Shitskins get aid and they still complain

Shitskins get aid and they still complain
What more do they fucking want?

twitter.com/sujeilugo/status/929115537497640961

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KmZ7Eoj0do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit looks cash senpai

That island of shit should be glad they got potted meat. MRE's are for states and soldiers.

>phd candidate
this is why i always tell people i'm a grad student, not that i'm working on a phd. i don't want to get grouped in with these fucking retards that more than likely will drop out.

Heh. Or heater meals. Either way as long as we can get fed. Same should be for everyone not buying or unable to get food themselves.

Some of this looks decent. The MREs we had were all pastas, every fucking one. All of them were repackaged and everything good was left out. Still ate the hell out of them for a few days anyway.

Just nuke that fucking island.

I agree with your sentiment on my island but let me tell you something: that attitude is why the kikes are always one step ahead of you. Would you rather have Puerto Ricans living in the mainland bringing their regueton and crime, or keep them in their containment zone?

FEMA is paying millions for these packages, the reasonable thing for a redpill person to do is to convince the head of that agency to make sure the companies involved in making these packages actually put meals in there (like the MREs).

I have to add that Trump's tax plan includes new taxes on the already fucked island. This could easily cost him Florida in the next election.

damn looking good

thats like ...... 30,000 calories right there on the table

>wtf im starving, give me lobster

fucking ungrateful spics

have you ever been? puerto rico is pretty cash and the locals aren't bad. there's some terrible favela like places in san juan but that's like comparing all of new york state to harlem.

frankly, i'd take an english speaking puerto rican to take the brown guy spot instead of some spic.

Puerto Rico is a parasitic tumor to America and should just be bombed

word

these bitches don't understand that no one is picky when extremely hungry, assuming the food is at least safe to eat.

I'd munch the fuck outta the crackers and jam and beef stew back in the day.

????
Shit looks pretty dope imo. What do they expect a fucking five course meal?

in a hurricane with no drinking water that is "safe" you can't give people dried goods.
You give them stuff like that that they can eat straight away.

basic fucking knowledge.

if they gave the niggers dried goods they would complain that there were bodies in the water supply.

kill all niggers.

>cheez its and babe ruths
>bad
fucking ungrateful cunt

Ungrateful pieces of shit, let them starve then

lol wtf
i made chips for dinner out of 3 potatoes last night im so poor
i just ate oats for lunch
is this cunt serious
gibs

it's candy and junk food

that's prisoner food requiring an alternative set of utensils to eat

obvious solution is to store 5-10 years of dried mushrooms for emergencies

that was actually meant for the whitehouse

trump is probably sitting infront of a deskfull of ration packs confused as fuck

Lots of Phd's drop out?

>emergency situation
>get high callorie high fat packaged food
>complain

What did they expect? Avocado, soy milk, and tofu?

Basically everyone with a masters in STEM is a PhD dropout.

>get high calorie high fat packaged food

First thing I thought; immediate high calorie food.

Americans are excellent at keeping people fed. Food shortages are basically not a thing once you become our ally. We’ve got tons of corn syrup bars we can drop from the sky if needed.

Well if they don't want it... we don't have to give them anything at all.

Free Cheez-Its and Airheads, where the fuck do I sign up?

It's better than what niggers normally eat.

It's food.
You get what you get in an emergency and that food is damn good for the situation. It's not going to go bad easily and doesn't require cooking. Also tastes 1000x better than MREs.

This guy knows.

None of that is an actual meal.

It's like Halloween candy, that's just a light snack especially for an american.

Holy fucking shit learn2ration

Could honestly do with something more like a payday. Moar nuts.

But maybe cause I'm a /k/ fag I realize this is a somewhat rounded emergency ration.

Candy bars are more useful when SHTF than you think.

This
Lasts a long while.

This, low weight high calorie.

I'd be pretty disappointed if I got candy bars and cheezits in an emergency food package after a hurricane. What the fuck is wrong with the government? They send protein bars and dried fruit to Africa, but citizens only get second-tier candy brands?

>? puerto rico is pretty cash

I would kill for some free airheads

>I'd be pretty disappointed if I got candy bars and cheezits in an emergency food package after a hurricane.
I'm sure you would, spic. After hurricane sandy, was without power or water for 3 weeks. Know what ZOG gave people? NOTHING. Sweet fuck all. People who have paid taxes to ZOG their entire lives. But these were White people so the Jews weren't going to screech in the media about it.

Why would you be disappointed, when you are clearly doing well enough to have cell phone and twitter access?
If there was an actual emergency, where they were actually starving, I'd actually care. They just want free food and it's obvious, fuck them. You throw that shit in Haiti and it would be gone in 30 seconds with bodies left behind.

>puerto rico is pretty cash
Fuck off mutt. Half that island was unemployed before the hurricane. Lazy shitskins can stay on their island.

Why are you being racist towards your own kind?

Those aren`t meals, those are survival rations for people with no food and no drinking whater. It`s basically a fancier version of emergency rations.
youtube.com/watch?v=2KmZ7Eoj0do

>babyruths
Kinda agree with him on this one tbqh

>cheap high calorie food that can provide you energy the whole day and not go bad in a week or two
WHAT!?!? THIS IS TERRIBLE, WHERE IS MY 20$ SALAD AND SOYMILK?!?

It's worse my dear leaf. Many grocery stores are getting well stocked and even fast food joints are up and running.
Unless you live innawoods or in the mountains, you're not hurting in the food department. It is in the nature of the Rican to complain about gibs.
Nigga I dare you to stay here a couple of days and see why. I guarantee you'll hate nigs, spics and horses for the rest of your life.

yes, the hurricane relief is all one elaborate ruse to milk americans for free candy bars
don't ever breed you goddamn retard

babyruth is amazing. you just need enough to survive till things settle down...
air heads are a waste of space though