Why is Jojo's so bad?

>Part 4 was the best they said
>Boring characters
>Jobber villain
>more retarded monster of the week bullshit but with no real stakes to give a shit about so it makes 70% of the episodes filler
>QUALITY animation
>same shitty soundtrack as Part 3
>"but muh DUWANG!"

What fucking retards said part 4 would be better than part 3? It's worse in almost every single way. This show is Naruto-tier garbage now. I wish I was exaggerating or baiting but I'm sure you apologists will think of some bullshit reason to defend this.

What got you so worked up, user?

You need a hand drying those tears?
Don't worry, I read your post. What you said is important and your opinion is in trust.

>What fucking retards said part 4 would be better than part 3?
But it is. Every complaint you said also applies to part 3, but worse.
>Boring characters
>villain that does absolutely nothing for 90% of the part, then loses twice to the MC
>retarded monster of the week bullshit but with no real stakes to give a shit about so it makes 70% of the episodes filler
>QUALITY Dio
>shitty soundtrack

This. In addition the villains are so fucking weak.

>mfw the main villain power is only make thing explode.

>part 3
>no real stakes

Did you even watch the damn show?

Wow nice obinon. Very objectively incorrect

So, can we agree that part 2 is the best ?

Do you? Part 3 has just as much "filler" as part 4. You could skip most of the fights and you wouldn't notice a thing.

>Part 4 was the best they said
Only people with bad taste.
2, 6 & 7 are the great ones; the other are somewhere between OK and meh.

Pretty much every fight in Part 3 was connected to Dio.

Most of part 4 has nothing to do with Kira. His retarded photo daddy is more of a villain than he is.

(you)

Do people really think like this? DBZ isn't the only way to do action stories.

Part 4 almost works like a Slice Of Life sometimes. I like it, but i can see why you don't. To each his own i guess.

part 3 was boring and dio vs jotaro fight was just plain bad compared to the old iteration
part 4 isn't really that bad, it's kinda low-scale compared to the previous parts but that's not a bad thing, really
i can't wait for part 7 though, it's the best one imo

The only fear i have for part 7 is that I feel that the animation will be either real good or real bad. Is there any good anime with that far west style?

^^^

That doesn't mean they had any more tension to them. You could replace a ton of the villains with that of part 4, and it would have no real effect on the overarching plot.

Slice of who the fuck's life is this? Because i doubt he is human. Monster of the week usually doesnt mesh with SOL, you can argue its SOL elements come from kiras home life, but i still dont buy it because its played as a psychotic horrorshow more than regular life.

>there will never be a good discussion about JoJo on Sup Forums ever again
The anime really was a mistake

nicest bait

>part 2

wow dude... now you reminded me that Kars is still in space

JoJo doesn't get good until part 5.

Part 7 will literally never be animated, it's one of the least popular parts and we'll be lucky if David isn't bankrupt after part 6.

>people said this about part 2, then part 3 and part 4 as well
>now they are saying it about part 5

Never would've thought I'd see the day.

Part 5 is just a slightly better and gayer version of part 3.

>you've lived until a time where people hate part 4

The anime was a mistake.

Memes were a mistake.

What is animeonlyfags?

Animeonlys are a mistake

>people think part 7 is good
>people think part 7 will look animated
retards

look good*

>friend has died and seriel killer is on the loose
>other friend was trying track him down somehow
>nah let me waste his time trying to scam him for money

Part 4 garbage and holy shit is the new OP awful

Part 3 fags never fail to prove the stereotype about part 3 fags right.

>muh hair
>muh money

what a shit character, jesus christ

jojo is literally the pinnacle of anime and manga. rest is weeaboo shit.

Name 15 anime you have watched.

No one ever said that it's the only way, but it's the only correct way.

I'm not going to pretend that JOJO not jojos you fuckin tard is the greatest thing in the world, but if you think it's anywhere as garbage as naruto you have serious taste issues

Part three was so fucking shit that I dropped the series forever. Good to know that it keeps being shit after part three and that I made the right choice.

nobody mentioned naruto, tard.
jojo is same shonen shit as naruto though.

Can you read? OP said it was naruto tier garbage, it's at least a tier better. They're so different I don't understand how you could compare them other than muh shonen and strong MC

>they are so different
>every week new villain with new ability/stando
fuck off, it's mindless shonen shit.

Naruto at least has interesting characters that you actually give a shit about. Part 4 has none of that.

Yeah like sasuke right???

>MOM LOOK I'M BAITING PPL ON 4CHIN
>IM LE ANONYMOOSE

>more people gets exposed to part 4
>why these people are invading muh circlejerk?
QUALITY aside, the studio pretty much colored the manga so I doubt reading it would change the animeonlyfags opinion

That's what makes it entertaining, it doesn't try to be babby's first epic forced drama with magic powers and shitty plot twists

I want to marry him.

