Amerishit hate thread

What kind of nation of morons think this is ok? Just bringing in a weapon of mass destruction inside of a building.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHALL

>weapon of mass destruction
At least change your meme flag before being gay. Doing both makes it too obvious.

>HURR DURR ILL JUST SAY SOME RETARDED WORDS WRITTEN ON AN OUTDATED PIECE OF PAPER!!
Amerishit intellectuals
Guns killed millions stupid amerishit

Fake and gay post.

obviously your conception of mass is not the same as ours

Apologize to me right now before I shoot my weapon of mass destruction into the earth causing earthquakes

obvious D&C shill is obvious. next time try not to be this excited you fucking autist

Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people.

FPBP

This.

This guy gets it!

You know I’m right
You should know about mass you Amerilards are full of it
You can’t get your fatass off the couch LOL
Go shoot up a school Americunt. Stop mistreating your blacks.

Either ironic shitposting or you’re incredibly retarded responding to your own posts

We need the international community to sanction America until they impeach trump and replace it with Hillary who rightfully won the election.

Weapon of mass destruction?

You mean this?

Hello. This is Sup Forums janitor.
Your thread mocks America and hurts my feels.
This wil be deleted or moved to /bant/

I was thinking today and came to an interesting realization.

A serious push for gun control could only ever come about in a society with a total lack of social cohesion and trust. Demanding that everyone be stripped of their right to bear arms essentially implies that you trust literally no one (except for the based state of course) to be armed at anytime. You assume that anyone at anytime would use a weapon for a malicious act, instead of deriving a sense of security from your fellow countrymen, your community members, your neighbors being armed and able to protect you and your family. If you had a sense of trust and camaraderie between you and your neighbors you'd never demand that they be disarmed "for your protection". It's absurd to even say it.

As they work to move millions and millions of 3rd world immigrants here to destroy our sense of community even further, they're also working towards their other goal of abolishing the 2nd amendment.

Dang, I thought Sup Forums was just full of retarded conservashill! Nice to see some cultured city folk ITT.

Get the fuck out shill.

Nice slide thread.

This. Canada needs to fucking nuke us until Trump's regime is destroyed and all conservitards are rounded up.

This.

Nice!

Please leave, shill.

Guns have killed millions

>lightly banter an American
>he starts CRYING and accuses you of being a JEWISH SOROS AGENT SOWING MISTRUST AMONG THE WHITE RACE

Even if billions of people had been killed with guns, that still wouldn't make them weapons of mass destruction.

WDMs are nuclear weapons, chemical weapons and biological weapons.

>Fertilizer did this.

JIDF is shilling the shit out of this board in case you haven't noticed. Post an oven meme and watch what happens.

So it's either ironic, or they're dumb enough to not realize that we can tell the same person made the post. If you didn't know, you have an ID within a thread

Fucking anti Semitic amerishits. You helped liberate the poor Jews now this? Little shits.

Just because those posters have the same flag doesn't mean they're the same poster, drumpfkin.

>Durka durka
>meme flag
>somewhere I’ll never live should conform to my opinion
Low quality b8. 65478578 replies

>reply to a shitposter
>they assume you're taking their bait and start seizing all over the place

Have you ever noticed that the majority of mass shootings happen in gun free zones? What about all the shootings that happen in Chicago and other 'gun free' cities? It's almost like the people that commit these acts don't care that there is a sign that says 'no guns.' If you would stop and think for a minute, you would realize that all gun free zones do is disarm the good people who can stop the shooting from happening.

Yeah and Sweden turned in their guns and they’re one of the safest countries on earth.

Don't be retarded. If guns were illegal no one would have any. It's impossible to get guns illegally. Where would they even get them from, mexico?

>memeflag
every fucking time.

>Amerishit
>Ameripoor
>Amerifat
>Ameritard
>Burgers
Sup Forums can meme, but why can't Sup Forums come up with an punny epithet for Americans that isn't 2.5/10 shite kindergarten-tier uncreative "Americans are poopie-face" attempt at humor?

Can't we do better, guys?

It's like 4-5 guys posting these. This guy is one

What kind of weak kneed marxist faggot thinks it's not ok?

Poe's law. this is such a bad argument I can't tell if OP is serious or mocking the argument that a sign will stop someone bringing WMD into a store... if I had WMD, I wouldn't care if there was a sign either way.

Nice thread guys

I personally love Amerishart.

Americlap is a good second.

A retarded conservitave who still believes in religion
Gun control beats everything

>What kind of nation of morons think this is ok?
Nations that care more about your personal defense than your feelings.

Oy vey! What are you afraid of, Rabbi?

