Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4Efo7grBkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Missed his anti-psychotic meds.

>Olbermann grew up in a Unitarian household
Absolutely unsurprising. These people are the absolute worst

Mental illness.

Keith Olbermann's head sure would sure be a good place for a bullet

We have material to use against the left for literal decades. Every tweet and news article WILL be used against them.

I dunno, but please click here to share, and remember like click the like button and subscribe and watch his other videos.
$$

Smash that like button.

>louts
isn't it just lice?

Perhaps he's just another one of those nervous child-diddlers, intuitively knowing what's coming.

He crazy.

Seriously, his family should intervene.

He can't hold a job. I bet he abuses his staff.

>regressives
lol

Perhaps we could have some large flames nasally fitted as well.

This wouldn't be surprising either.

Crazy Keith is a failed hack working for a failing magazine, and isn't worth anyone's time.

All his pent up gayness

This is a prime example of why upping the character count on Twitter was a bad idea

>RACISTRACISTRACISTSEXISTRACISTNAZIRACISTRACISTRACIST

This man has been utterly consumed by hate. Why even bother with the same tired "racist sexist fascist etc. etc." litany for the 10,000th time when he could just copy+paste "FUCK YOU" over and over again?

Also lol at calling a woman sexist

280 characters was clearly a good idea user

Is anyone going to tell him he drinks too much?

"And you didn't even do any of THAT. WELL."

If that's true, then why is Trump president? I would like to KO, KO. Seriously, if I saw him IRL and could get away with it, I would punch his face into the back of his skull.

You mad, bro?

He's still mad he lost his MSNBC job

Lefty's are all angry just think if you are right about everything and there are people who disagree with you

The definition of being "unhinged" from reality. He lives behind an opaque filter of his own delusions.

He is a literal retard

Is this the liberal version of "speaking in tongues?"

He's the next to be called a rapist

Someone needs to shoop Olbermann into one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4Efo7grBkg

>someone

Sage
Boy's or girls

>lose $30 million for being a partisan asshole who can't follow the rules
>lose consolation prize gig at GoreTV for being a petty bitch who refused to show up for work because his budget was too small
>lose "won't someone pay attention to me??" gig at ESPN for being a repellant blowhard that no one wanted to be around
>reduced to posting insane rants on youtube and twitter for a couple grand a month.

More like duckspeak

So why does Roger Stone get banned from Twitter but not this cunt?

I like this guy, he's got spunk

> he's got spunk
on his breath maybe

Pirates?????

Imagine being as ass-blasted as Olberman to the point where you just whine and vent all day.

I think that guy has seripus seripus drug problems.
Sounds very much typical of someone running on a cold turkey...

The blame game

Fun
I can play too

The jews!!! Are responsible for every wrong doing !!!

>a Unitarian Jew
That's like a walking abomination.

holy shit this guy is insane

Haha he's being paid to get liberals all riled up. He doesnt really care all that much, and its not working. He just comes off as corny and sad.

Clods?!

Damn he mad

He's not really mad it's his job to act like that.

Tell me how this doesn't completely change the overall concise feeling of Twitter.

Underrated post user

lol you must be new2keith

Wtf kind of person is even fucking left after that buzzword rant

He's more useful alive, user, even more goofy that Alex Jones.

The thing about this guy, and everyone like him, is.... to write like this, or think like this, you would have to never question yourself. Like, he's 100% sure he's right. He's so judgmental of others. I make fun of people, but deep down I know we're all lost, and trying our best... Keith is like pol pot. He would exterminate every Republican if he could.

I like when he defended Saeillo Hubevivuchic Sayfello when he ran over people in New York by saying the guy was from Florida (when the guy was actually from the hot bed terrorist country Uzbekistan). He is one of the shittiest human beings around.

Whats ironic, is he left ESPN because he was too political when now thats what ESPN wants.

someone apparently clued him in about thesauri.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and we will fight
And never slacken
And never tire
And never lose courage
And never despair

Liberals are cumstains on the bedsheets of history

Digits confirm (((Olberman))) eventuallt necks himself

bedsheets aren't just for beds anymore

You'd need a howitzer to put a dent in that thing.

His skull may be attached to his neck by its own gravity, it's fucking huge.

What else are they for

Olberman has lice? Wow! I did not realize that Keith Olberman has lice.

If we'll lucky maybe he'll stroke out on live TV like the Indian dude in that gif that everyone always posts
imagine having a gif of that

Dude is honestly fucked in the head. What adult posts shit like this?

It's funny how he's accusing Trump of losing his sanity when he's been literally REEEEEING for an entire fucking year making nonstop FUCK TRUMP videos/posts

>people think this is smart

he gets paid. Booker T Washington called out his kind 200 years ago

Don't all liberals post like that?

dude hasn't gotten his cock sucked recently?

Is that a real tweet?

Klonsider the possibilities

He doesn't get that Trump is none of those things. But what is coming as a result of all of this anti white hate will be.

Based nip.

He's not mad. They're always like this.

They sound fantastiKKK

Yes. And I finally found an opportunity to use my meme. Pls rate

that has to be over 140 characters

Someone has some dirt on him. Who would act like this?

Fucking Ivan and his low IQ engineered bots were malfunctioning that day.

>elitist
what did he mean by this?

He's seriously the biggest faggot I've ever seen.

Poor liberals. Now they have to find new insults to fill the characters count of twittter, as arguments are not an option.

It is cool that they're making all these terms COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS pretty soon only reality will matter ans

6/10
Needs better shopping and it's hard to tell the scene reference unless you know the episode. Maybe use a different angle of the noose (if there is one)?

I agree. It was funnier in my head.

Remind me again why Milo was banned from Twatter?

Crazy Keith is at it again. How long until the Trump Curse claims him? Many such cases!

Like most most leftist, he's mentally unstable.

What did Trump do to him?
What is the source of his pain?
We are all aware the liberals cry and complain about things they erroneously believe he's going to do rather than things head actually done. What is it that Keith thinks he knows?

guy has autism.

>racist is the first label in the list

Of course

because disingenious manipulative kike psychopaths like Olbermann and Jon Leibowitz are infuriated, absolutely infuriated, that the goyim would DARE do something against the will of the media elites. Someone NOT doing AS THEY WERE TOLD is an utter affront to their neurotic, powerhungry, greedy, narcissitic, self-absorbed, reptilian little peanut brains. I have a thesaurus, too, ((Keith)), now go back to defending your corrupt pedophile satanist traitor bosses. You're a propagandist, not a journalist, not a comedian, just a plain out meanspirited powerhungry little marxist.

shouldn't he give up his job to a person of color or a woman? seems like he has a bit too much white privilege.

man what a frustrated powerless cuck, liberals are the most infantile tantrum-throwing snowflakes.

lol u mad, bro

Omg the salt is sooo nice

Cause he's right

He's been fired a bunch and desperately needs work. He's obviously been given marching orders and is going for it. No one is this ridiculous