Why are right wing idiots obssesed with "home school" their children?

Why are right wing idiots obssesed with "home school" their children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoHhuummRZaIVX7bD4t2czg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because only a retard wants their 6 year old learning about anal sex

>obsessed with "home school" their children
Gotta be better than whatever school you went to

I was home schooled

It was bretty gud

Was your teacher hot?

because the government cant tie it's shoelaces without fucking up and wasting money let alone educate the next generation of warriors, mothers, scientists, and shitposters

Because they want to keep their kids stupid and easily fooled so they can be ruled by the Guardians of Plutocracy and their Corporate Masters

Education is the bane of the Right.

State education teaches you to be useful to the state.
Family education teaches you to be useful to the family.

Shock.

Many of these people were not raised with a great significance placed on their own education, and as adults they believe that they are more capable of teaching their children than licensed educators.

It's okay though because homeschooled kids turn out autistic so nothing of value was really lost.

>right wing idiots
>rebel meme fag

Fuck of niglet Im going to homeschool all 10 of my white children and theres nothing you can do about it.

Liberals: "schools are terrible, we need more money!"

Also liberals: "WHAT? YOU DON'T WANT TO SEND YOUR KID TO SCHOOL? WTF!"

Because it's based asf

This:

Pretty common pattern with liberals.

Brutal racist police that abuse their authority and yet only police should have guns, etc etc.

because public education is a system of indoctrination

>Right wing idiots
>Confederate flag
>having a problem with home school

D A T A M I N E
A
T
A
M
I
N
E

Beacuse most of them are fucking retarded. And the echo hamber circle jerk that the internet provides them is the perfect incubator for their insanity. They don't know they are sick, that's why they lash out when you try to tell them truths. Their kids will fail in life and be left behind. Tehy will revert to only the most very basic home ecnomic knowledge and not be able to specialize into scientific, enginnering, orresearch and development fields. They are doomed.

I had a private tutor for math and took 2 courses at the public school every year. The math tutor was an old man with a huge beard and looked like santa clause. He used to tell me about how you could use math for the occult and see people's chakra and other crazy shit. I didn't realize how interesting he was until I got older and he had already died. Bad feels.

Otherwise I vaguely did everything else at home and my mom checked in on my progress with history and stuff.

Because we want better for our kids. My wife and I were both filled with bullshit and lies throughout our public education, my middle school and high school were literal fucking adult daycares to give niggers and spics something to do instead of beating the shit out of random people on the street and selling drugs. My wife and I can certainly craft a better curriculum than 12 years of "Ok spell your name and add two plus two. Now spend the rest of the class waiting for Tyrone and Jose to figure out how to do basic fucking math you were taught years ago."

"Big pharma is out of control, they put greed over health"... "WHAT? YOU DON'T WANT VACCINES?!"

Because of the Absolute State of Public Education. There was a thread earlier today where apparently drag queens will visit kindergarten age kids. If you object, what other options do you have?
Don't you care about your kids, want to protect them from all the BS, user?

Some people actually love their children.

Google "dumb common core" pictures. Then look at how little our schools expect from our kids. How much more other countries push them to learn, how kids are sponges you are handing to a government (headed by Donald Trump mind you) to be taught what they want them to know.

State education is leftist propaganda. That's why education has gone to shit

I had adhd as a child untreated, I did homeschool for a year and my parents couldnt help me at all and they just gave up grade remained poor at school homeschool, some arent meant to function in a modern overly sophisticated world

Just send your kids to school for math, hard sciences, and some electives. Bring them home for history and english... Partial days.

Do you want your children to be indoctrinated by the Government?

Because government schools are more interested in indoctrinating than they are in educating. They're more interested in showing little Johnny how to be queer than they are in teaching him the multiplication table.

FPBP

It's in your picture retard.

I’m a teacher. I homeschool BECAUSE I know how the public schooling system works. If you had the faintest notion of just how awful the system actually is you’d support mandatory truancy.

If parents decide to homeschool their children they better make damn sure that they enlist those kids in sports and other extra curricular activities to ensure that they form the proper social skills and "street smarts".

Because most American public schools are overrun with savage third-world subhumans who attack European children on sight, and most of us can't afford private schools.

Reminder that unless your child is attending a nationally ranked private school their education is probably useless.

Because I can teach my children better than a single angry roasty marxist.

If you went to public school it should be self-evidence. If not, consider yourself lucky.

Besides the obvious lefty agenda, public schools are designed to teach you WHAT to think. The goal of education should be to teach you HOW to think.

>1 ID by this goy

American children go to public school for
>8 hours a day
>180 days a year
>13 years
And after all that they still don't know the difference between your/you're and there/their/they're. Think about that for a moment.

or like dances/exposure to other people so that they can at some point fuck girls. But then this doesn't happen and thats why every homeschool kid you have ever known is an incel.

because public schools are not only terrible for teaching kids, they are also propaganda centers for the feds.

Socialize with neighbors you retard.

actually, homeschooled children tend to be better off in every measure when compared with kids who went to public schools. That's in terms of academics as well as emotional well being.

Because they are afraid that if their kids learn critical thinking skills they might not grow up to be blue collar retards who believe in the bible and hate anyone that is different from them.

i went to school for 14 years and i still dont know basic math

BECAUSE THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE... SUMS IT ALL THE FUCK UP

I'm learning pre-algebra as a 30 year old because 3 fucking public school teachers absolutely failed to relate basic concepts to me.

youtube.com/channel/UCoHhuummRZaIVX7bD4t2czg

This guy is a fucking boss, I'm actually getting it thanks to him.

bait or reddit

AHHH THAT PICTURE MAKES ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY! TELL HANS TO GET THE FLAMMENWERFER!

