The literal baby in your belly is not human until he passed through a vagina

>the literal baby in your belly is not human until he passed through a vagina
>somehow passing through that canal grants you humanity
is that was 'pro-choice' retards actually believe? youre not one of those retards, right user?

He is a human if you kill the pregnant mother. Then you are charged with double mueder.

If the mother kills him then it's okay

m-makes sense

>is that was 'pro-choice' retards actually believe?
yes, or they believe in the arbitrary number of '20 weeks or more' it's a human.
>youre not one of those retards, right user?
no

other humans who depend on me are SO inconvenient to my lifestyle as an empowered woman, so I will just murder them and pretend it doesn't count! lol! let's go dancing!

The number is based on being close to the number of weeks old a fetus need to be to survive with medical intervention outside of the mother's body, without a significantly elevated risk of death or disability.

That's the opposite of arbitrary.

>life begins at conception

>unique DNA at conception

>birth is an action, not a reference to humanity

aborting children is a crime against humanity

if anything, the life of a roastie is less important than the baby

A six month old baby doesn't have memories, isn't really conscious, does that mean killing 6 month olds isn't murder?

If you got aborted today, I would cheer.

>2017
>idiots still believe the jew lie that baby comes out of the vagina
>baby comes out the anus
>vagina is much smaller than the anus see the cervix

Food goes into your stomach then comes out your anus. Babies are stored in girls stomachs then come out their anus.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD

>aborting a child before a survival window around 20 weeks does not negate that child's humanity

humanity precedes viability

bump

a preborn child is innocent

Don't worry, the birth vats and sex robots are coming, brother. Until we are able to dispose with woman we are forced to endure this neolithic morality construct. Just stay strong and go your own way.

Actually it was the early church fathers that contributed to this thinking. It's a relatively modern catholic invention that the soul forms at conception (because they didn't know about conception in the Bible). In the early days of the church they believed that the soul gradually developed in the womb. If a woman had a premature birth/death, they didn't baptize the fetus unless the mother was hysterical that they do so. They didn't actually think it did anything in this case except calm her down. A soul was not conceived of in quite the same way as it is now.

I believe abortion is the most effective means of controlling minority populations that we currently have. I'm the face of that, whether or not it's murder is irrelevant.

I'm so fucking tired of the abortion argument, you have to have

I maintain that "life" begins at conception, when the process begins.

just out of curiosity which early church fathers does this line of thinking come from

murdering preborn children is a scourge on humanity

Caesarian section aren't human. Huh. Macbeth is based.

>I'm so fucking tired of the abortion argument, you have to have

>The number is based on being close to the number of weeks old a fetus need to be to survive with medical intervention outside of the mother's body

So being able to survive without medical intervention outside of the mothers body is what is classified as being human? You do see the very large amounts of problems with that logic, don't you?

>woman claims to be "pro-choice" for all her friends
>effectively admitting that she believes a child is not human until it shits out of her
>"pro-choice" cool girl becomes preggers
>3 months in she miscarriages
>cries
Still don't understand this one. If you don't believe the child is alive until it comes out of you, why are you sad?

.. but muh choice.. muh body....

Women.

not a pro-choice retard, but this whole thing here:
...it called "being born," and yes, historically, "being born" is when you become a human.

i honestly don't know where you define the beginning of a "new" life separate from both mother and father. in my opinion, it's either:
1. Conception
2. Birth
I don't really buy any other intermediate point as being indicative of the beginning of life.

I think it's human, I just don't care. Human life has no value. Aborting nigger fetuses is in my interest. White abortion should be a crime unless the baby is retarded or the mother's life is danger

Forcing women to remain pregnant against their fucking will reduces them to chattel.
I would expect nothing less from someone in your position.
I also mock the stupidity of calling abortion 'murder', as murder is, by definition, unless you are a collossal, religious, retarded faggot, defined as an illegal killing, you've just fucking refuted yourself.

Idiot.

Just since we're on the topic, and you're probably a Christ-cuck, are you going to pretend that the biblical passages pertaining to god-performed abortion (the enchanted ritual potion that the rabbi administers to the woman suspected of infidelity by the husband- if she miscarrys, she was guilty) are not god-performed abortions?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you read your bible.

conveniently ignoring any concepts of bodily autonomy, self-determination, the right to not be forced to be pregnant against ones will, and the recognition of personhood beyond the role of being a living fucking incubator? Of course you haven't.
Your fucking ears are turned off.

