above.

World IQ Map. No further proof is needed that NIGGERS truly are RETARDED

/thread sage this gay shit

Technically, black people in their current state are inferior in intelligence. They have a lower IQ on average. That can be explained by environmental circumstances, such as over 70% are born out of wedlock. Its been scientifically proven that single parent households produce lower IQ children.

I dare you to drink bleach nigger

Sage

God judges us by our actions, not our skin color. We're all gods children and we should love and accept one another.

this

sage this shit into Oblivion.

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

HSV-2 infection is more common among non-Hispanic blacks (39.2%) than among non-Hispanic whites (12.3%). 6 This disparity remains, even among persons with similar numbers of lifetime sexual partners. For example, among persons with 2–4 lifetime sexual partners, HSV-2 is still more prevalent among non-Hispanic blacks (34.3%) than among non-Hispanic whites (9.1%) or Mexican Americans (13.0%)

White have fewer STDs even when having the same amount of sexual partners. Non-spic Whites are superior in every way.

darwin didnt say this. its from "The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan" written in 1905 by Thomas F. Dixon Jr.

There was never a proof that all races are equal. It was a statement not backed by anything but wishful thinking. Whoever tries to disprove it, gets into trouble. Generally when the blacks got full right the proof should have been given, but nothing was given but muh feels.

Not this is equivalent to scientific communism in Soviet Union, where real economics was ignored as idologically dangerous science while everyone clearly saw that conventional economics worked, and the scientific communism was failing every step of the way in front of everyone.

This shit is just as bad and is the US ideology that is based on what they want to be true. It will fail just as badly with the country, unfortunately. It's never one insane shit. There are implications and unintended consequences when people believe in something that's visibly wrong and is not backed by any proofs. We are already incompetent because of desire to pretend that blacks could be equal in achievements. It's a very short distance from total incompetence to the collapse of the society.

Go even further.
Dominican republic shares the same island.
Genetic makeup of this half of the island is 52.15% European, 39.57% Black African, and 8.28% Native American.
Haiti is 95.5 Black African and 4.3% European.
Quality of life on one half of the island is complete shit despite having basically the same access to resources. Dominican republic plans ahead having luscious forests that bring in tons of tourists to bring wealth to the island while Haiti chops down half their trees for so they can produce fucking charcoal while fucking their sister and killing their neighbors over chickens .

Even an island full of halflings do better than full blood niggers.

>Blacks that grow up around the same stuff most white people grow up with turn out like white people with colored skin.

Literally me.
I believe the definition of "Nigger" should be exclusively for ignorant ghetto blacks.

s a g e

True, I think whites that act like uncivilized apes should be called niggers. It should honestly be used to describe any uncivilized person of any race.

you ever talked to a nigger? They provide most the evidence when you try

There are literally studies showing this is completely wrong, including those where blacks are placed with upperclass white families.

>I want SOLID evidence.

Says the guy whose never been to Africa.... Go fuck yourself. If you want evidence open your fucking eyes.

Even NIGGERS in predominantly white neighbourhoods still score lower on IQ tests than whites. Also due to a NIGGER's low IQ, they are always susceptible to a CAT 5 Chimpout. It's in their DNA. Can't change it even if you say, "we are all the same". Truth is, we are not all the same.

go live among them in a truly black town. See for yourself. cuck

I question the validity of those studies. in my experience in the Provence of Alberta. Our minorities are perfectly assimilated and am close friends with many. I think it boils down to how well you can assimilate a culture into modern society. If its done right then i have no problem with my neighbor being black. But this is probably different in the other provenances. The more liberal ones do tend to not care too much about assimilation. Are you perhaps from Ontario or maybe Quebec?

their skin is literally poo colored

digits don't lie niggas!!!

it's so perfect
(sage)

in the pic, the nigger apparently can scream more powerfully than the human, notice mouths/jaws

If you'd ever gotten close enough to smell one, you wouldn't have to ask.

When we "discovered" them, they still didn't have written language or the wheel.

Big List of Nigger Facts w/Sources:
archive.is/vpCFG

> Provide solid evidence that black people are inferior
NO! Because they are not. The are just annoying when you gorup them together and brainwash them into attacking white people so you can undermine both groups and stay on top.

>NO! Because they are not.
Nice try.