Admit it. You miss his calm demeanor, his intelligent speaking style, his ability to garner respect from other nations...

Admit it. You miss his calm demeanor, his intelligent speaking style, his ability to garner respect from other nations, his extreme classiness. The world liked us a lot more under Obama. Donald Trump just says dumb shit on Twitter all day and makes us an embarrassment to the rest of the world. Everyone hates him and thinks he's a retard, the other world leaders view him like a little child throwing tantrums. The rest of the world is now moving on without us because we have such an inept president.

I miss having someone we could actually respect in the White House. Obama was class personified, whereas Trump is a freakish, narcissistic dumbass.and immature blowhard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH3HuJVls
youtube.com/watch?v=arv-ObKYMHM
youtube.com/watch?v=A7SpE_jVpro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a faggot numale, that's why you're an obummer fan. obummer was the worst president in U.S. history!

You libshit are an embarrassment to the rest of the world. Stop talking on behalf of other countries.

Obama did more to spark conversation Bout why we need to kick niggers out of the country than any other president in history. So I kind of miss him. One more term and we'd be murdering nogs in the streets.

one thing I can thank obummer for, he's a yuge reason of why Trump won! So thank you obummer, you sorry ass affirmative action president. You helped Trump get elected!

Too bad our country's well being isn't solely based off how our president gives speeches and how much we're liked.

Only the simplest of gulliberals couldve fallen for his gaslight shit. Say nice thinco, wreck the entire country from behind the scenes. Appears as the nice guy in public and trashes you and your house when alone. No one believes you because he's eveeyone's mate. You are a fucking battered housewife.

if if if if if if if if if if okie doke

>intelligent speaking style
iiiiiiiii If if if if if if if if if if if if if if

And I bet you have no clue what Obama did during his term. Like what he really did.

A good gauge I have of someone is if he/she is a fan of obummer, they are usually a mental midget as well as degenerate.

Nope not at all, surprised he's still living in america and not the filthy sharia shit-holes he adores

Barack Obama saw to it no nigger would ever be president again. That's his legacy.

Trump is making America great again. The world will thank him one day.

1 post by this ID

Obama hated Israel.

Michael Moore on obummer's legacy:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH3HuJVls

>his ability to garner respect from other nations

youtube.com/watch?v=arv-ObKYMHM

Saying the rest of the world likes us better is really only saying that Western Europe and who gives a fuck what they like? These are countries that let thousands of kids get fucked for years because it might sound racist to prosecute them.

Just drop red pills in these obvious reddddit tier threads and let the normies browse to their heart's content.

HOL UP

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Nigger wasn't calm or intelligent speaking
He was always acting like he was shitting razor blades

>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

>Missing pro-government propaganda instead of the tension caused by the kosher media
>Blaming presidents for that

Media could make Trump to look like the respawn of George Washington if they want

I do like him better than Mitt Romney or John McCain, but nah.

Jesus if this is what passes for class now the nation is doomed, Obama was a good orator as long as someone else wrote a script he was far too casual meeting youtube demicelebrities when there was alot he still had to do he was the slacker that was lucky

Just suck his dick already faggot

>reddddit tier threads
these are bot threads btw

Fuck the world, who cares what they like or think?

You don't SOUND like an american to me.

Hmmm big embarrassment. Yeah.

Any respect I had for Obama evaporated on the day he swaggered into our country and tried to intimidate us into remaining part of the EU globalist cabal. Fuck him, his legacy, his entire administration. Let it all burn.

Face it; he was a muslim trojan horse, plain and simple.

jail

>The world liked us a lot more under Obama.
completely untrue, only the world media liked or respected obama.

nope

No, I don't miss a Muslim nigger as president, Thank you.

One year later......and u still MAD lmao.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't miss him at all. Fuck him. Leaders of the world respect Trump.

fuck that nigger

campaigned on change and did NOTHING

>Any respect I had for Obama evaporated on the day he swaggered into our country and tried to intimidate us into remaining part of the EU globalist cabal. Fuck him, his legacy, his entire administration. Let it all burn.

>Face it; he was a muslim trojan horse, plain and simple.

