>muh french revolution
>talk shit about the gasden and colonial flag
>calls them a nazi
>takes free bibles and throws them at store
such is life as an amerishart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e0_29eCZF_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And another thread for this. This is like 7 today, what's with that?

Let me guess, this made the top of r/CringeAnarchy and reddit is leaking into Sup Forums again. I'm not even gonna check, I'm just going to assume that's what's happening here and let anons tell me.

amerishart, explain yourself

But gun control niggers told me it's super duper easy to buy a gun. Why didn't this soyboy walk out of the store locked and loaded?

He's saying there's been like 20 threads already you dumb faggot.

All these jealous no gun cucks ITt

>Glocknade

Bang

No
Nice taste

Nice gun. Can you legally own guns in SK?

>those skinny jeans
absolutely disgusting

>That skin tone

I'm still not sure what gender it is

LMAO do all amerisharts shave their hands?

cute loli at 9:43

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out why it looks so off white in that pic

Far lefty versus far righty.

"You can have a free Bible."
"I'll probably burn it."

lol. Reminds me of the interactions on here. Both of them probably post here and went straight to their computers afterwards.

Nigga are you growing hair out of your palm?

why can't we just kill these things? I mean the law is designed to protect "people" not monster in the street!

Just because it talks doesn't make it human.

Uh... I don't? Wtf?

Creatures like this live in Washington and Oregon. For whatever reason, roasties thought it was a good idea to get SASQUASHED

>bitches about the US
>show's cringe video of faggot who thinks Europe is "enlightened."

how the fuck did they arrive so fast? it would be quicker to get an mri in canada

>Lmaoing at how out of breath it was after throwing books

The right always lie. This guy said that he is not an antifa.

Brown savage's gonna savage!!!!!

How hairy are your hands man?...

thb senpai, I would throw a bible too if I came across one

You can literally see the hair on his fingers
Even monkeys don't have hairy palms user

>tries to bait shop-owner with the word "kikes"
hey rabbi...

what? even if someone was white their skin could be that color if they occasionally left their basement

Ukrainians do.

laugh-at-antifa bump

"Identifies as male" @11:05. LOL at Antifa freaks.

Post your boars hair hands user.

that's pretty handsome

Bump

Antifa freak is acting like a literal man child. What the fuck.Beat your children.

Kaboom

My daily carry

I still really do not understand the premise of this bait. Op shares a specific stupid American, that 99% of Americans on the board would have gassed, if they had their way.

>buys a glock
>tells anyone else they have bad taste
>for anything
Nigger you bought THE basic bitch gat

>First thing you did was ask if I sold to kikes.
>I don't even know what it is

these creatures do not live in slavic lands. thats why its funny. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A MAN. HAHAHA

how common

I rather doubt that, but you're welcome to kill them if you should ever encounter one.

"what's an 'veritas equitas' ?"

>15 rounds in a compact
>every autoloading caliber that you can find in a gun store from .380 to 10mm
>a lot of models can interchange barrels and/or slides
>manlet-proof grips
>giant aftermarket
>no manual safety so fudds are afraid to carry them but can get an aftermarket one if they really want to
>they actually work

I fail to see where OP said all or even most Americans behave this way

>heavy

This thing is functionally weird.

>soft, fleshy hands

10/10 would let you give me a hand job

But I didn't? I bought a glock because it was used and they don't cost a lot of money used. They are perfectly serviceable

Oh you don't think my glock is serviceable?

*shoots with glock*

Ok

So much cringe. Fuck, how do some people lack any sense of introspection or self awareness?

its pathetic I know thats why we need eugenics

>do you have any questions for me?
>uhh, is it a girl?

Wew, that's a lotta autism.

youtu.be/e0_29eCZF_M

I hope every single swedish individual die horribly. You are the worst pieces of shit in Europe.

Spineless, Retarded, Arrogant and Weak.

Fuck. You. Sweden.

ITT: We post proof of how fucked up Sweden is.

Lol this got me too. When it proclaimed it was trying to throw books on the roof I lost it.

Heather Heyer lives

I don't get it. Am I watching the average Sup Forums poster false-flagging as ANTIFA false-flagging as Sup Forums? This is so meta.

How that kid thinks he's in a movie is probably the cringiest shit I have ever seen

sigh

>rhino meme gun

leftists literally behave like children. this is what happens when you don't discipline your children

It's an ugly woman who got into that stuff because she wasn't getting enough drama in her life... Sad!

there has basically never been any difference between the between reddit and Sup Forums other than aesthetic. reddits rise pretty evenly coincided with 4chans fall (not to imply any causal connection). for a tiny little while reddit was actually arguably a lot better than Sup Forums (in terms of anonymity, openness, etc.), but that's all in the past and today they're the same exact shit, two sides of the coin just like every other 'stabilized free market' final solution.

ending is the best when the store owner asks the cop if it was a boy or girl... "identifies as a boy"

I'd call the cops just so the cunt can spend a night in jail.

clean your gun you disgusting faggot

Described as
>30's
>heavy
>BLACK

Should have shot that commie...

As a cop I can say trannies are the worst as far as being an annoyance. They will always file a complaint and try to cause as much trouble as possible no matter how polite you are to them.

what the fuck was this kid's problem?

Rhino? Do you like it? I was going to get one because poor mans Metaba and they sort of look cool.

What gender is it?

who knows, they all have problems

Probably had an elevated heart rate just from seeing guns sitting in a case.

>androgynous
>obese
>rude 'tude
Yep. It's a campus lefty, alright.

I wonder what this dysfunctional fuck would've done if it managed to get a gun. Thank god antifa's autism prevents it from getting a hold of something like a gun

Outta Breath

any more videos of antifa spergs like this?

it sees something from boondock saints and thinks its muh nazis. Fat, and a poor taste in film. What a chump

Nice find Ukraine. You have no idea how annoying this is. But, Im sure I speak for a lot of Americans when I say that we would still fight (and die) for that degenerate to have the right to make an ass out of themselves. Its part of the democratic Republic process.

Nice worst Korea

Cringe Anarchy is honorary Sup Forums tho. I once made a post about us need Mosley again with an image of shitty refugees and it got a thousand and a half updoots. Reddit is cancer but at the very least Cringe Anarchy is a colony.

Did tip his fedora?

How do these crazies get created?

>Antifa
>Anti-gun rampage

Hey guys! Were we supposed to release our Antifa prisoners by now?

>out of breath after 10 seconds of throwing books
>that fucking gay ass hoping

>Your don't tread on me flag means I can throw bibles at your store

>american women

>those fucking pants
why

Xir identifies as male you shitlord

fuck off, faggot

>that's from a movie called "the boondock saints"
>>what does "veritas aequitas" mean?
>it means "truth and justice"
>>...for whom?
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAA

and THEN you realize the reason this autist noticed the poster is probably because he saw the word "veritas" and he thought it had something to do with "project veritas"

not enough bullying I'm sorry to say

Fake News, Pushed via Social Media controlled by leftist, reinforced by state run educational system

> both fat
what a surprise

Does that piece of shit even kill birds?

Geez. And I thought some of the idiots who came into comic shops where assholes.