Mitsu cover best cover

Reminder that every girl is best girl.

And Mai is still my favorite.

Twins are cute CUTE!

>Franklin bath edition
wew

Breakdance Loli

I've been waiting for this

The actual football in this manga puzzles me. Author looks very knowledgeable and use "complex" terms like gegenpressing, but it clashes with the fact that half the players use impractical moves all the time like they're female prime Ronaldinho. Also the tactics are completely absurd. Franklin spends the first half defending to tire the opposition and you're supposed to believe it works when everyone with a bit of knowledge knows it's the other way around, playing defense and counter is very harsh and it's impossible to gain any stamina advantage that way.

But I read it for the cute girls anyway.

Still a better story than "Rail Wars!".

Women's football is shit anyway. It was just horrifying watching men's world cup and then women's.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I want to tongue bath some of these girls after a hard day of training.

I want to lightly side my fingers under Mitsu's choker.

I want to tightly slide my fingers into Mitsu's butthole.

>not using your tongue

this

Literally drenched for him.

Those proportions are all wrong, Mitsu is a lean and tight girl.

>Mitsu's tears

Damn she needs to stop being so best girl.

I feel guilty about it but I kind of want to see Mitsu cry, it would be very cute. I would never want to make her cry thought, quite the opposite, and I want to see her happy. But still, she looks cute crying.

I can't believe the best currently ongoing sports manga is about cute girls playing cute soccer powered entirely by coach cocklust.

i need more Rinka man, give me the rinkas my dude

Isn't it a great time to be alive?

As long as no one gets shot and bleeds to death alone in an alley.

I want more Saki.

I like how she's finally made a mistake.

>michi butt
awww yeah