Is it getting harder for a blue collar guy to find a wife in the West?

Here's the deal. I'm a 20 year old male who is fucking sick of college. I realize now the best option for young white men is the trades. I'm planning on getting into HVAC. My biggest concern is how will I be able to attract a woman to marry as a tradesmen. Even if i was making more money than the average chick with some bullshit make work, affirmative action, government type job. I have read articles where women with degrees only want to marry men with degrees. So I come to /pol for your expertise on this situation. Is female hypergamy so strong now that they look at blue collar guys as trash or will they give the average joe a chance. If I cant have a family as a blue collar dude I might as well just become a NEET or work part time and play video games all day. I know a chick would marry a cop or fire fighter so i'm not talking about those jobs.

yah cuz wammen r so stopid and they are sluts too

if you're posting on pol for girl advice, then you should either lower your standards or get used to being alone

My Mother was a criminologist and my Father was a sailor. Don't believe all the nonsense.

Maybe this place pollutes my mind.

You either are or aren't desirable. Your profession doesn't matter as much. Will there be stuck up princesses? Yes, but do you want to be with those women? Those are people that only want, are never satisfied, and cannot appreciate what they have.

most women look down on tradesmen.
i was a mechanic for a long time and chicks always scoffed at it when I told them after they asked what I did for a living.
i was also a mailman for a while and during that time women where more receptive to that occupation even though i was making 1/3 of the money i was when i was fixing cars.
one thing that works though is making up some bullshit name for what you do that sounds more extravagant.
like janitors calling themselves environmental service workers.

Work harder than everyone, never bitch, learn as much as you can do other peoples work and learn their job and keep doing that.

Machinist/CNC programmer here. Chicks will still pay attention to you. But sometimes its for all the wrong reasons since some know my industry pays pretty well. What you have to do is keep mum about money and live modestly until you can determine she wants you for being you, not how much money you're bringing in

Enjoy my titanium dice I designed in MasterCam and milled in a Fadal CNC mill my nigga

>I have read articles where women with degrees only want to marry men with degrees.
women with degrees need you pay off their 100k
why would you want to marry one of those?
marry a waitress who was too smart to run up huge college debts

Lol "blue collar" "programmer" pick one tough guy

>Caring about women's approval

Don't let your insecurities about your own self affect your life choices. If you're a good person who is on top of things you'll find a good women.

What are you talking about?

Not every programmer is writing apps for Windows, faggot. My programs cut real objects out of slabs of metal in machines like this

Good idea.

>blue collar
>wife

Just why? Are you trying to ruin your life?

I know what CNC machines are and I also know what real work is. You are as white color as it gets. And gay

I'm a college drop out but I'm the CEO of a pretty successful company. I'm also outgoing and good looking. They don't give a fuck that I don't have a degree - in fact it kind of makes what I've achieved so far all the more impressive.

epic g code well im an industrial maintenance guy and I can program PLC's in circles around you

Same here man made a set of die too, got second place in a state competition making this

>G-code
>white collar

Pick one

Found the unskilled laborer.

Apples to oranges. I am sure you could. But you'd not be able to do what I do and vice versa.

inside kid

>tfw studied electrical eng but switched to industrial eng so I can work in a factory where things still make sense

Fuck the tech industry

inside kid 2.0

No joke. Where is my comfy leather rolling chair and where is my spiffy desk made of chrome and reinforced glass.

Literally act and dress like a 1950s stereotype male; tucked in button up, slack, well groomed, man of few words when answering questions, chauvenistic within reason, and have some sort of hobby or skillset.

Do this and you are way ahead of most regular dudes.

enjoy the stress of production stopping meaning losing money

I've been in mfg for 5 years and I'm gonna switch to tech for better pay and less stress.

I agree. I dig dudes who work like Fucking men. Plus, they're usually witty and funny guys moisten the panties

T.buthurt fabricator/assembler
What are you to stupid to learn letters and numbers

Tech industry is fucked. My buddy is a software designer and only ekes out a hand to mouth existence working from home, thanks to all the Pajeets

You're living the dream man. Don't fuck it up by getting married.

Don't do it man. Tech from my co-op experience is poos and mudslimes galore. Take the stress and keep your power level/ sanity.

It is not worth it at all.

this is just funny

t. no

TF does that mean? Am I supposed to feel bad because I work indoors away from the shitty weather? Most would say that is preferable.

Its easy if you want a total slag who's probably already tried heroine and sucked her nigger dealers dick for a hit

Not only in the west.

Get a job that involves wearing a uniform and at least not being deadass poor. you'll be alright.

Don't fall for the trade meme, I almost did. It's literally meant to take as many whites as possible out of the competition for leadership positions in the country.

only NEETs on Sup Forums would think CNC programming is white collar

it means you're a phony blue collar guy and have much more in common with the soft handers than you want to admit

I think it depends on the company my man. My guy is making bank in Columbus and never gripes about poos

Working in the auto industry is getting old, I'm tired of my coworkers. The job is fine, but everyone is just obnoxious to be around, and no it's not cause they're too "stupid" everyone just thinks they're better than each other and there's no collaboration and overall its a toxic environment across 3 different shifts.

