I love listening to you little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough, you make me laugh. If Soros was here...

I love listening to you little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough, you make me laugh. If Soros was here, he'd laugh too.
And remember: He who laughs last, laughs last.

that flag tho

>American leftist posting under EU flag
way to ruin a good shill meme by showing your real intentions, retard. jesus fucking christ you guys cant do anything right

communism will never work :^)

It's weird that he came from Hungary, which is one of the most based European countries.

niggers and spics will doom America and the only thing preventing their removal are spineless lefties who cant meme

COORMUNORSIM WOLL NOVOR WOORK FEED OOORC MCDORNORD GREEEESE

>he who laughs last, laughs last

That really lasts my laughs.

Yeah, but Soros isn't here, because he's too busy raping kids and harvesting their organs.

>If Soros was here, he'd laugh too.
>(OP) thinks he's important, and thinks being a liberal pays off

fucking lol, cant make this shit up

>when you've broken your political opponents to the point that have to resort to using the ideas they despise to try to get back at you

god I love these memes.

there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with zerg rush

>OOORC BROOOK UUUUU
>OOORC WHOOOOTE

commies are living memes

BOOOTOR DOOORD DON ROOOD

Soros will probably live long enough to see his investments crumble. That's the funny part.

MCDOORNORDS FEED ORC...

MCDOOOOOOORDNOOOOOORDS!!!

you shill for niggers bro?
piss off commie faggot, go cry for africa elsewhere

>posting the same image from another thread
way to give it away that you're from the same group of 4 or 5 fags

These guys eat too much red meat!

T. Mc Seamus Gomez Jamal

You'll speak when your spoken to puppet state

>OOOORC PORST INFORGROPH

look here lads, this is the commie, broken by shitposters on an french basket weaving forum

I don't have to try. When Soros finishes the job, he'll be back for his puppet. Now whether he's alive or dead doesn't matter. Then he'll be after you. Now the only thing between you and Soros... is me.

Do you guys have the original 56% man?

>HAHAH ORC DESTROY CORMUNIST
>NOOOW FEEEEED ORC CHEEEEEEZBURGER

stick to the thread topic