imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 11
>Iraqi PMU have taken control over the Albukamal-Qa’im Crossing, Hezbollah’s official media wing reported tonight
>Putin/Trump release joint statement, call on all countries to build up humanitarian assistance to Sy, agree to continue military comm for security of RU/US troops
>A Saudi national was kidnapped from his house in the Keserwan District of the Mount Lebanon Governorate, Thursday
>Backed by Tiger Forces/Republican Guard, SAA Marines will begin offensive from NE Hama axis and towards the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>Iraqi Armed Forces liberated the IS stronghold of Al-Rumanah after short battle in the W. countryside of the Al-Anbar Governorate
>Iran constructing possible permanent military base just south of Damascus, according to Western intelligence officer who spoke to the BBC
>SAA resumed offensive outside DeZ targeting the last IS positions at the large island of Hawijat Qati
>SDF seize nearly a dozen villages today, advance within 25 kilometers of Abu Kamal
>HTS attempted to infiltrate town of Mahardeh, attack checkpoints manned by SAA/NDF, pushed back after firefight, HTS rocket attacks ongoing
>ISIS sets up at Rawa while Iraqi Army prepares assault
>Israel disavows claims of Russian origin of downed ‘Syrian spy drone’

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ornina_nina/
kikebook.com/sally.fadel.792
twitter.com/ansarullahinfo
twitter.com/AnsarullahInfo/status/865226490081935360
youtube.com/watch?v=VkE--j0PLw8
youtu.be/hdU91A7UFw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to america of course

Death to france of course

M U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

yes

>"I want a BLACK MAN to fill my Rabbits PLUMP ARSEHOLE with CUM"
t. Turk

>Implying that french flags are french on /sg/

A FUCKING MOTH

nina

Reminder that bongroach got quads and attached a sadam pic to his post making it the ultimate post and thus what he said should apply , no more gaysex and mongrel and stupid iaraeli/flag posters good night /sg/

is this war not over yet?
time to stop making /sg/ threads.

this has major implications for a religious person such as myself

not until the Kurds have annexed Turkey

Where sill the first nuke drop ?

yeah ((they)) are pretty good

>When your nation is full of Neo-conservative Zionists and Ultra Orthodox Jews but you let gays and trannies roam the streets to get good boy points from the EU and US

what's that blue on the Persian Gulf coast of KSA? I don't remember any autonomous region or something there

shia minority are concentrated here

Btw, death to kurds of course.
Shia region.

Any reports about who got killed by the earthquake and if they were Kurds? If so this is proof that god hates Kurds

Got some more for you.

>not knowing the houthi khat super soldiers
wew didn't cnn tell you?

What is Quads Force?

Iran's elite meme division

The East of Saudi Arabia is fully in the govt's control as the govt now. Since the victory of the security campaign, the problematic districts are being razed and rebuilt to be more Western like in design.

The East of Saudi Arabia is fully in the govt's control now. Since the victory of the security campaign, the problematic districts are being razed and rebuilt to be more Western like in design.

can concrete buildings manage to protect people from a hydrogen bomb? since there is no radioactivity, only heat.

I wonder if Nina is still alive.

Yeah it makes no sense to have the East of Saudi as blue, MBS has really purged everything.

>since there is no radioactivity
roach education

instagram.com/ornina_nina/
she is alive m8.

Thanks bro, I dont like her new blonde look. Looks fake as fuck.

Dima is alive too

You'll soon find out

shouldnt u be in beirut by now?
y'know, getting plowed by that kike in or smth.

Tel Aviv hopefully

Egypt is neutral/blue leaning.

If you are cutting out SDF held areas, Houthis, and the Shia regions of Saudi Arabia, you should make Idlibstan and Daraastan red.

I have a flu
I just took flu tablets now im drowsy

Concrete buildings have to be sealed shut completely to prevent radiation.

