CBTS #273: GERONIMO EDITION

~~~NEW Q DROPS~~~
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
hooktube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/original-wizards-langley
baka.com.au/comment/why-the-governments-citizenship-changes-have-been-quietly-shelved-20171005-gyuzyh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mr5fPDBhRIo
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10012-10035.pdf
i.imgur.com/9oPm4hY.png
express.co.uk/news/world/878823/costa-rica-earthquake-san-jose-parrita-usgs-ring-of-fire-pacific-ocean-magnitude
express.co.uk/news/world/878782/Japan-earthquake-Kamaishi-Sendai-Tokyo-east-coast-Pacific-Ocean-North-Korea
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/12/7-2-magnitude-earthquake-jolts-iran-iraq-border-area.html
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies
economist.com/news/asia/21726730-relations-new-zealand-come-under-strain-too-dual-citizenship-row-rattles-australian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – Simple rundown – M-Intel user – Saudi theory – (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

Newsworthy mentions:
White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Orgy island Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper Epstein island endtrence OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III EvilClintonNetwork flowchart Cooper = CIA memes More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info Reporters, START YOUR ENGINES PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint “Ladies and gentlemen, I sang uninvited a duet with Ms. Pilita Corrales UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES.” Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS

Nov 12th cont
Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Sup Forums GREAT MEME COLLECTION ALL Q's POSTS (and some that aren't Q) DIRECTLY QUOTED
THREAD THEME hooktube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

In.

Thanks, baker. We love you!

confy

MAGA

Bread with Maple, a homestead staple.

Hey everybody.
This has gone on long enough.
I was just kidding.
Please go back to your normal lives.
Sorry.
-Q

The sun was shining on the sea,
Shining with all his might:
He did his very best to make
The billows smooth and bright
-- And this was odd, because it was
The middle of the night.

Trump sure does love him some Air Force One.

All the powers of Light gather
To support us in our hour of Bread.
Thank you Jesus Christ
Praise Kek
Amen

CIA IS GOOGLE?

CIA IS SILICON VALLEY?

BLACK CUBE INTEL AGENCY HAS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?

BLACK CUBE USES OCCULT RITUAL?

+++1 prayer

Australia Political scene is almost broken Calls for Governor General to implement Matrial Law and Dissolve the shitshow.

I need a hyper rundown

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

Too late dude.

collective conscious, we all need to focus on what we know needs to happen and it will. we all know already. but we need to pray, think, or post about what we need to happen.

we might end up whiping ourselves out in the aftermath, but its for the greater of good.

Pray n bump

Jews did 9/11 confirmed in last bread

>Australia Political scene is almost broken Calls for Governor General to implement Matrial Law and Dissolve the shitshow.
wat? sauce on that?

I think I may have some insight into the Jason Bourne reference.

I read somewhere, cannot recall where exactly. The CIA has been running human trafficking programs in and outside of the US many of which involve the middle east and South America. Part of these programs were intended to give them subjects for testing drugs for the goal of mind control(MKULTRA). It was realized that is was easier to break and control the minds of people if they induced a dis-associative state in them as children. They would utilise torture combined with drugs to break these children many of whom would attend military school or children who were orphans. They had positive results and were able to get what is referred to in the Bourne series as assets. They could be used for assassinations(Oswald), and false flag shootings(Texas church etc). Bourne was a cia trained assassin from when he was just a child, hence the connection.

Sawse plz.

THIS+++

I'll make changes to the legend if needed

Order through chaos

The bonds of global debt enslavement will be broken

The traitors will hang

Suppressed technology will allow for a new golden age

Moloch has failed

same model?

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

Some years back, an unusual study on Moses was purported to reveal hidden
messages in the Bible, with meaning that drew the ire of secret societies.
Many considered the encryption method to be that spoken of in Revelation.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Yo broanons. I took 3 days off from this for the sake of sanity. Are these threads subverted yet or is there new info? Hit me with a rubdown.

I’ll go back to lurking after this. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you anons who are spending the time and effort on this. Its very much appreciated. My prayers are with you all. Know that you are valued.

Pic relevant.

suspect the AI to rule the world will happen soon and this is our last chance

>'one rod and ring to bind them'

Like this guy ?

I'm sure y'all already dissected this Epstein article, but kind of interesting that it alleges that he manages Rockefeller money...also refers to him as the "Wizard of Oz." PIC RELATED

SAUCE: nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Check out the new info via the spreadsheet. This week's gonna be the week we need to hold onto our collective butts. Be informed and be ready TO inform if and when some false flags happen.