NOT BE INFRINGED

How dare you bash the USA you little shit. USA kicks ass. We could destroy any other country in a war. Even china even russia.

Americans watch out, these European posters are deadly internet debaters and fighters, you dont have online fighting and arguing experience (they do this 25 hours day) like them so back off before you get hurt man

>Poe's law
He has a UN flag. He's a shill. Poke around a little and you can easily infiltrate their messaging groups.

Are you americans literally retarded or can you just not see a joke?

The concept of nations are retarded
>HURR DURR MUH PATCH OF LAND THAT I DIDNT CHOSE TO BE BORN ON IS GREAT
>MUH JEWS
Jews have contributed so much good to your country stupid amerishit

*annihilates your shitty military*

>8 posts

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

>What’s an ID?

T H I C C

>MUH POST NUMBERS HURR DURR
Not an argument

In your dreams. We got all the money thus all the best firepower ever in the history of the planet

KDR, Nigger.
Scoreboard.
Undefeated.

Smoothbrains will never learn that the US was founded on libertarian principles and the basis of a powerful populace that, in principle, has the ability to depose its government.

But of course, you should have to retreat from your own home when Jamal and Darius break in, right?

>Just bringing in a weapon of mass destruction inside of a building.
Assuming the guy that brought the bomb into the aria grande concert was allowed.

Mentally ill people don't shoot people for no reason.

never seen one of these. is pic from king5 seattle? Id be very suprised to see this, Wa st is super lib and have hosted many not so well known shootings, one mall shooting i can walk to 10 mins away.

The founding fathers were racists.

Fuck off Old Man, if we'd wanted to destroy their country we could have. That war was lost for political reasons, in total war the US is supreme.

Who's safer? One room where everyone has a gun or a gun free zone where one lunatic has a gun?

Anyway you amerishits enjoy getting shot while the rest of the world laughs.

>lightly banter
Forcing an Sup Forums-tier meme in every thread and 6 different threads with the same meme going on in the catalog kind of makes you seem like a shill doesn't it?

Seriously Brazil, stop.

>Guns have killed millions

Average libtard logic. What, are you stupid enough to think that a gun magically comes to life and kills people?

everyone who loves their family more than others is racist

So?

Clearly those in other countries are jealous of American freedoms you know cause being mass stabbed is pretty pathetic.

OMG ITS FUCKING 2017 DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?!?

NOT

Like clockwork.

have too many commas and make less than zero licks of sense
>we need a well regulated militia so that the people can never stop having no regulations on militias

>Jews have contributed so much good to your country stupid amerishit
Do you know how I know you're a kike?

You can’t be an American and a nazi you fought a war over that.

>threatens to shoot the floor
>HAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN GET OFF YOUR COUCH
Why would he need to get off his couch to shoot the ground with his world-shattering gun?

Quite the opposite most Americans know what guns are and how to use them or at least the ones that arn't commie cunts aka lefty trash and yeah guns kill people usually only when given to dumb fuck niggers trying to keep "they drugz saf" so yea I'm happy they let guns in thats a step in the right direction. An armed population is a safe one (usually till niggers and mexifucks get them that is)

Hmmmm guns banned in UK intentional homicide rate 7.6 per 100k guns not banned in US intentional homicide rate 4.88 rural US intentional homicide rate .23 eat a dick Brits.

I got weapon of ass destruction for ya, poofter.

You're right, we should exile negroes out of the country.

>NATO
>Wall Street
>Albert Einstein
>polio vaccine
>finance
>etc

Anyone who hates America is just jealous because they are the super power of the world and have been for decades lol.

"It's 2017" is a weak argument...2017 is pretty fukkin gay atm.

Well they wouldn’t be so violent if you racist Amerishits didnt enslave them.

Britain is safer than the US retard

BE

Your b8 aside, leftards are going to look extremely foolish in the future for having said "current year" once this has been recorded as the time of the ethnonationalist renaissance.

If those are WMDs, then the iraq war was justified.

Dumbass.

>HURR DURR MUH OUTDATED PIECE OF PAPER
Kys

Shit thread

Just imagine, if everyone in that building conceal carried, none of this would've happened. Crazy but true.

Yuuuuurrrrrr

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

>has nothing but a meme for an argument

Create a normal discussion or fuck off with your meme flag.

>weapon of mass destruction
I hope you're a shill or a troll, because such a level of stupidity i believed was unattainable.
Look: That sign is the sign of a SAFE PLACE

>implying your entire argument isn't just a meme
Back to plebbit m8 work on your shitposting there

>>NATO
It's worth fuckall.
>>Wall Street
This is reason enough to gas them all.
>>Albert Einstein
He was a fraud.
>>polio vaccine
Untrue.
>>finance