At least left the presidency with a surplus
2) Bush.
He had the memes.
3) Obama.
Nothing of value

in no specific order

Bill Clinton>>>>Bush>Obama

>left the presidency with a surplus
That was due to the tech boom which he had nothing to do with. He was the one responsible for the 08 recession after he repealed Glass-Steagal

1. Obama
2. Clinton
3. Bush

Ranked on who gets hung first

Larry Summers repealed the Glass Steagal act under Clinton and stayed in power under Clinton's butt buddy Bush. Fuck they were all scum.

Bad, evil, sinister.

all 3 will be festering in absolute agony in the deepest pit of hell for all eternity, so who cares how you'd rank them

Obama: statist cunt
Bush: statist cunt
Clinton: statist cunt

/thread

dubya
clinton
obama

bill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my dogs shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> obama >>>>>>>> bush

>bill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my dogs shit
I think you got those signs backwards, user.

9/11

7/11 was better

0, 10, 0

fuck obama
marry bush
kill bill

Clinton > Shit > Obama > Bush

Oh yeah, most posters are too young to know what a piece of shit Clinton was.

>Hillary care which gave us HMOs and made it to where insurance didn't have to pay if you went to the ER for chest pain.
>Empowered Al Queada and made 9/11 possible
>Allowed ethnic cleansing and let the muslims get a hold in eastern Europe
>After the US troops won Mogadishu Clinton summarily surrendered to the warlords
>33% income tax on minimum wage, he normalized working 2 or more jobs to get by
>if it wasn't for Perot splitting the rep vote he would have never won office.

bill was a real american and now hes a true american.

Clinton drove the last nail into the coffin of genuine grassroots populism, ensuring that the American people will never earnestly threaten any real power structures again.
All widespread dissent is now harnessed through various corporate structures and funneled back into party support for the two major political parties.

Bush pulled the secular lynchpin out of the middle east just to tailor-make contracts for his benefactors, and he did this by lying to his nation and to the world, ensuring that America can no longer be seen as trustworthy nation.

Obama was too image-conscious and did not use his bully pulpit to stand up to the GOP that relentless attacked him based upon a never ending stream of lies that they chanted in unison without being challenged, ensuring that they must grow more and more rabid and crazy in order to keep momentum and also to outdo each other in primaries, this may end up being the biggest wound inflicted upon America by any of the three, time will tell.

This is a very condensed explanation, I could write for days on any of them.

Who rapes the most kid?

I voted in 2 national elections - 1st time was Ross Perot, 2nd time was Trump.

Perot was the Trump just before his time.

The Clinton "surplus" was a budget surplus which he was forced into by a republican congress. The Clinton surplus is a meme.

Biden

>From left to right.
Traitor 1
Traitor 2
Traitor 3
>Traitors get the rope.

Thats a question that can only be answered in the after life. I think Bush was more into young man and not children and Clinton was into young girls and not children. You ever see Invisible Empire? around the 1hour 59 mark -2 hour 10 min mark it touches on Bush liking a homo prostitutes

youtube.com/watch?v=uIH4jUIK5zs

Nigger, white, nigger

666, harbingers of the apocalypse..

Most terrible
Least terrible
Medium terrible

Bush might not fuck kid.
But Clinton is creepy as fuck, i bet he will fuck anything that move

its a tie, they all go to leavenworth.

Fuck Ross Perot Bush I was a decent president and fucked us out of a pax americana

this, pretty much.

Although you really didn't go far enough on Bush. He tore down pretty much everything that made America worthwhile - democracy, the economy, its military might and international prestige. The worst you could say about Obama that he was a mediocre president at a time when America needed a strong leader. Bush (or at least his administration, since he was little more than a puppet for the first six years of his presidency) was a complete trainwreck. The best you could say about him is that he's too dumb to really call him evil.

Bill is so happy Hillary lost. Remember all the passive-aggressive maneuvers he made during the election in order to undermine her? Bill is a fucking master politician and that was his greatest play, it was pure pottery.

