I think I found a plothole in Evangelion

no one fucks Asuka even though she asks for it directly at one point

Who would want to fuck her?

TAKE IT BACK YOU USELESS HAG

So? I once fucked a subway sandwich and it felt great.

Kaiji is too smart to touch that, and Shinji is too fucked up to do it.

Shinji likely, although maybe he only likes unconscious girls. He never did anything untoward with a naked Rei at his fingertips.

Asuka's anger towards Shinji is primarily because she just can't understand why he doesn't make a move on her.

Why would anyone want to fuck an ugly tranny?

So Gendo knew the battleship was going to get attacked by an angel, so he sent Shinji as a spare in case Asuka failed or whatever. I don't get it. Generally if a pilot fails, another pilot can't just jump in and pick up the fight, because the Eva is trashed. So I guess he counted on them just tag teaming that angel for some reason, but what did he tell misato?

>take Shinji on a field trip to a warship or whatever

>okay, can I take his friends

>yeah sure whatever I don't give a fuck if they die

>what?

>Kaiji is too smart to touch that
I think he wouldn't mind taking the gamble.

>"You can start moving."
>recoils like he's been burned
>her face

>she just can't understand why he doesn't make a move on her.

I wonder if this really enrages and frustrate girls.

let's calculate the odds on him being fully successful

So, in episode one, Gendo tells Fuyutski to wake up Rei. And he asked her if they can use her, and Gendo says that she is not dead yet, which sorta dodges the question, but anyway. Then he immediately changes the commlink and says: Rei, our spare is unusable. You'll do it again. And she says okie dokie.

So I guess she was awake then.

>taking eva's plot seriously
Anno just made shit up as he went along

I think he only likes men, which would explain his attraction to Asuka "xer pronouns only" Soryu

how can someone be so cute even when shes angry?

All the time.

>this isn't even my angriest form

Even if he did, Death of the Author and all that.

NGE CGI movie fugging when?

Yeah, pretty much.

Wouldn't even look at her. Even if I don't want to a fuck a fourteen year old, I think I would at least glance at her if she opened her blouse while laying on my chest.

But like her mother, and Shinji, and Rei, Kaji too wouldn't even deign to look at her. That's cold. It's better to be hated than to be invisible.

I'm honestly suprised some kind of adaption hasn't been attempted for the Western market yet. Pacific Rim proved that the technology is there now for the mechs.

Literally a white Shinji.

You got it, user.

Heh. It just clicked. In the End of Evangelion, it's her who is lying on the ground while a lover falls apart on top of them, desperate for attention.

It's herself that she thinks is disgusting, because it was never clear to her before then that Shinji was just like her.

Now you getting it user.

I can't blame Kaji.
Never stick it in an ugly bitch.

if only moot was here

The fanart doesn't really capture his manly transvestite appeal from the show.

>when not reading the Bible costs you a chance to get laid

The day tumblr invaded Anime

How big is Asuka's dick?
Sex change operations must be pretty cheap in Germany.

Now go spread the word in other threads; that Eva is not some nonsensical bullshit pulled out of Anno's ass.

Consider Asuka's eyes, too, because she is making eye contact. She knows he's paying attention and still not reacting the way she wants.

NGE Kaworu was more feminine looking than Asuka was. They should have traded genders. Asuka was basically the rival foreign pilot who is usually male, anyway. She wasn't a real tsundere because she was a genderswapped male stereotype of mecha.

They both shouldn't exist.
Eva should just be the Rei and Shinji show.

>he didn't come back last year

I'd pay so much for Rei to just beat the shit out of this ugly bitch transvestite's face in the next movie.
Asuka looks like a disfigured walrus.

Yeah, the hard part is knowing which of the 7.5 billion girls thinks this about you

Asuka a shit

>7.5 billion girls
We know that there must logically be that many for every boy to each have a harem of which they are totally ignorant. Their obliviousness is what screws up the census.

>Rei
>Literally falls apart without magic body-stay-together pills
>trapped in desert with rival

Asuka won't even have to swing, she can win by waiting.

>hips
>what are they lmao

Are you retarded? Rei became a fucking goddess in EoE. Asuka will die from blood loss from her period like the feminist landwhale whore she is.