Go to bars like working class, blue collar guys have always done. These days trademen often earn more than office lackeys. If a bitch with a degree thinks she is too good for you then you don't want to be with her, let her die single. Plenty of other girls who work in retail or hospitality who aren't hung up on which uni you went to or how much money you can provide to spend on themselves. If your concerned about degeneracy then instead of bars go to church.

That's all you got, that you work outdoors? Bravo, user, guess who also gets to stay outdoors most of the time? Livestock animals and homeless people.

come on man

I work indoors too but I just do actual work not play around on the computer

The type of woman that won't date you because you don't have a degree, despite how successful you are, is not the type of woman you want to be with permanently anyways. My soon to be wife has a finance degree and stayed with me through thick and thin. She even supported me before I got the job I have now where I make more money than her.

It's out there, you just have to shift through the garbage before finding the good ones.

What do you got against my field then? I don't have to beat my body to a pulp for a living and I get to work in what I studied in college. I know people I grew up with that spent 4 years in college for a major they don't even use and/or work in a job that didn't even require college.

>Is female hypergamy so strong now that they look at blue collar guys as trash or will they give the average joe a chance

Yeah. But what's the problem? Women always want to marry someone higher on the social ladder. Are you butthurt about the concept of sexual selection?

If you've given up on college in sake of a safe yet backbreaking middle-middle-class job for your entire life, you're going to sacrifice a chance with women higher on the social ladder.

Income is what matters

That you're piggy backing off the blue collar street cred when being the suit of the industry

Stupid people have a tendency to be insecure and think they're better than other people. That's how they cope.

>office worker making 35k starting with mediocre upward potential
>higher social status

>tfw geophysical scientific programmer/grad-researcher
Reminder that if you're not a scientist you can't call yourself white collar. Pursuit of money for moneys sake is blue collar to the core.

That's where you're wrong again. Once I draw that new part up, I save it on a USB stick, go over to the CNC machine, set up some metal in a vise and load the tooling and set all the fixture offsets and machine the rest of them or hand the machine off to somebody that will watch it part after part until the order is done.

Oh fuck. Let me give you the red pill that will save your fucking soul. Want to hear about lack of co-operation? Check this out
>third year project
>randomly assigned members
>me, 1 poo, 1 Korean (cool guy), and the most disgusting beta orbiter you've ever seen
>we have weekly meetings planned
>poo, chink, and I are the only to show up every fucking week
>poo can't fucking speak English
>Korean and I do all the work
>Korean decided his way was best
>deleted all the fucking code so far
>now we are fucked
>finally lose it at beta
>turns out he was helping a group with 2 girls
>a poo can't talk, a Korean fucks it up, and a fucking beta white knights for a group with 2 girls
>do it all myself
>hand it in with just my own name
>barely make it
>poo angry "why no grade I do work"
>Korean didn't finish but was too proud to say anything
>beta fucking angry that we didn't understand that the girls needed help
>poor fucking damsels
>next year
>group assigned a nip, poo, and another beta
>switch disciplines.
Don't. Fucking. Do. It.
Just watch Silicon Valley burn, seriously. Don't do it.

>office worker

Kind of a vague job you picked there. A person can be an "office worker" with just a high-school diploma.

What should I major in? What has the best job prospects?

Nah it's a meme. I deliver gas cylinders in a truck and still had marriage prospects. My wife appreciates what I do for our family and brags about me all the time to her relatives back in Thailand.

Lmao, why are you redefining what white collar means?

The white collar people are in the offices working in sales and HR man, I am nowhere close to them. I wear safety glasses and earmuffs all day long so I don't risk going blind c/o flying chips and/or deaf from the constant noise from the machines cutting metal anywhere from 500-30000 RPM

Non electrical/tech eng, business if you apply yourself HARD, or law maybe.

Watch out for law though, it is the second holy book for kikes

Married an Asian
Lol

You don't deserve a wife bring a bitch like this. Losers get pussy too just like successful people Blue collar included. As always I advise men to marry known commodities, as in friend's siblings, friends of family etc. I'm a blue collar guy and wife is in corporate tech sales....Quit yer bitching.

Her being a virgin is more important than white. For marriage success and happiness etc.

Another good way to meet women is through old ladies at your church. Every single one has a young thing to set you up with if you are friendly and an active member.

he might be a welder, my sister got a degree in welding since it meant she'd never ever have to read a book for class the entire time

Ignore the blue collar dudes dont get chicks meme, user. There are still traditional women out there who are looking for a traditional man (ie a manly man, not a nu-male fedora wearing faggot). Try meeting girls in smaller town churches, or simlilar. City women are gone, its too late for them. They are truly looking for sugar daddys.

I'm laughing my ass off at all the gullible fucks with useless degrees and 200k in debt.