Heres a question. If your right kidney would save my life, and you don't want to give it up, do I have a legal right to compel you to provide it? Answer that one, christ-cuck.

There's a bear inside your stomach
The cub's been kicking from within

>Forcing women to remain pregnant against their fucking will
Wear a condom you fucking slut.

Wow! What a concept!

Not her body, baby's body. Not her choice, half the chromosomes are from the father. Case dismissed.

the choice that makes the most money is the one that get made into a law. it just happens demonic baby killing makes a lot of money for the demonic government.

>this is literally a human being
Is that what "pro-life" retards actually believe? You're not one of those retards, right user?

Life begins at conception

preborn children have unique DNA at the moment of conception

preborn children are innocent

preborn children are innocent, redgardless how they are conceived

birth is an action, not a reference to humanity

God Loves You

these first principles are reasonable, logical and do not rely on an appeal to authority (neither God nor government)

Nah, mate. The Pro choice people don't give a shit about when a fetus becomes a baby. They just want to give more power to the false god known as the modern female. Fuck everything else: fuck survival, fuck families, fuck community, fuck decency. Does it give more power to the "goddesses" then that is what they will do.

you have no idea of the unspeakable realm of terror that cancerous mass is balooning from

This... Sad but a necessary evil to stop mass nigger/spic breeding. Nigs have the most abortions right?

>Life begins at conception
Life is an unscientific, vague term. You cannot determine when it begins without defining what it is. There is no scientific definition of what constitutes life.
>preborn children have unique DNA at the moment of conception
Tumors have unique DNA at the moment of mutation.
>preborn children are innocent
Innocence and guilt are vague terms without specific meaning. Innocent of what? Are you religions? Because if you're a Catholic, then they are guilty.
>birth is an action, not a reference to humanity
Birth is a word. Humanity is a word. You've defined neither. Stop trying to define what they aren't and start trying to define what they are, and then we can have a rational conversation.
>humanity precedes viability
Based on what? What definition of "humanity" are you referencing that does not include the ability to express it? You're making up a new definition for the term. It's logically consistent nonsense.
>these first principles are reasonable, logical and do not rely on an appeal to authority (neither God nor government)
Incorrect. Your post is almost-entirely nonsense.

Fuck humans and fuck you. 7 billion human shitscum on this planet and increasing. Time to start spaying and neutering humans.

Go on...

>this is no more than a clump of cells

This is what "pro-choice" retards actually believe.

>life begins at conception

>unique, human DNA at conception

>humanity preceeds viability

You can't and haven't refuted these principles.

You're a moron who knows nothing about the actual legal arguments. You've not spent even a second researching this.

Abortion isn't legal because of some retarded simplistic drivel about whether or not the fetus is a person. It's legal because Supreme court judges in most western nations determined that the state must not force a person to use their body as an incubator if they don't want to and their desire to use their body as they see fit can be reasonably accommodated, abortion itself is incidental, it's just the most efficient way of dealing with the situation.

Person hood is irrelevant, no person has the right to live inside another humans body, although some legal workarounds include the banning of some specific techniques, which effectively bans most late-term abortions, but the legal arguments for banning those do not apply to earlier-term abortions that can be does using different procedures.

I'm not sure why I bothered typing anything, if you were interested in learning about something before you start babbling on the topic, you'd have done that by yourself instead of just parroting infotainment talking points.

Haha, no, sweety. A woman has a right to abort her child until it's able to care for itself.

Spay the gays is what I say
That way they'll stop making more gay babies

Should we make abortion illegal, EXCEPT for welfares and minorities? They could even claim it's because multi-generational poors and niggers are at a disproportionate disadvantage, so long as they're allowed the "privilege" of decreasing their birthrates.

Not just cells. It also has some mineral deposits and extracellular protein.

So what does the Law say? Moment of birth or moment of Conception? Or does it?

Who cares? Most abortions in America are preformed on niggers anyways.

Funny, cos libs think the same thing about devout muslims crossing the border and becoming moderate too.

>literally being born suddenly makes you human

We need it as an excuse to kill niggers

so at 34?

yeah, but it's alive.

best way to cull the nigger population. abortion should be more available in the ghetto, just like mcdonalds. whites should not be alowed to abort except meth and opioid addicts

Penises are alive. Should trannies not be allowed to cut their penises off?

>you're not human until you've passed through a vagina
>c-section babies aren't human until they lose their virginity
I like this classification, it'd solve a lot of problem

This. A baby has it's own life processes at the moment of conception independent from the mother. Hence it is not your body.