Something you're clearly too fat to have, because they don't protrude from the belly like Asuka's does in that picture dumbass.

>will die from period blood loss you idiot
>but she has a penis you idiot

What did he mean by this?

Asuka likes to pretend he's a female, so he mutilates his penis to make blood come out every month. No wonder his mom offed herself.

Okay, now explain the breasts.

Sex change operation.
Asuka has a lot of fat so it would be easy to move it to another location.

Really looks like a man in that picture. Fucking disgusting, someone put this monstrosity down.

No u

I wonder if Asuka were aware of what she said or it was just subconscious

>she
Please refer to Asuka by his preferred pronouns, xer xi and xes

Not an argument. Bible never told us we couldn't marry imaginary people.

Pacific Rim was the adaptation though.

>Heh. It just clicked. In the End of Evangelion, it's her who is lying on the ground while a lover falls apart on top of them, desperate for attention.
>It's herself that she thinks is disgusting, because it was never clear to her before then that Shinji was just like her.

When was this?

Are you one of those idiots that thought EoE ended at the credits?

And Shinji could have filled that plothole so easily.

this was not the plothole he was looking for

Surely you are referring to a hole of platonic friendship?

obiously

fugging asuka and rei fags
here comes the literally best girl

I like it better in the manga where Gendo strolls by casually and sees people about to murder his son and he blasts them away with his super powers and says:

>Shinji, don't you have things to do?

Like, the motherfucking world is ending, and he's still asking Shinji questions about what he's doing. He really doesn't pay attention.

>who's the kid in the purple robot again?

>that's Shinji, your son

>oh. Why?

>cause your wife won't let anyone else do it

>oh yeah

>girl

Maybe Shinji should stop being a little bitch

>who told him to get in it?

>you did gendo, many times

>that doesn't sound like me. This kid just pisses me off. Why would I do that?

'Montage of Gendo ordering shinji in the eva'

Yes, Shinji is a girl. Best girl.

It does when they have narcissistic personality disorder.

They "attempted" it for years and it never got off the ground. If it didn't happen when Eva was at its peak of popularity it's not happening now.

christmas cake than
is it better fucking faget

wanting to fuck her is wrong. she needs to be held, and cuddled, and loved

she is just a poor confused kid, not some fuck doll

now misato, there is a nice broken adult to fuck

You can't fit 26 episodes of psychological trauma and character development into a 2 hour hollywood movie, it just wouldn't work

Who would ever want to fuck a standoffish and mean bully? Her mental health clearly relies on feeling superior to others, her entire reality revolves around perfect performance and I can't imagine she's loving enough to avoid harsh judgement in the bedroom. All she does is pick on people, she's lacks any form of outward sympathy towards others. I think she'd be a terrible partner for casual sex, and probably demands sex in such a judgement all way because she doesn't know how to be kind and intimate with herself.

Basically if she wants to get laid, she shouldn't be such a colossal bitch all the time. Bitch needs to learn that good grades and testing well don't automatically make you someone to love.

Why aren't there more doujinshi of Asuka raping Kaji?

That space angel did?

yes but you need to use the correct terms

can someone say damaged goods?

I do not remember these scenes

Director Cut episodes friend

>she didnt saw the director cut

>episode starts out with some discussion
>slowly transforms into waifuwars: #87658465456
Yamete kudasai

I am going to make a thread about this, in a week or something.
I'll have a chance to meet and have a chat with a very famous director, he directed movies with Stallone and other big players too. Before that I want to come up with and ideal anime to become live-action movie and EVA has massive potential imo.

Well, they appearently wanted to do that, but it never happened. On the other site, can you really believe, that a reallife Evangelion move would be made by Hollywood?
You know...
...14 year old pilots
...nudity
...angels
...the fab scene

just to name a few

Considering how old I am, I could and probably would be drinking buds with Misato if given the choice.

scrolling through google's getting annoying, do you know where i could find a stream of episode 2 of End of Evangelion? all that's showing up is episode 1

Dummie, End of Evangelion is 1 episode because its a film

>asks for it directly

A better way to say this is "explicitly asks for it".

Asuka is BPD. You don't stick in that.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the Rebuilds?

Generally yes. It's pretty funny when they call you a fag. Lol, just cause I don't want to fuck *you* doesn't mean I'm switching teams.