Time Capsule Red Pills!

For the sake of humanity and given the very likely chance that the Jews will censor the Internet and anons will cut all the fiber. We can't have another Alexandria incident.

I implore anons to gather all the physical red pill content they can, print outs, memes, etc and bury them in time capsules to ensure that future generations will be Red Pilled about the Jews.

Use archival quality paper and good airtight/watertight containers that may last for hundreds of years under ground.

If you really have the time, write your own religious text and make yourself a God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do what you want to man but this is honestly quite autistic.

>be 2025
>find time capsule
>bunch of frogs in nazi uniforms
>I'm supposed to make something of this?
>go back to normal life

Use anmo cans as they have good seals.

Kill yourself nigger. Good niggers kill themselves. Be a good one for once.

>Kill yourself nigger
Never gets old

It’s funny because I was talking with my kids about doing exactly this the other day
watch them accidentally dig up their dead cat in twenty years tho

play lego with the bones. i found a rat skelly when i was little and had a good time with it

fucking usb drives dip shit

This is actually a great idea.

I would NEVER tell you to kill yourself or call you a nigger. I hope one day we can be friends.

You're assuming humans know WTF a USB drive is and have any way to extract data off it hundreds of years from now. This is how you fail at becoming a God.

The flash chips will lose their data in about 150 years anyway. Your best bet is to print the memes, laminate them and store them in a 100% waterproof container

Cds or dvds would be better. They wont be damaged by moisture and dont have memory rot. Just put em in ziploc bags then stick those in a coffee container. Sealing it helps. Then dig a minimum of 3 feet down in a very remote area. I actually had this idea a few years ago. My family wanted to move so i decided to be part of the neighborhood forever. So i wrote a bunch of memoirs and info on myelf then burned them and all my favorite media onto dvds which i then performed this process and buried deep in the tiny island in the middle of my neighborhood lake. Its too small to develop so it will be there for awhile

Cds and dvds have disk rot. Playstation 1 games are dying so hard it's crashing the vintage game market.

Thats from constant use. In a pitch black cold can they will last an eternity

The more you know. Thanks for the info.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA

>Never gets old
Neither do most Africans

This is a horrible idea.

You LITERALLY want to bury the truth.

Go read your bible and repent, teach others to repent as well.

It's called preserving the Truth for future generations you fuckwit. KYS.

Bamp

Not a bad idea user