It's definitely a worse battle show than Naruto, but a better comedy show than OPM.

Part 1 is the only good part

I hope you're baiting

it doesn't make it entertaining. it shows that you dont want to accept that jojo is a kiddo show.

jewjew is one of the two best animes along with berserk if you disagree ur a pedo moecuck weebfag

When did I say it wasn't? I just said it was less garbage than naruto, because it doesn't attempt something it shouldn't

it's nowhere on the level of Berserk.
only good thing about jojo is characters looking /fa/ as fuck.

better luck next time OP

Wew, I'm glad I am not the only one who felt the part 4 villain are weak.

Actually, that proof Japan agreed with him

bleach, naruto, op, dbz and jojo. all belong in one place - >>> trash

To be honest, after reading the manga, I lost all interest in the anime. Is it just me?

what animes do YOU like UH????
i bet itsl ike generic moemoe ching chong chan #14151512
fucking pedo, KYS

better than being a closeted faggot.
KYS

But user all anime belongs in the trash

jojo isnt gay, its FABULOUS
fuck off, pedo!!!!!

>go to /jojo/
>half posts are about cuddling josuke and fucking narancia.
fuck off faglord.

Stands > sasuke

>ORA ORA ORA
XD

haha jojo meme! jojo MEME J O J O M E M E
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEE

*TELEPORTS AWAY*

Good bait thread, look at all the replies you got.

SASUKE COME BACK XD SASUKE SASUKE SASUKEEEE

They're both equal in my heart, just for very different reasons.

>ZA WARUDO
XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

are you new to Sup Forums?

I just don't think Jojo, particularly part 4 or 3 work well in anime format. The constant filler inbetween plot episodes is so unbelivably dull that (as I've read the manga all the way to part 8) I'll skip episodes that I know have no real effect on the plot. 2 worked well as the story layout meant there wasn't much filler as it moved from plot point to plot point, even if they did drag out part 2 to hit that 24/26 episode quota.

Part 5 should work better in an anime format imo. 7 will be incredible.

Nah man I'm the same. Only anime adaptation I'm looking forward to is 7.

But that's the fun unlike watching naruto try to suck off SASUKE for 50 chapters

This is the most retarded /jojo/ meme. part 7 will look horrendous animated.

>7 will be incredible.
user...

might as well now start to watch ben 10 too m8.
new episode, new alien, new powers.

These outfits are gay as fuck

And it just gets worse in Part 5

Ok in hindsight saying part 3/4 didn't work I suppose 7 wouldn't either due to length and there being no anime yet to get a good western style. It's just that I really fucking liked part 7. Had the best ending and best sub-plots as well. Plus coolest villain, although I don't getWhy didn't he just a Johnny from another universe and kill him? Can't remember if it was explained or not

>new episode
>new ninja
>new powers
Stick to pokemon

More shitty a series, more cancerous the fanbase.
example: jojo

Beyblade>>>>Pokemon

I've never seen an anime that is as good as naruto

There is so much fucking filler
I hate part 3 and 4's dick head of the week format

Pfff more like gayblade

Kai and Ray are better than any character in naruto and jojo.
also, /fa/ as fuck.

Isn't every jojo part exactly that?
>bad guy introduced
>gets killed after a few chapters
>next big bully shows

>Kai
Isn't he just babys first edgelord?

Part 4 is a mixed bag. I'm liking it more than part 3 but this thing about ghost daddy is just too stupid

>character does not talk much
>he has to be edge lord
he was the only one with intelligence and epicness.
Dranzer can blow away any jutsu or stando.

>intelligence and epicness
Yeah like I said, edgelord

Also come on
>dark past
>face paint for no real reason
>wears mostly black
>'i work alone' attitude
He's a pretty basic edgelord

In part 1 and 2 almost every episode moved the main plot along
In part 4 you have episodes that do nothing for plot or characters, like the when they had to fight the rats, i almost stopped watching the show all together there

In retrospective, it'd be better if Araki killed Okayasu for selling Yoshikage Kira as main villain of the arc. Killing Josuke's buttbuddy would mean a lot more than killing a literally who. Okayasu already closed his arc by avenging his brother and he didn't do much besides comic relief. There's his dad's subplot but not even Araki cared about that

well, calling characters like him edgelord has become a meme. i agree though but nothing wrong with edgelord characters.
there is nothing likable about tyson or naruto.

I'd have an edgelord over a over the top upbeat character anyday. Only exception to that rule is Gon from HunterXHunter.

Naruto treatment for Jojo fucking when???