O. Gay faggot
B. Drunk
C. Fat and syphilis.

>From left to right
1. Traitor
2. Traitor
3. Traitor

I liked it, continue, I will read what you write. Also pic related. Have you considered the context of the unholy alliance between the corporatist wing and the identity politics SJW wing of the left in order to undermine economic populism on the left? SJWs hate economic populism because they don't want to admit white privilege is a myth thus deny poor whites exist while simultaneously bemoaning why oh why don't the poor whites vote Dem in their economic interest -- then Bernie turns around and says "white people don't know what its like to be poor" and denies the very existence of poor whites.

The left is so fucked in the head.

nigger
retard
rapist

Everyone saying Clinton wasn't that bad don't remember how terrible he was. He burned a church alive at Waco, murdered part of a family at Ruby Ridge, blew up a federal building in Oklahoma City, destroyed the economic foundation of America with NAFTA, illegally bombed a asperin factory to distract from his sex scandals, supported Muslims in Serbia over Christians. It goes on and on. The last three presidents tried to kill America and almost did it. Hillary would have finally destroyed us if she had won.

Clinton, Bush, Obama.

From left to right:
Marry, kill, fuck

Ha ha ha

This. They're all terrible though. I will own that I think Bush is the least horrid of them as a person, but he was just another cog in the globalist machine as a president.

Obama continued Bushs legacy by continuing to destablize the Middle East and transferred wealth to the elites (stimulus pack)

Also during Obamas administration he overinflated the stock, bonds and housing market to uncharted levels. The next recession is gonna fuck us harder than the 08 crash

This is such a spooky picture.

All Jews, you know.
Mind you, one of the few good things one can ever say about Jews is simply "the Three Stooges."

LMFAO

I'd probably for with
fuck Bill
marry Bush (at least he likes cats and horses so we'd have something in common)
kill Obama

All tied for worst ever.

I voted for Perot.
I don't know why, but for some reason I've never been able to fully hate Bill. I completely agree with you, but it is what it is.

I still think he meant to do this.

>continuing to destablize the Middle East
Obama didn't start any big wars in the middle east. Granted, he hasn't pulled out of some areas he should have, but when he got the presidency America was neck deep in Iraq and Afghanistan, and entangled in half-a-dozen other countries. The worst you can accuse Obama of is maintaining the status quo (which is fairly typical for him), but even that isn't entirely fair since there were far more American troops deployed in the Middle East when he took office.

The best 4 years of my adult life were during the Bush administration and the absolute worst years of my life so far, during Obama. Clinton years were good too.

You're probably right. But I think Bill's preference is hot teenage girls. If he were desperate enough, though, he'd probably even fuck Bella Abzug or Madeleine Albright.

nigger
retard
rapist

>How would you rank them?

>How would you rank them?

I would rank them by how bad they were for the world, Clinton is the worst because he lead to the timeline in which the other two came to power, each somehow worse than the other two, its a very difficult to rank because the EV of their precidencies were all like -50000% so how do you rank clowns who sold out to the Dollar Bill Creators aka RROTH-schilds and helped to further false agendas, Bush knows the real story of 9/11 and it ain't even close to what the MSM says.

We keep hearing about all the ways that Obama sold us out actively tried to close down plants to ship the jobs to China so he could line his pockets, people have no idea about how bad Obama really is, he's like considered the Antichrist by many political insiders.

BTW you larpers should look up the "Lady Michelle Yacht", ("michelle - trans) which was christened in 2012, as a B-day president and JUST AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED,

they're essentially the same

Two demons and a horrid ghoul

So its agreed -
Muslim Pedophile Satanic Traitorous Nigger
Low IQ Traitorous Pedophile Satanic Nigger
Traitorous Satanic Pedophile Rapist Nigger

all 3 equally psycopaths

On a scale of 0 being the nigger every nig would dream of being if they weren't lazy niggers with 10 being Founding Father's level...
Cliton = 5: Didn't set the country on fire or side with traitors over patriots. Also he more or less made the news cycle what it is with his mastery of it, which Trump also butchered. I thank whatever is out there that it was Bill and not Hillary that ran successfully.
Bush = 4: Definitely not top tier President but the guy is decent enough. Nothis fault he was born into the Bush's and destined to be another elite. Don't even want to imagine what it'd be like if it was AL GORE was who'd be in the Oval Office during those years.
Obomass = -1: Carter seems more competent that Obamigger.
Also WTF happened to that one... Canadian... with the infographics and massive hard on for misinformation graphs about Obama administration years?

zero - zero - zero