I am a wandering wizard. I will answer any questions you may have concerning the world or universe, what is and will be

I am a wandering wizard. I will answer any questions you may have concerning the world or universe, what is and will be.

Formula for transmutation without giving up an arm, leg or brother.
Comp if true.

Current beard length?

Transmutation mainly requires a huge amount of energy and/or technology we don't have yet, depending on what you want to transmute.

Any surefire ways for infiltrating a space station without that one cunt with the O2 cylinder braining you?

I’m intrigued.

Why are so many faggots making threads in Sup Forums?

I don't catch this reference, sorry.

Sup Forums has always been full of faggots.

Need help with major trumps, and casting teleportation

is synchronicity real?

Cast small spells before you cast big ones.

Depends how you define it.

How do you create your servitors?

ok other question.when i was a child a hurt someone with my mind physically using slight telekinesis. does it mean that i have potential to be a wizard?

Other people make them for me.

There is no firm line between "wizard" and "sorcerer" -- your potential will be manifest according to your thoughts and choices.

Is any of Dr Strange real?

Probably not. I mean, it's real in the sense that it really exists and references truth. Not in the sense that it describes events that really happened.

Where's my letter from Hogwart?

I demand proof in the form of conjuring Huma nudes.

How can I get laid?

Where is the biggest scar on my body?

chaos magick is it real? Need to be able to read peoples intentions for the revolution. Need to be able to tell if they are a SJW or govt!

is Gene Wolfe real?

Chaos magic works well if you want chaos. If you want to read people, that requires empathy.

If I say 237 33 you say?

Are the lumps in my man tits cancer or just hard fat cells?

Probably.

Thank you. I now have hard fat cells and cancer.

is it possible to be using magic without realizing it? if so, why might that happen?

Wtf is this? A time portal?

You should consult a physician.

Hardness beneath the nipple is normal in human puberty.

How likely is it that AI will become the new gods and do whatever they will to the entirety of the human race past present and future?

is there a youtube tutorial video i can watch for the basics?

Its how we get home

Everyone is constantly participating in the magical fabric. There is no firm division between magic and not-magic. (All memes are meme magic.)

Okay. Can you take me to cracked shadow pattern? Need order magic.

If you need it, it will come.

AI and humans are already intertangled (and will always be). Together, we will become demigods.

No. Read a book.

I don't know what that means. If you want order magic, study STEM.

Did Evola have magickal powers?

If there's any magic going on in my life, it seems to be mostly detrimental. I dont know if it's necessarily going to work when you need it to.

Thanks for the good image, bro.

reccomend a book you stupid faggot.

and reccomend a beginner spell bitch.

>order magic
>science and mathematics
>mathemagic
mfw

Maybe you'd like anti-magic? Try Socrates, Hume, Derrida, Wittgenstein.

Sefer Yetzirah

>Wittgenstein
Yummy. Language is the key to every issue. If you have 2 years to devote to the Tractatus

Is magic real? If so, where I can learn magic?

Then what are the correct thoughts and choices?

if magic is always occuring then is anti-magic not also always occuring? if so, how does an ignorant person tell the difference?

what IS the difference?

i am curious

i am doubtful that there are "correct" thoughts or choices as this seems to be far from a black + white phenomenon

Is magic simply the imposition of will onto the universe?

You must navigate according to your own ethical calculus. You must learn what is right and do it.

Magic is only real in certain senses. It's just a metaphor. Nothing is outside the laws of physics.

Bring a cell phone back to 100 ad and all of a sudden you are literally Jesus the 2nd coming. That is magic.

Probably not. No supernatural powers, and his meme magic was inferior to Pound's.

Is magic real? What is it used for? How do I learn about it and learn how to use it?

I'm sorry, but I must leave your remaining questions unanswered. Peace be upon you all.

Practicing love will serve you better than magic.

How long did you go without getting the bootay to get wizard powers?
Have you still never had the bouncy bounce, and if you do, will you lose your powers?

That is all