Ask me how I know you're a weak faggot too.

I respect it but kinda bluepilled
>comfort over race

At least she will meet diversity quotas AND be qualified, granted she actually understands and does the work.

Man, when you pull up to Chili's-to-Go in your tricked out lifted Ford 250 Dually, you'll be dropping every panty in the lobby.

All kidding aside, I'm an oldanon midway through a good career with college education etc. and I can say without hesitation that if I were to go back in time and make one different decision, it would have been to go into HVAC-R. The blue-collar /white-collar rivalry is purely psychological. What's real to the average roastie is your potential as a provider for her son.

L O N D O N

I've never had a problem getting women.

t. Electrician, the panty dropper trade.

>Here's the deal. I'm a 20 year old male who is fucking sick of college.

blah blah blah blah heres the deal how about stop crying you absolute queer no one gives a shit about your life no one gives a shit about what you are sick of murr trades who's arsed remember when people used to actually do things not write a poem about things they haven't even done

That's the joke, I know people who have 4 year degrees and think they're the shit making 35K a year just since they work in an office and sit down pecking at a keyboard all week long

My back up. In high demand due to aging work force

Nurse... the trophy wife of trade dudes are nurses... nurses make good money and are still redneck slutty...

Fuck off whore.

>I wear safety glasses

lmao wow such a hard working blue collar job

you sound like a prissy bitch

I'm also a 20 year old dude, and i thought as you did when i was 18. I figured out trades weren't for me; too much lower class, everyone smokes, eats like shit, uses excessive profanity, and is always asking to borrow money. If you dont mind and can stay strong then go for it, there is definatly money to be made in learning a trade, starting your own buisness, and providing quality service in a world where that doesn't really exist anymore. Personally, I said fuck all that, became an openwater lifeguard, got back in shape and i currently live out of a pop up camper in the summer and at my dads ranch in the winter; I found something that worked.

Sorry for the ramble, hope this gives ya some insight.

>tfw no nurse wife to make me hot soup when I get a cold or to kiss my boo boos
Feels shitty man

thats a one way trip to being a beta bux cuck

im a tradie and like fuck am i gonna get tied down some provider faggot.

Honestly, does this work out though? Grew up in an ultra religious family with impossibly high standards who REEEE'd at the slightest sound of cursing, completely took control of and mismanaged my academics, was completely draconian on where I could go and what I could do...so much so that I couldn't even get a driver's license till I became an adult and moved out. until I was able to move out at 18 and get a life for myself.

I say stay away from church girls. Especially the ones old ladies point out. Their eyesight isn't that good and they'll set you up with a 6 tops. Usually a 4 or a 3.

>only location for imaging laptops for thousands and thousands of employees/outsource in the US
> im the only one shipping out laptops
> if i and my coworker (of which is the only guy in the company TM who can repair the laptops)
> if we leave the place falls apart

All the pajeets break the damn computers, stink em up, the bags? holy christ what the fuck... and none of them understand how a computer works, all they know is how to run some scripts and read spreadsheets for companies...

T. $11.60h and $12.60h temps

if you come across a woman that dont like how you make an honest living, fuck her real good and move on.

Sort yourself out. No woman will see you as a prospect in the long term if you live in a camper. Sure you might shag and live like a young man, but get that out of your system fast.

>woman from Thailand
>virgin

PICK ONE

Also why do you care so much if your woman is a virgin or not? Were you a virgin before you met her? If you weren't you're just a hypocritical POS
Its not if she was virgin before she knows you its that she stops letting other dicks inside her box that aren't yours once you get together that counts

Befriend nurses.
>t. married to a nurse

And fucking lunatics 4/5 times

Electronics tech here, my wife has a bach degree. Depends on the personality of the woman I guess. I make more money than a lot of Bach degree holders due to demand for my type of job.

What the hell is a "weak faggot" in your book?

>I'm laughing my ass off at all the gullible fucks with useless degrees and 200k in debt.

Here's something you might not understand user. Some students get scholarships, internships, and university research jobs that pay for schooling. I can feel your butthurt. It's palpable.

There's always charisma in play. But do you see yourself / have you ever dated a beautiful women from a wealthy or distinguished family? If so, do you honestly believe they would ever marry you considering your profession?

There are plenty of sites online to look into regarding entry-level and growth. Glassdoor is good for average salary given positions in certain areas. You're going to have to do your own research to futureproof yourself.

you've never been a implementation network engineer, Literally architect networks, ship out all the stuff. Then you are in their for like 18 hour days patching, screwing shit in, doing power. THEN making sure your code is good.

In ladder logic, instruction list, or Lua?

Well I wear safety glasses too, you don't want hot swarth in your eyes from drilling steel.

I did hardcore trades for 2 years. Everyone I spoke to in the trades was working 60+ hours a week, getting dirty, usually outdoors, and they were making the same amount of money that I could make in 35 hours a week doing white collar. I opted for white collar.

You need safety glasses when cutting metal or any hard material. Not so tough anymore when blind.