Who will you vote for on November 8th?

Who will you vote for on November 8th?
strawpoll.me/11535558

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11535653
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one, I forgot to register

For whoever brings Galko Chan back

I hope whoever vote for Hillary gets banned.

I don't know what my parents did to my ballot.

wheres gendo yukari at ?

Jill Stein

Jill Stein

Not Anime fuck off

If America dies then Anime dies.

>November 8th
>not voting early
have fun waiting in line, friend.

Tomaru Sawagoe you daughter hating Sup Forumsack.

>Jill (((Stein)))

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Kill yourselves, you cancerous crossboarding faggots.

I've never voted before and I'm not going to start now. Hell I don't even think I'm registered.

Hillary will win and the feast will be upon us which is WW3

Writing in my waifu for president. I'll post proof next week.

Trump's not even elected yet, and everything is getting anime as fuck in S. Korea. Shit is Bible Black there right now.

Whoever can get you killed faster.

jill stein

The one that doesn't want to expand the power of government.

Donald Trump, obviously. The guy's a jackass with no real experience, but Hillary's experience makes me not want to vote for her. Not to mention her obsession with the Russian boogieman is maddening. Trump, the guy every limp wrist said was going to start WWIII, is the one wanting to patch things up with Russia. Hillary wants to stoke the fires, destabilize more governments for the sake of Israel's interests rather than the USA's, and threaten the livelihood of every American by reigniting the fucking Cold War.

Fuck that shit, I'm voting for the loudmouth New Yorker.

Lelouch vi Britannia

>a trump win will trigger sjws
>a hillary win will trigger Sup Forums
>seeing Sup Forums get triggered would be hilarious
>seeing /sjws/ get triggered would also be hilarious, but sjws get even more annoying when triggered

Now that I think about it...

>Sup Forums will continue to invade other boards for another 9 days before they all kill themselves
Just 9 more painful days.

Ron Paul. He will make anime real.

I honestly don't know who would generate more entertainment at this point.

A hillary victory might literally cause a Sup Forums exodus, at which point it would be more fun than watching anime, but a trump victory would usher in a new age of memes, which is entertaining in a retarded way.

I just hope that the aftershock doesn't linger too long.

Make America real.

Thankfully most people who look choose their side based on who is more triggered are not old enough to vote. Same goes for people who feign neutrality to hide that they're actually just plain uninterested, but feel the need to impress people on an anonymous Cambodian modern art message board with how aloof they are.

I wish I was american so I could vote for Yui

I'm not american so I don't have any obligation to worry about this other than for the entertainment factor.

I'm just a spectator tending to my memes.

I'm not american.
Just glad this fucking shitshow is about to end.
Sup Forums is going to calm down once the elections end, right? at this point I fell that no matter who wins, they will shitpost everywhere for fucking years.

If all four candidates are fucking idiots then where the fuck are all the above average officials?

If Trump loses(and it's looking pretty likely he will), half of Sup Forums is gonna kill themselves and the other half will go into a shitposting frenzy the likes has never been seen before. But the rage will be pretty funny to watch.

fixed
strawpoll.me/11535653

>Sup Forums is going to calm down once the elections end, right?
No. This election has brought half of [The system thinks this post is spam] to their shithole and after they lose they're going to spread like cancer.

Fuck off crossboarders.

>Sup Forums is going to calm down once the elections end, right?
I imagine for a few weeks they'll be unbearable. Then the newfags will realise there's nothing keeping them there, so they'll gb2 twitter/reddit/facebook/wherever the fuck they came from.