Gurren Lagaan ultimate edition

How much is this worth user and are there really only 2000

Who cares? Just torrent it.

>buying anime

>not buying anime

>spending money

>not having more than enough money

It's not money if you don't spend it. What are you planning to do with it, use it as wallpaper?

>What are you planning to do with it, use it as wallpaper?
I like to have enough put away in case of emergency. To be fair though, my only outgoings are rent, food, and utilities.

at least buy something worthwhile

>money sitting in the bank doesn't count as money
Is this a "things poorfags say" thread?

>getter robo
>worthwhile

The economy in Europe is tanking because the money isn't moving. It's sitting uselessly on a few bank accounts and ruining everything, including the interest rates. The rich people are losing money because they are not spending it.

>paying for anime made by a dead studio

Gurren Lagann is a much better show.

agreed

Getter Robo Armageddon: 3/10
Gurren Lagann: 1/10

i hope people buys this shit, so they can use the money for the flcl sequel

absolutely

Covers don't really look that great. I would have expected a lot more from an ultimate edition of Gurren Lagann. Something with nicer design like pic related would've been nice. I wouldn't get it. Try waiting a couple years and they might come out with an actual impressive collection.

Buy this instead

Spic

of course

>shitty choreography
>good
ok pablo

you're the spic here since you like ttgl

This is what happened in the first box set threads. Poorfags criticizing OP for buying the boxset and begging for him to rip it in the very same sentence.

yeah let's forget the fact that getter robo has a better plot, better characters, better action, and better music.

What does TTGL have other than shitty pedob8 and a retarded contradictory finale?

Getter Robo is even better than Eva (its buddhism imagery blows Eva's crappy Christian imagery out of the water), and arguably the best super robot manga series ever made.

>he says as semen and tears course unheeded

Nice one Juan

Go away crossie.

The manga of Master Ken Ishikawa was like a bible to me - Hideaki Anno

Kittan was the best character in the entire show.

Never forget.

>>implying dvds have better quality

>Not buying it for the covers/shelf appeal
You're doing it wrong

Nobody will ever see it but you though.

That's all I need. My bookcase/shelf is my dream.

>apparently the only finishing move that exists in the entire TTGL universe is the Giga Drill Break
Imaishi you fucking hack. Kittan deserved his own finishing move.

Did you forget when the final boss was defeated by NOT Giga Drill? Piss off you dumb.

>Lagaan

It's Lagann.

the art book looks like its good quality paper