Sup Forums was right..again

thedailybeast.com/green-beret-discovered-seals-illicit-cash-then-he-was-killed

There was a thread a while back when posters were predicting the seals were doing some dirty shit and killed this guy. Turns out that was exactly what happened: Melgar, two special operations sources say, discovered the SEALs were pocketing some of the money from the informant fund. The SEALS offered to cut him in, but Melgar declined, these sources said.

It is unknown what specifically started the June 4 altercation at 5 a.m. but it escalated. Melgar lost consciousness—and, worse, stopped breathing. The SEALs attempted to open an airway in Melgar’s throat, officials said. It is unknown whether Melgar died immediately. The SEALs and another Green Beret, according to former AFRICOM officials, drove to a nearby French clinic seeking help. Melgar was dead when he arrived at the clinic, the official said. Asphyxiation was the cause of death.

came here to say this.
>Sup Forums was right again
bump this shit you useless ball gazing faggots!

And I'll wager an Andy Jackson they never attempted to revive him, but intended to murder him
>I'll choke you really hard if you tell on us, then I'll let you go if you don't so you can tell on me anyway
Yeah right.

bump

Fucking frogmen.

It still seems plausible that this murder is linked to the ambush in Niger by niggers.

I hear the CIA's Special Activities Division likes to recruit SEALs because of their willingness to do dirty shit like this.

not surprised in the least

>when it kills you inside that you are constantly proven right

Sup Forums is always right

Chelsea Clinton is a board member for daily beast.

Can you provide a source that wasnt the first to report Scalia died of natural causes 6 hours before he arrived at the coroner.

SAD is often made up of dudes too old to operate and ivy league richboys according to fatass Larry Vickers.

I forgot all about that.

>Sup Forums was right again
>Sup Forums is one person when it suits me

Make up your mind you spastics

Collective faggot.

>There was a thread
There were also 100 threads saying this was the start of WWIII or that this was the beginning of a civil war

Ok it did not happen I made it up

Jesus, they actually tweeted this out

I was friends with an SF in Iraq, old timer e7, coolest motherfucker I met in my service. Taught me a LOT. so I have a bit of a soft spot for green berets, this story really grinds me gears

FAKE
A
K
E

NEWS
E
W
S

that's an american? where have i seen that before...........

faggot communist don't get to say that

F

God has gotten bored and is forcing Tom Clancy to write reality.

I really hope that bro has, like, a million in the bank right now

>The SEALs attempted to open an airway in Melgar’s throat, officials said
so they cut his throat open?

will we learn this eventually and this is just a bullshit way of admitting it?

Fucking glow in the dark CIA NIGGERS

>Fucking glow in the dark CIA NIGGERS
has this been tested?

Fake.

I saw this movie. It was called 'A Few Good Men'.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

>that gif
that is the cringiest gif to ever be posted on Sup Forums by far, due largely to obamaleaf

nah, we do what we want, cry about it nigger
also sometimes in life you have to smile and nod and go along until you can get out safely