>jail

multiple keks

Yeah but he talked about being good and doing good on others. He was super nice and relatable! #relatable

baka...nigger u got conned.

>intelligent speaking style
err umm duur ehhh

kys OP

> if u Don stay in deh union we won do trade deelz

The balls on that nigger remember when he shook the queens hand like she was some peasant then got on all fours and licked the king of Arabia's toes

gay
>sage
sage

ever president was the wort president in history according to someone. Obama fucked a lot of shit up. Yes I think he showed intelligence, but his nonaction in military action made us look weak and so did everytime he knelt to another foreign king. Yes Trump is a selfish, loud mouth prick, but he is trying to shit done. He makes us look stronger than Obama did.

Who respected us more? Angela Merkel? Justin Trudeau?

You can have their respect. We don't want it.

I should have spell checked.

obummer is the epitome of the cuck, faggot, numale liberal. politically correct in every way, to the point where he helped President Trump's election.

kys faggot

Obama was a fraud. He couldn't speak without a teleprompter, he couldn't write an article for the Yale Law Review when he was editor (unheard of), his "autobiographies" were not from his own hand -- he was the worst president in modern history, even worse than Bush(s)!

I was pleasantly surprised at how articulate and polished was Trump's speech to the Chinese. Go listen, little leftist. You'll learn what leadership is about (hint: it's not about racializing every event and person between golf games).

>remember when he shook the queens hand like she was some peasant

Oh god, don't remind me. He should have been thrown out on the first plane back to America for that.

Nigger spent as much money as the US has ever spent in it's history in just 8 years in office. We should have fucking moon colonies for that. We got shit. Typical nig.
Man is half white, half black, elected president. That's your end to racism right there. All he has to do is say it. NOPE! Racial division taking us back 60 years.
Worst president in US history.

>intelligent speaking style,

a lot of verbiage to say absolutely nothing does not equate to intelligence.

Obama's a Traitor hang his ass.

Saged

>calm demeanor, his intelligent speaking style
You mean underhanded sneakiness
>The world liked us a lot more
yeah, of course you are going to like that guy that bends over and lets you rape him for your benefit
>makes us an embarrassment to the rest of the world.
You mean makes us feared by the rest of the world
>Everyone hates him and thinks he's a retard
If it was "everyone" he couldn't have been elected you retard
> we have such an inept president
inept at what exactly? improving the economy and well being of the nation despite you liberal retards sperging out every ten seconds and stalking his every move like psychopaths
>I miss having someone we could actually respect in the White House
what the fuck is this "we" shit?
>Obama was class personified
Just because he smiled when he lied to you doesn't make it classy

Fine, I'm willing to listen. Link to the speech?

Nope. Don't miss him a bit. Trump is hilarious and knows his audience. All presidents to follow will be boring by comparison.

You seem consumed with the way America used to be. Look forward not back

I used to really like Obama for being black and all but then I got redpilled

>the housing crash
>ruining the middle east
>letting Marxists infect the entire system

Trump was the right decision. If we had Hillary, we'd be in death camps by now.

It really is funny how libshits say stuff like don't judge a book by it's cover, but that's exactly what they operate off of -- appearances.

No one misses his lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7SpE_jVpro

is this the speech youre referring to

Trump's presidency is an unfortunate necessity. Consider him the chemotherapy that has cured the Democratic party of the cancer that was the Clintons. We'll be back on track in November of 2020. Don't worry.

slide thread, you could try spacing them out and using a different naming scheme fag reported in both threads. pic very very related.

If presidents were your children, Obama would be:
>can i have this chocolate bar mom?
>ok
And Dolan would be fucking cartman, blue faced and throwing a tantrum on the floor shouting profanities
>REEEEE PICK ME UP AND CARRY ME BITCH BECAUSE I HAVE BABY SIZED HANDS AND HEEL SPURS REEEEEEE DUMB WHORE!
>when stewart griffin is the president

@149189772
>just makes us an embarrassment to the world
>his ability to garner respect from other nations
If you're going to be an OP, make sure you don't accidentally put sentences in the wrong place and give someone the wrong idea. Or don't since you're a faggot either way.