Jews

jews

jews

Sometimes the question is the answer

()

Removal of God and morality from the public square.

Neitzche was right about the death of God and Evola was right about the death of the west.

I give it 20-50 years before the collapse.

20-50 years is too generous, I give it 10 at best

It should be obvious that if you extrapolate the current pace of degeneracy that this is a planned take down of the USA. The only thing we have going for us right now is the petrodollar's reserve currency status. When that goes we're truly fucked.

39 seconds in... "I love to dress up. It makes me feel very accepted."

I wonder if this drag queen is "dressing up" to be "accepted" by the adults he is around.

>The only thing we have going for us right now is the petrodollar's reserve currency status
>he doesn't know

sodom & gomorrah

hmmmm i wonder

>posting Krautmeister

>8 year old referring to a sexualized, cross dressing alter-ego in the 3rd person

Completely healthy and normal....

Positive feedback loop that rewards degenerate behavior.

195iq

this cunt never streams

Is anyone planning on joining the TCS and dropping redpills during the finals?

op.gg?

we spat in god's face and he is punishing us

The real question needs to be asked, is he gay?

Don't look at me, I'm just a scrub.

Fall of Rome, Sodom, real wrath of God type stuff is on the horizon. Western civ entered collapse mode about 2 decades ago. We are one poor harvest, serious pandemic or market collapse away from chaos, either western civ suffers a full collapse or a partial collapse with a Byzantine holdout. Plague outbreak in Africa occuring with open borders bringing Africans to Europe, North and South America, prelude to destruction?

His mom looks like a mad woman, no dad and a mentally ill mom creates serious pathologies.

the mother should be shot

We're over fucking due. At this point, I don't even care if I die as God sorts mankind out, just so long as this new Global Weimar is destroyed.

No really, how did we reach this level of degeneracy. It should be basic common sense that boys are boys, girls are girls, flesh roll-ups of skin don't make penises, and puss-spewing axe wounds don't make vaginas. There's a point where people should just automatically know that this shit is just plain wrong, and it never should've started in the first place, and yet, while they still make up the minority for now, they're supposed by hundreds of thousands of people.