Let's be honest would a gun ban do any good in america

let's be honest would a gun ban do any good in america.

I git a friend who thinks all guns should be banned and also think "if you're a real man you would use a knife."
Your thoughts pol?

You’re friend is a faggot. Guns are in the dna of this country. Kill your friend.

but his my friend

no guns would increase crime, faggot

Why stop at guns? Why not ban murder too?

uma

Ask your dumb faggot friend why they would ever think it's ok to handicap themselves in life threatening situations for some cucked sense of "honor" there are only winners and losers in those situations and the losers are generally dead. also "if you're a real man you'd use a knife." Knives are NOT a valid tool for self defense in the hands of your average joe blow. the loser of a knife fight dies in the streets, the winner dies on the way to the hospital.

Muricans can't fight with their hands, that's why they like to pull a trigger from distance. Pussies wouldn't survive a day in a tough UK area. Guns would be fine if only people who had already proved themselves could have them, but you yanks give them to every disabled obese woman and dumb psychotic immigrant who can sign the license, feeding power to the weak.

Challenge your neckbeard friend to a practice knife fight, then shoot him in the dick 12 times with a paintball gun and ask him if he still feels like a man

that's cute especially from a country that's making the same mistake we did by importing niggers of every variety en mass. but you don't have weapons to fight off those masses. Have fun getting rolled walking home from work

no guns
use vehicle
no vehicle
use knife
no kniife
use rope
no rope
use hand
no hand
use teeth

>still salty about 1776
Enjoy Londonistan!

Lol. The winner of a knife fight goes through the hospital.

and how many people can someone chew to death before the police get there?

guns are the problem. whites and blacks are the problem. once those 2 opposite ends of the spectrum are gone, the center can finally peacefully move on.

Of course not.
Real women use skillets. Or the kid's old aluminum T ball bat.

Only spics and niggers and white trash use knives.

no
your friend is a retard

Guns are manlier than Knives. Done.

>bringing a knife to a gun fight

Your friend sounds like a cuck

BIN IT

Tell me, if i hit you in the head with that rusty steel lump-hammer in the pic, it won't hurt and kill you because it's not officially a weapon ? Feral street-brits are masters of turning whatever is at hand into a deadly weapon. Fancy swallowing that bike wheel ? Don't think a can of petrol is any use in conflict, ok.

Ah, that's what frightens you ? I'm not vulnerable to that kind of activity. Typical that you assume instant victim, if the person doesn't have a gun. Man up.

it should be required that all citizens own a gun, unless they are morally opposed or mentally ill
even ex-cons should be required to own guns for their own protection
we should also bring back public hanging

If people don't have one item, they'll use another. The creative or smart ones will use things that are at first glance innocuous. There is a ton of shit that can kill a person, and there's a reason "accidents" happen.

Hell, you could beat someone to death with a brick. A toaster inside a durable pillowcase. Ever glue bb's or glass shards to a cherry bomb? toss a wad of those under an occupied bathroom stall door or someone's window and see what happens.

Guns exist as a tool. They have no conscious or consciousness. The thing that matters is who's the one pulling the trigger and who's aiming it.

Real men use any item available to get home safe to their families from niggers looking for a wallet. They don't let themselves die like a fucking idiot because of some misplaced machismo, nor because they're afraid of a tool that's at their disposal.

tell you friend to come eradicate the boars on my ranch with a knife.

you could probably kill your sisters pretty easy with a knife

this dude fucking gets it