Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHEDeyX8JB4
m.startribune.com/stabbing-reported-at-mall-of-america/457085353/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIN THAT KNIFE

Yeah I looked into this and it was nothing

*yawn* It's time to go to bed user

Nuke reddot

Why do you hard-ons STILL insist on a news site that is always, always consistently shit? for all the Jews shitting on RT, real oldfafs here use RT because they are fast and almost always accurate. The Jews seem to have done some damage to them in past year and not as good as they were for things like Paris attacks and then London, brussels, etc.. But fucking "breaking 911.." it's not part of ANY news org with any shekels behind it. RT at least has Russian gubment money.

How many people need to die before we can start legislating knives? Fucking nazi pieces of shit racists!

Somalian guaranteed give me a btc if I'm right

autistic side broadcasting is on it
youtube.com/watch?v=IHEDeyX8JB4

>import Somalis
>get Somalia tier problems

imagine my shock

It must be Latino, we know how to use knives.

>two stabbed.
Absolutely nothing.
Just a somali stabbing two other somalis.

>Minnesota

Didn't something similar happen a few years ago, with a security guard taking him down or shooting him?

Maybe we should ban hurting people?

JESUS CHRIST

CNN CONFIRMING HE WAS USING THE CHAINSAW BAYONET

SHART

I'd like to place a $100 bet on black.

Reddot nuke you.

Sadly it's nothing. Disturbed/looney. No knives of peace...this time.

"He saw the man walking through before, talking to himself, really really loudly talking to himself," she said. "Kind of drew attention to himself."

m.startribune.com/stabbing-reported-at-mall-of-america/457085353/

HE MUST BE STOPPED

isn't minnesota full of kenyans now?

Good idea!

Somalians

Minnesota Sup Forums users, we have a relatively active discord for Minnesota Sup Forums related discussion, as well as shitposting. Come join us!

8Jq8T7Y

>a $100 bet on black.
of course it's just Kang bullshit, which is why no good news service has picked it up, just pathetic fuckers looking for any sort of attention or click shekels. First rule of Sup Forums- terrorism will ALWAYS be first reported by RT or DM or DE. If none of those have the story with "comments not being accepted," it's just a kang.

>autistic side broadcasting is on it

LOL

Yeah, up in Saint Cloud. That one was terrorist related if I remember right, but this one looks like nothing.

My birthday keeps getting better! Hey KEK, can I get a 8.0+ mag earthquake before the year is out too (wont ask for a specific local just a big shaker to fuck shit up)?

Part and parcel