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM
Related?

Beautiful!!!

Its a very common boot, my dad had the exact same one after a Baseball injury recent. I suspect they just had some extras laying around.

Focus on the "injuries", not so much where the boot came from.

That's three things then:
> Deepdream ~ Google-Facebook-Twitter
> Vegas scene ~ Mandalay Bay Massacre
> Bourne's childhood ~ MKUltra child assets

QR code is a flag of the Phillipines

Wizards and Warlocks

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/original-wizards-langley

Call them mockingbirds.
They fucking hate it.

look, you cant hold back if you feel the urge to say something. if you feel the urge to say something, it means something. Brainstorming (chaos) is where the magic happens

Massive shit fight betweeen the two main parties over a clause in the constitution r.e. citizenship of Memebrs of Parliament.

>baka.com.au/comment/why-the-governments-citizenship-changes-have-been-quietly-shelved-20171005-gyuzyh.html

The parties tried to sort it out peacefully but now its escalated
The actual governmet only had One mp in majority now he's been removed...the Deputy Prime Minister has also been removed NOW they are trying to refer one another members to the High Court...meaning the majority of both sides of government could be illegitimate.

Reposting this
>skull and bones gerominos skull? geronimo granted supernatural protection?
During this time period..the old ones performed rituals to protect themselves from the calvary...but then it became perverted...
For an example, "The Missing" with Tommy Lee Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=mr5fPDBhRIo

So what is DJT doing right now in asia? what does it mean to be "on board"? What if he is organizing a worldwide "martial law" that multiple countries (jap, sk, phils, china etc) will declare together to "drain the swamp"?

Slight off-topic but...

Remember how many times Trump went to Maralago at the start of his Presidency?
It's right up against the coast because it's easier to defend against or escape from.

Q Said you wouldn't believe the security measures taken to ensure safety.
They had to bail out multiple times it seems.

History being made! Good history too holy shit

Oh, you mean like this:

Why the hell cant he just tell us whats going on?!

god bless Q

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking about changing peoples minds, the way I see it all advertising and manipulation is based on emotions,
Hence the whole social media and liberal PC push along the lines of ..
Emotions are "human", reason and logic are cold male violence etc...

This whole campaign has been to create a generation of easily manipulated sheep, you can't reason with them, unreasoning, facts don't work.

You can't tear away their emotionally comforting lie without giving them an emotionally empowering truth, allow them to save face and use the apple/snake defense... they were tricked, nasty tricksters something like that, ....not user.

Or like this:

>MK Search
>MK Often

We have no need to know. Basic security premise.

Its been simmering for a month or two now its getrting ridiculous...Governor General has been to Parliament house on other issues BUT I'm sure talks were held.

I assume soon someone will approach GG (Governor General) to call for him to act He is an old school Military man too!

I really didnt know this

same year are Uranium one?
HillDog wasted no time

Reference the indictment discussion and whether the current 290-something sealed indictments is a lot:

I just posted this over on infinity. I found a study of sealed indictments from 2006. If the numbers roughly correlate to 2017 then the 290 number is enormous and we may be on to something big. Keep digging bros.

uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf page 21

Captcha 7166 your speed

if the world needs to burn for the pedos to burn, then I am prepared to make that sacrifice

why do i have a felling the dragon family and there gold is going to play into this

I like these more, but I doubt there's an actual tether. More like a Monitoring boot and 2-3 guys watching her at all times.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10012-10035.pdf

There was more JFK files released read this one, some more shifty shit from the clowns, read the last 3 pages. Also this onei.imgur.com/9oPm4hY.png

> Anonymous (ID: V6UA+vjl) 11/12/17(Sun)22:36:13 No.149194071▶

>QR code is a flag of the Phillipines

NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here.
Read between the lines.
Why was the article published today?
POTUS has been briefed.
New measures active and in place.
Update the graphic.

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.
Photo of American flag. Filename - Freedom.png

And I think they want to be very very careful with how information is disclosed to everyone. To prevent panic, which is a real danger.

I work in public contact & I have personal interactions with at least a thousand people per day. A huge major them are from India, Africa, Asia. The rest are Americans with your average sampling of Democrats & SJWs. It *is* a stressful job. For the last many years I’ve said Happy Holidays. Not this year :-D !!