>I didn't learn anything and it's the schools fault
maybe if you applied yourself?

enjoy your kid never leaving home

I used to do volunteer work for an after school program that regularly had homeschooled kids as part of the program. The primary difference between the two groups is that homeschooled kids know how to read.

Curriculum is the smallest concern. Pedophilia, muder, assualt, plague, racism, religious persecution, and being a test dummy for monstrous social experimentation are all better reasons to keep your kids out of nu-schools, public private or charter. If your kids are just a piece of meat, then by all means send them to the grinders.

My wife and I home school our children. I usually teach math, science, technology, etc. You either have no kids or haven't come into contact with kids in the last 5-10 years. Schools teach memorization techniques. They teach the bare minimum of what is needed to pass standardized tests and to maintain whatever funding they receive. My wife and I teach, deductive reasoning skills, skills that are needed to actually learn and to educate themselves and to dig deeper into subjects that they are really interested in. We also teach them to read music and play musical instruments, to write stories and books, to illustrate their books, to draw etc. Just because you are apparently a retarded nigger and can't form a proper sentence doesn't mean the rest of us are.

There are government schools here that perform better than the majority of private schools. They're just in 100% white areas.

>teach my child useful life skills
>let some underpaid teacher teach my child that it's okay for them to give blowjobs for paper currency in a random bathroom

Wow really hard to understand.

I'm on the spectrum; it's not an intelligence issue

rotten clerics..

Every time I see niggers punching, they do that dumb flail punch with both hands. There's no method to it, it's like they are just rotating their arms and applying pressure to whatever is in front of them. They never pin their target down with one hand while applying solid, heavy punches with the other or something, it's just this Donkey Kong flail.

>that pic

okay I fucking laughed and sharted a little I'll admit it

>critical thinking skills...
rote memorization of tidbits to pass standardized tests

Op is a kike

Its really is the schools fault though. blaming a child for bad grades doesn't work also i probably had mental problems do probably not all their fault

I'm a Master student in education who is observing highschool classes at a local school.

Ask me how fucked up it is.
It is

>Be me
>Homeschooled
>Don't drink
>Don't party
>Want nothing to do with drugs
>Go to an accredited university for a STEM degree
>Like most of the work
>Looking forward to low six figures pay after college
>Some brainlet is shit talking homeschoolers
>mfw

Im talking top 75, most are prep academies and all have entrance exams.

Your local religious school probably isn't going to cut it.

Because state run schools are dogshit and can be used to push whatever political agenda the bureaucrats want to push

>right wing idiots
A lot of the left want to homeschool their kids too you know.

sorry for bad grammar/spelling sleep deprived

There is nothing to suggest this guy is straight. Why would you change a funny macro? Maybe he likes it up the ass.

Homophobes ruining good memes.

Public school dumbs people down into proles.

I got a fucking 10/10 at 14 years old in Angles Mathematics, that was back in 2009, I can not remember ANYTHING about it.

I was homeschooled and unironically have an IQ over 150. I probably would have killed myself if I'd been held back by public school peers.

That said, homeschooling is not just for the incredibly intelligent. Everyone should learn at their own pace. Read John Taylor Gatto. Government education is just state sponsored brainwashing.

and you still got molested by your parents

ITT: childless teens who cannot fathom how exhausting and difficult it would be to home school their children every day.

Only home school kid I know was the semi autistic daughter of a couple of bleeding heart commie leftist hypocrite friends.
They home schooled her because the mother couldn't drag her own ass out of bed to get the kid to a classroom in the morning.

well congratulations i got horrific grades and i blame everyone else

Bane?

This shit pissed me off so much
Negative reinforcement for abstract thinking

Yeah let the state educate your kids. I wonder whos behind this post

I honestly don't believe these images, though Common Core is definitely shit. I cannot believe them.

You're a big guy for posting this.

meh, It's a 50/50 generally speaking.
I always hated school, and I am a lazy ass fucker so College is killing me over lack of discipline.
Good thing College is free here.

>Just send your kids to school for math, hard sciences, and some electives. Bring them home for history and english... Partial days.
Bad idea. You think they teach proper mathematics and sciences at public schools? Laughable. They don't even teach MUSIC anymore, why on earth do you think they would teach mathematics properly?

Honestly it's pretty fucked to dock points for doing it in the "wrong order". This might be acceptable for HS but not for grade school kids. Jesus.

today op was a cuck faggot

It might be exhausting, but by all metrics it is superior to public education

you don't have to deal with niggers when being home schooled.

It would at least make sense if the teachers were brought up under the same system and were regurgitating the same idiocy they were taught, but they were taught under the old system. I don't know how a teacher could possibly put up with having to teach this.

I'm conflicted about this.

I dont want my child to have their head filled with jew propaganda but at the same time i dont want them to be socially stunted autists.

I'd hate to see the state of the education system by the time i have kids but its probably gonna force me into homeschooling.

>totally normal

I understand that in english 5x3 would be "five times three". OK, even tho the obvious retardation, but in spanish that would be read "five plus three" so 5+5+5.

I had adhd and likely other learning disorders but no one helped me and let me continue to fail, and now I hate myself alot and have a multitude of mental problems

Too many niggers in public school... can't afford private school...