Al Sisi is Saudi puppet, Egypt is not blue leaning

Sisi was installed by Saud because he was a less worse alternative to the Muslim Brotherhood but that doesn't make him a Saudi puppet. Sisi vocally supports Assad and Egypt has been one of Syria's most reliable allies after Russia and Iran. For example, Egypt is responsible for providing spares to keep Syria's Gazelle helicopters airworthy.

> Egypt is neutral/blue leaning.
(((Sisi))) is 100% kosher, he will do whatever Israel and Saudi want. Dont get tricked by the Sisi meme.

Ive always been a Sally fan, Dima always had too much makeup on for me.

This conflict will be bigger than Syria. Sisi may have good relations with Assad but when shit will hit the fan he'll be on Saudis side, not on Iran side. He attacked with them in Yemen.

Getting plowed by Israelis? What do you take me as, a German eurocuck? We kicked the Israelis out twice from Lebanon and they havent won a war again chad arabs since 1973.

she's cute too. can't find any of her social media though

> Sisi was installed by Saud because he was a less worse alternative to the Muslim Brotherhood
Sisi can easily become another Hariri if he starts disobeying his Saudi masters. The only thing keeping him in power is Saudi and UAE money. If they pull the plug he's doomed.
He's miles worse than Morsi despite Morsi being shit.

She had a facebook account, I dont have facebook so I cant search it. Her name is Sally Fadel , سالي فاضل

Bonus photo

>At least 130 people dead in Iran-Iraq earthquake
literally nothing of value was lost

found her, thanks

kikebook.com/sally.fadel.792

The best part is they were pro-israeli Kurds :^)

thats so freaky disgusting looking

If you're going to leave the blue in east Saudi Arabia, then make Khuzestan, Kurdistan and Balochistan in Iran as red. Also make KRG territory as red.

charlienigger or the terrorist roachling spotted

Thats not her Ivan.

Well then, if Sisi is a Saudi puppet it doesn't mean the rest of Egypt is all Saudi supporters as many support Assad's Syria. Like Hariri compared to the rest of Lebanon.

you should cut soy from your diet, your lack of testosterone is evident

Im willing to bet most Saudis arent happy with MBS and his purge.
The arab people have little say in this. Sisi and MBS have little support from the locals.

I don't think the Kurds will step in the Iran-Saudi conflict after the beating they got in kirkuk

That's fair.

Sisi has the support of the army, that's what matters

And the army supports him because of Saudi money. He doesnt have the loyality of the army, theyre just mercenaries at this point.

no, but chitin shells can

True. The army like their Rafale bought with Saudi money

>He's miles worse than Morsi
Muslim brotherhood shill detected.

They will steal more land if they can

bumpo

Oman being smart and staying out of it lol ibadi

I hate myself and want to die

Anyone have an archive of the videos this guy uploaded?
twitter.com/ansarullahinfo

you can do it but remember hell is for eternity

i wanted to download some of them this weekend but jewbook was faster than me :(
Those videos were the bomb

OMG to somebody has an idea what song that is?

twitter.com/AnsarullahInfo/status/865226490081935360

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=VkE--j0PLw8

Thank you. May God grant you an fertile and chaste spouse in near future

Bump

>don't want war to break out in Turkey, Kurdistan or Lebanon because war is bad
>don't want the only remaining good thread on Sup Forums to disappear when Syrian conflict ends

>war is bad

>war is good

thread is dead rn my dudes...

> war is bad

>because war is bad
faggot

is it unironically not?

War itself is never good
Watching war is fun as fuck though

Now compare us to Sweden. See what no threats or war causes.

>War itself is never good
Yes it is. Some situations very much require war to be solved or processed. War is just the extension of politics through other means and quite a few political situations require war.

i can also compare you to norway
:^)

What's your point?

>when Syrian conflict ends
lol it will only shift to even more covert action and false flag happenings. I mean the storyline is already fucked up but the whole region will be resemble more and more the clusterfuck that LOST created

N E W R&U V I D E O

>Nour al Din al-Zenki jihadi group issues a statement
youtu.be/hdU91A7UFw4