What's the point of sealing indictments, anyway? Why so secret squirrel?

As promised, the gyrations continue
---
We have your back and we will be strong
4:32:
+++

Q posted in last thread which got missed.
Anonymous (ID: 79OYTK3v) 11/12/17(Sun)19:31:40 No.149193577▶ File: 20171112_133758_HDR-1.jpg (686 KB, 1767x2830)
686 KB

Who poisoned the waterhole?
What is missing from the graphic? (important)
A specific post?
Why was it important?
Who left it out?
Is the baker compromised?
How do you know?
What are the original rules of Sup Forums?
Why is it important?
Media blackout
They shut it down but left it up
Vault 7
Who controls free speech?
Why did UK leave?
What is Twitter TOS?
How does it reconcile?
What is Facebook TOS?
How does it reconcile?
EU controls 1st A?
He who controls the internet controls the minds of the people
Trust what was said originally
The waterhole is poisoned
Cannot vet
Pro or con?
Can vet
Pro or con?
Judge not who posts but the content posted
Balance is important
Who's thumb is on the scale?
What is their mission?
When did they start?
What was being discussed when it started?
What don't they want you to know?
What is their playbook?
Dig!
If you are aware they have no power
If you don't drink you won't die
If you add salt it will neutralize
Know that it's too late to stop
All they can stop is the flow of information
For a minute or 11
You will keep pushing
Everything is in place
R's and D's not all corrupt
Those who are will step down or not seek reelection
Those who don't will vote Trump
Defcon 2
Blackout
Do not worry, we will win
Keep fighting
Do not become complacent
Do not stop
Do not leave
Your country needs you

Q

Bravo, user. All opinions and non-shill comments always appreciated.

I likey

Will you please stop spamming this in every thread?

Just a bunch of humble anons helping out

>Check out the new info via the spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet of Q & A is here, for your viewing pleasure. One per person, offer may be limited in some areas.

Wow, devolving fast. In your opinion (I don't follow aussie politics) do you think the sides that are fighting each other are a reflection of what we are seeing go down? (NSA/MI vs. CIA globalist child-fucker monsters)

Keeps it out of the news/public so podes- i mean, suspects dont flee

Need to add today’s

HAHAHA likewise! Meme ON!

ok
so lets make it happen
we find some vids of hillary+podesta+alefantis
where they doing all the horroble things
we imagine anyway

and let CNN stream those vids

praise kek

Lockheed Martin is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company with worldwide interests. It was formed by the merger of Lockheed Corporation with Martin Marietta in March 1995. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, in the Washington, DC, area. Lockheed Martin employs 97,000 people worldwide. Marillyn Hewson is the current President and Chief Executive Officer.

So am I! Burn it all!!!

there are more than 800 sealed indictments now across the country

express.co.uk/news/world/878823/costa-rica-earthquake-san-jose-parrita-usgs-ring-of-fire-pacific-ocean-magnitude

express.co.uk/news/world/878782/Japan-earthquake-Kamaishi-Sendai-Tokyo-east-coast-Pacific-Ocean-North-Korea

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/12/7-2-magnitude-earthquake-jolts-iran-iraq-border-area.html

3 major earthquakes in 3 different parts of the world within hours of each other
Not sure if relevant but you guys should know regardless

Did you know the CIA releases a digital magazine where they do book reviews?

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies

did we figure out the "VP" or high up clearence/authorization of saudi flight allowed to leave during vegas shooting?

There's also a "council" at NSA that is referred to as the Wizards and Warlocks, as revealed by Snowden. Hard to know what group they're referring too but I suspect its the NSA one.

PIC related was my first guess, and it also sounds cool as fuck when you look up these guys.

Here is a bit off overview on the Dual Citizenship saga.

A dual-citizenship row rattles the Australian government
>economist.com/news/asia/21726730-relations-new-zealand-come-under-strain-too-dual-citizenship-row-rattles-australian

Prescott Bush actually dug up Geronimo’s grave & stole his Skull & Bones.

Is there currently an indictments thread, do you know user? I've been looking for one all day in the catalog but never saw one discussing this stuff in the last 24 hours. It's always mixed in with these garbage threads.

it's not "the" Q but important questions in the previous thread nonetheless
answer these, Sup Forums Sup Forums was shut down then reopened? is this when moot handed over to hiro or something else?
it seems like we've been part of the puzzle for a while