A black baby born in a black neighborhood has a 50/50 chance of being aborted.

an appeal to the supreme court is an erroneous appeal to authority

the supreme court isn't infallible, has been wrong, and has overruled it's own previous rulings

abortion is an action, it is not incidental

the desired outcome of direct abortion is to end the Life of a preborn child

a preborn child has unique, human DNA at the moment of conception

You can't and haven't refuted these principles.

>If your right kidney would save my life, and you don't want to give it up, do I have a legal right to compel you to provide it?
Yes, since, given the topic being discussed, you needing a kidney would be my fault in the first place.

If the fetus can survive outside the womb, it is a baby.
If the fetus will die outside the womb, then it is not a baby.
You can't put a dead fetus in a car seat and pretend it's a living thing.

a preborn child has unique, human DNA at the moment of conception

>abort...child

even you acknowledge the humanity of a preborn child

Good. I don't see the problem if nignogs, and various Mexicans are getting their crotch fruits torn from their loins. In fact, we need more of this to combat white genocide. Ban abortions for whites... it is so crazy it could work. If whites don't get "abortion rights" it will make all the shitskins happy because they have a magic privilege whitey doesn't. While they murder their kids, we pay less in taxes and continue to save our race....

>a preborn child has unique, human DNA

So does a gamete.

A preborn child has unique, human DNA at the moment of conception

>If the fetus will die outside the womb, then it is not a baby.

Any baby will die outside the womb if left alone for long enough. That's hardly a good test. A three-month-old will die 'outside the womb'.

Do you hold funerals for miscarriages?
Should we start filing death reports for every miscarriage?
Who will pay for all of the grave sites or cremations of miscarriages?

>he doesn't want to kill black people
why are you even here

If it comes out and you take ways the umbilical cord and it lives then it's alive.

>life is unscientific
You clearly never took a science course outside of your inner city intro to using a trash can or thought having a vagina gave you authority. Fuck off cunt. Go ahead and do a quick search for scientific definition of life. Fuck you're retarded.

fertilization zygote

unique, human DNA

Well-put, user.

*away

"human"

This is all bullshit in my opinion, an excuse people make so that they can sleep at night. I have no problem with abortions most of the time, but just admit that you ARE killing a baby, there is no way around. Liberals won't admit to this though.

Being moral, but doing immoral things, it's the new hip thing to do, user.

Its not a human being until it becomes separate from mother and start to breathe and eat by itself. Before that it's just a tumor.

>Thinking pro-choice means anything
>Ignoring the intense social and economic ramifications of letting the retards willing to abort a pregnancy raise a child

The fact that liberals foolishly parrot this narrative as some sort of liberating "choice" is just a fucking master stroke of the brilliance of the sell.

Fedora wearers have pygmy levels of IQ, so yes, they do believe this.

The moron thinks a sperm or egg cell had the same number of chromosomes as a fertilized egg.... the state of science man. It's like they only listened to the part about safe anal in sex Ed.

>the right to not be forced to be pregnant against ones will
Is less of a right than a human's right to life.
Eat shit and go neck yourself you kiwi poofter.

The only right pregnant mothers should have is to give a subhuman child a mercy killing so they aren't stuck with it.

>do you hold funerals for miscarriage?
yes
>should we start filing death reports for every miscarriage?
yes
>who will pay for all the grave sites or cremations of miscarriages?
biological parents and/or legal guardians

every miscarried child should be treated with concern for their human dignity, not disposed of as medical waste

miscarriage is not direct abortion

direct abortion refers to intent to end the life of a preborn child

miscarriage does not have the intent of direct abortion

pro life soyboys are just too cowardly to be men. for most of history cities were raided and everyone but women were killed. that includes babies. weaklings and infirm were given after birth abortions and noone batted an eye. if anything men should have equal abortion rights.

It's a renter.
I, as landlord, am not beholden to keeping my renter alive.

I'm not pro-choice or pro-life, I believe all children should be killed before birth.

>tfw c section birth
>tfw I am not a person

>Wanting to break a working solution to a huge problem
If you want to ban abortion then I hope you're willing to pay for welfare for the slew of nigger & spic children that would've otherwise been tossed in a medical dumpster.

This. Eggs are chickens. Breakfast is murder.

what about caesarians ?

I think most of them don't care whether it's a human or not, they think the mother's life and comfort supercede the child's.

>unironically holding funerals for every miscarriage that occur
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAA

mirin the leg def

Based hospice-poster

let's make sad indie music together senpai